This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    In a highly sensitive situation like this I’ll take the guy who can unify and inspire a group 10 times out of 10 over a coach who cracks in these kinds of situations. If you consider Daei a thug that’s fine but the fact is he is a hero to our boys and that’s what matters most
    Can you show me where did I say Daei is a Thug?

Comment

If we are at a 3-horse race, GN is def a no no. If it’s between GM and Daie- my money will always be on the latter. Daie will put shivers into the back of Iraqis and Bahrainis. GM is too much of a gentleman and I agree lacks international coaching experience- one for the future though.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Can you show me where did I say Daei is a Thug?
        You called him thuggish as a coach....sorry I didn’t specify the “as a coach” part
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          You called him thuggish as a coach....sorry I didn’t specify the “as a coach” part
          I depicted him as Wyatt Earp Carrier Law man, deputy Sheriff of Tombstone .
          I sometimes think Daei see himself as a sheriff too

Comment

We seriously let go of Carlos to bring wilmots and daei... but why am I even surprised with this and our football federation
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We are fcked either way... Jesus from CQ to this sh!t smfh..

Comment

Any Iranian player that turned into coach is a joke! Coaching is not for everybody and professional coaches spend years training and taking classes and improving their skills but then again we are talking about Iran. An unprofessional country with unprofessional system

Comment

daei will mostlikely pick off where quieroz left. since he adores him alot i assume he might base his tactics with the likemindedness and help from CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                    daei will mostlikely pick off where quieroz left. since he adores him alot i assume he might base his tactics with the likemindedness and help from CQ.
                    Daei's biggest weakness was inconsistency. His tactics changed every game and he didn't know how to hold a lead (professionally) at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Daei's biggest weakness was inconsistency. His tactics changed every game and he didn't know how to hold a lead (professionally) at all.
                      thats the problem when he was in charge, thats when i know it sounds stupid to say he will be guieded by another coaches tactic, but it will mostlikely seem to be true if he does become head coach this time. the guy was the only truest supporter of quieroz and his tactics for TM

Comment

One can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          One can only hope
                          Even if he wants to, what makes you think he is even capable of pulling of such tactics? The attention to detail that coaches like CQ, Mourinho etc. put into their tactics is pretty insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Even if he wants to, what makes you think he is even capable of pulling of such tactics? The attention to detail that coaches like CQ, Mourinho etc. put into their tactics is pretty insane.
                            For sure. We'd be lucky if Daie (or anybody else) can be half the coach/inspiration/leader/fighter CQ was for TM.

Comment

Like Diz said, We can only hope so..!!
                              as i mentioned before our primary squad is essentially the same as CQ's and we dont have neither the time nor the honest abilities to try to reinvent the wheel and adapt to a whole different style (say
                              more offensive and/or possession based ..!!?) of play in this short bit of time and one could question why would we want to do such a foolish thing atm anyhow..?
                              we already possess a seemingly insurmountable GD and what we really now need are certain Ws and 3points from at least 3of4 remaining matches ..!

anyways, so long Daie put more trust in his own coaching/game mgmt skills ( Still very Limited perhaps but far more vast than his 1st stint in charge of TM) and doesnt make a similar monumental mistake of hiring and trusting a know-nothing gooozooo, wanna-be tactician paper-coach like that lardass HumanAfazeli to give him tactical advice, then we should still fair well in our efforts to get outa of this preliminary wcq group stage..!!

if he were to do the wise approach of continuation of CQ....? then hiring Markar as his assistant would certainly makes the most sense..!!

PS
                              overall, personally im still conflicted as to the choice between Golmo or Daie..!!? but no doubt i'd take either over bragoh or GN..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Like Diz said, We can only hope so..!!
                                as i mentioned before our primary squad is essentially the same as CQ's and we dont have neither the time nor the honest abilities to try to reinvent the wheel and adapt to a whole different style (say
                                more offensive and/or possession based ..!!?) of play in this short bit of time and one could question why would we want to do such a foolish thing atm anyhow..?
                                we already possess a seemingly insurmountable GD and what we really now need are certain Ws and 3points from at least 3of4 remaining matches ..!

anyways, so long Daie put more trust in his own coaching/game mgmt skills ( Still very Limited perhaps but far more vast than his 1st stint in charge of TM) and doesnt make a similar monumental mistake of hiring and trusting a know-nothing gooozooo, wanna-be tactician paper-coach like that lardass HumanAfazeli to give him tactical advice, then we should still fair well in our efforts to get outa of this preliminary wcq group stage..!!

if he were to do the wise approach of continuation of CQ....? then hiring Markar as his assistant would certainly makes the most sense..!!

PS
                                overall, personally im still conflicted as to the choice between Golmo or Daie..!!? but no doubt i'd take either over bragoh or GN..!
                                How about Dragan Skoicic? Do you take him over local coaches or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X