This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Vahid is not fit for the job. He’s too introvert.
    I think down the line he will be an ideal candiate but for now its better he keeps getting these student-esque opportunities to attend practices at leeds united, bayern, hamburg etc. as he has in recent times. he is a classy guy who understands modern, european football and of course has a love for iran. one of the only, if not the only guy we can say that about. that said he should not take on any TM coaching jobs pre-maturely. I like him as an assistant for now (maybe) but prefer the former
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am happy Willmots is gone but at the same time its abit alarming that IFF signs contracts without being able to pay the people they hire… We dont know if the bad results are because Willmots is a bad coach or if it was because he did not get payed and therefor did not have motivation to work… If the case is so that he did not get payed then i fear that whoever our next coach will be will do the same under the same circumstances, not geting payed will lead to bad results to...

I guess the circus with Iranian football will continue….

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        I am happy Willmots is gone but at the same time its abit alarming that IFF signs contracts without being able to pay the people they hire… We dont know if the bad results are because Willmots is a bad coach or if it was because he did not get payed and therefor did not have motivation to work… If the case is so that he did not get payed then i fear that whoever our next coach will be will do the same under the same circumstances, not geting payed will lead to bad results to...

I guess the circus with Iranian football will continue….
        In this case, Wilmots has a clear track record of being a bad coach on teams with much more talent and more money.
        If anything I wish this guy hadn't been paid a cent and IFF could have justified by saying he breached his contract from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Goes to show
          Even the foreign trained Iranians are stil not ready for the senior TM
          But of course. They are still very inexperienced as coaches. As I said before, to be eligible for TM's head coach job, you need to have been head coach of European clubs in top leagues with adequate results for a few years and the assistant of a top coach for a few years. Merits CQ himself possessed. None of our former European based players are even close to that. Not even Ali Daei himself. Mahdavikia is on the right track but he needs at least 15-20 more years to get all the experience needed.

Comment

Did Taj really think that he clould find another foreign manager that is willing to give 110% without being paid? People like CQ will come around once in a life time.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Vahid is not fit for the job. He’s too introvert.
              I personally think Strama from esteghlal is a good candidate.

He has shown he can coach.
              He has shown he can handle Iran unlike Wilmots.

And to me he has shown he has that CQ fire in him that puts pressure on management to do the right thing.

Would way prefer him to Branko who I want as far from TM as possible.

Vahid is not a good candidate because we need a clean slate. No hangover from Wilmots staff at all.
              Good qualifications but if the things he is saying are true about Wilmots and he stood by and did nothing then he is not a good leader.

Comment

Taj and IFF are responsible for beeing without a coach after asian cup till september and not using friendly matchdays before and no camps. we brought a (bad) coach which stay and coach from belgium or wherever and we thought the first round is the friendly matches...no, we are in big trouble and it is now the time to point out to the players, staff and responsible people because we have still time and the chance to top our group, but we must manage a situation, to bring the team in a position where they can dominate iraq and bahrain and create so a situation for azmoun, taremi, gholizadeh and rezaei to be able to score an decide the match. all in all we must improve now, and all players, specially the elder and strikers and creators are responsible. i want to see an angry azmoun which fights, a Taremi which find his way behind the defenders line, and a compact team in defense and playing football on the ground, not hawaiiiii...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Stramacconi is the guy, the sign of good coach is what he can achieve with a totally newly built team and he has done that, he made me a big fan of himself, he works on details just like Queiroz, doesn't take shit from anyone, has enthusiasm and likes to work in Iran and will be a full time coach. His wife is involved with the community, We need someone who knows the league and is not the time of essay and error anyway.
                  Talk with Esteghlal management, offer them a compensation and get this guy.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope IFF pulls their head out of their a** and hires Strama, rather than Branko. But it's the IFF we're talking about..

Comment

Its not like IFF doesn't want to pay coaches , they are not able to because of the cruel & BS sanctions by USA.

FIFA still has not paid Iran's $10 million for last year's WC because no bank is willing to transfer the money to IFF's bank account.

So Iran ta be hal poole kasiro nakhordeh , but we are incapable of using any money transfers from any banks in the world.

That is the problem people.
                      So what should we do ?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        I hope IFF pulls their head out of their a** and hires Strama, rather than Branko. But it's the IFF we're talking about..
                        Esteghlal will not be happy with this. The only available coaches whom know Iran football well are Branko and Daei at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          His wife is involved with the community,
                          How?!

Comment

Branko is definitely the wrong choice. The 2006 WC disunity fiasco of TM followed by not coming back to Tehran after that tournament and most recently as this year being in bed with the Saudi's and leaving Perspolis in a limbo all and all point to the indisputable evidence that he lacks the character to lead TM out of the current crisis. Unfortunately Taj and cohorts seem to be going after him as Wilmots's replacement. Out of the frying pan and into the fire

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              How?!
                              she is working as model, she created a network for herself in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                she is working as model, she created a network for herself in Iran.

she is involved in community sounded like she is doing charity work on daily basis in iran i was like wow these 2 are keepers

Comment

Working...
                                X