This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Terrible response by Hashemian, shows his weak mentality. If he had balls he would have been more outspoken on Wilmots' tactical ability, unless he had a hand in these bad results!

Not fair to criticize him utill we know more.

Question remain:
    Did Hashemian knew before Iraq game thaT is Wilmots's last game with TM?

IFF/Taj simply lie and deceit, never tell whole story.

For what has emerged:

1-Wilmots cancelled his contract about two weeks before Iraq game. He claims IFF has failed to comply with term of contract by not paying him. He also had invoked safety clause due to riot in Tehran (afterward).
    2- He notified IFF about his decision and asked for a meeting between IFF representative and his lawyer to discuss cancellation and his compensation.
    3- Taj met in Istanbul with Wilmots and his lawyer but Wilmots insist his decision is final. They agreed with the followings:

A- they delay public announcement until after Iraq Game to limit damage to TM
    B-Wilmots will come to Iran only for Iraq game and will leave Iran (as a favor !),
    C-2nd meeting to take place in Turkey to discuss compensation to Wilmots.

If true:

Why would Taj agree with this bizarre scenario.
    Who else beside Taj was aware of final cancellation?
    Did Wilmots tell his assistant( Hashemian)? (he has told non-Iranian assistants).

As I said before Iraq game, the damage is done.
    In hindsight, it was better for Him not to come to Iran and let Hashemian do the job.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 12-05-2019, 04:11 AM.

Comment

lol kick the douche out of Iran ASAP!!! loose against those minnows and coming and demanding money? boro gom sho baba..

Comment

belgian asswipe

Comment

Ino bash, che porroe mardake gozoo. Baba elme football raa balad nisti, boro yek sherkate sakhtemoonsaazi rah bendaaz va goreto gom kon.

Ba on zanet ke shekle sibzamini ast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            From Vahid Hashemian Interview:

There is also talk of Mr Wilmots being fired these days. Do you think he's done with the Iranian national team?

I have a framework for myself in everything. I do not get into issues that do not concern me and are not in my area of ​​responsibility. I can't call the Football Federation to ask if he will stay or not. This is what the Football Federation and Mr. Wilmots have to decide. Not in my business, no one has consulted me for now, but I believe that a good decision should be made in the shortest possible time, since it is not a very long three-and-a-half months long.

This is exactly what Iran doesnt need, someone who doesnt have the balls to talk and only says i cant comment that.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
              This is exactly what Iran doesnt need, someone who doesnt have the balls to talk and only says i cant comment that.
              He's being professional. Typically one doesn't comment on these things (if they're involved) until everything is final and the ink has dried.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Terrible response by Hashemian, shows his weak mentality. If he had balls he would have been more outspoken on Wilmots' tactical ability, unless he had a hand in these bad results!
                I think we need more people like him. Everyone in Iran is full of comments and opinion (including me right here). IMO he is doing the right thing. There is no value in him bashing his bosses.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

iraq and bahrain are tied 2-2 in ET of the persian gulf cup semifinal.
                  https://youtu.be/1N1M8GJ3lr8

Comment

Still hurts when i am thinking about our performance against Iraq...

Comment

Very happy that Bahrain defeated Iraq in the Penalty shoot out, although i dislike Bahrain too.

Comment

It just shows these teams we're facing are very weak.
                        We just played like absolute garbage against them.

Comment

and now renard’s saudi against asian champions qatar.
                          https://youtu.be/FmTg-dvjKNU

Comment

Could one of our members here who state that sports ministry is responsible for hiring Wilmots provide a credible source for this claim? I have absolutely no affinity for IR or any of its ministries whose mismanagement and corruption is the source of hardship and poverty for majority of our people. Yet, I am in no way convinced that sports ministry should be held responsible for this decision. I still hold Taj responsible since all the credible sources that I see point to him and his team as decision makers. It could be that he wanted to be agreeable to sports ministry yet that does not exonerate him since the buck stops with him from a roles and responsibilities perspective as stipulated in the IFF rules and regulations that are in congruence with FIFA's. There is a mechanism based on FIFA governance to have an emergency general session of IFF to hold him responsible for this fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Could one of our members here who state that sports ministry is responsible for hiring Wilmots provide a credible source for this claim? I have absolutely no affinity for IR or any of its ministries whose mismanagement and corruption is the source of hardship and poverty for majority of our people. Yet, I am in no way convinced that sports ministry should be held responsible for this decision. I still hold Taj responsible since all the credible sources that I see point to him and his team as decision makers. It could be that he wanted to be agreeable to sports ministry yet that does not exonerate him since the buck stops with him from a roles and responsibilities perspective as stipulated in the IFF rules and regulations that are in congruence with FIFA's. There is a mechanism based on FIFA governance to have an emergency general session of IFF to hold him responsible for this fiasco.
                              I partially agree with this from a certain perspective. Many have said that the Federation wanted to hire Hervé Renard and point to a photo and one report, but claim that the Ministry overruled them for Wilmots. Now, we know all too well that public statements and confirmed stories in Iran are often not true, but everyone seems to be taking this anonymous report for gospel.

It may be true, but more likely than not its false, and is a convenient narrative to continue to trash IR for the Wilmots hire. Look, I'm not happy with how things turned out either. But I wouldn't put much stock in the idea that Renard was ours. Also, the timeframe didn't make sense -- right before the African Cup Renard is meeting with Iran to negotiate a takeover? A professional coach doesn't do that, or at very least has agents to handle such meetings.

Comment

Now that no longer is secret how Iran paid Wilmots , Sanction of Shasta Holding ( شرکت سرمایه گذاری تأمین اجتماعی (به اختصار: شستا) ) to be expected

پول ویلموتس را هلدینگ شستا پرداخت
                                بررسی های «شهروند» نشان می دهد مبلغ قرارداد ویلموتس چیزی بین ١,٦ تا ١.٨*میلیون یورو است
                                تحریریه شهروند آنلاین

عد از اینکه مارک ویلموتس در آستانه بازی با عراق تمرینات تیم ملی را تعطیل کرد و نامه فسخ قرارداد به دلیل دریافت نکردن مطالبات به فدراسیون فرستاد ، همه به یاد دارند که با تلاش و پیگیری های وزیر ورزش و مساعدت دولت و معاون اول رئیس جمهوری، پول ویلموتس و دستیارانش از طریق هلدینگ اقتصادی شستا متعلق به سازمان تامین اجتماعی در کشور ترکیه به حساب این مربی واریز شد.

یک منبع آگاه در وزارت ورزش به شهروند خبر داد که ماجرای پرداخت پول اضافه به ویلموتس به مذاکرات ابتدایی این مربی با مهدی تاج برای عقد قرارداد و بند فسخ ارتباط مستقیم دارد. در آن مقطع با توجه به سابقه بد مدیران فوتبالی در عقد قراردادهای ترکمانچای با کی روش، از فدراسیون خواسته می شود مفاد قرارداد قبل از امضای نهایی در وزارت ورزش بررسی شود.

به همین ترتیب مهدی تاج قرارداد نهایی را به دفتر وزیر ورزش می برد. مسعود سلطانی فر در آن نشست به تاج دستور داده بود بندی در قرارداد گنجانده شود که اگر هر کدام از طرفین تصمیم گرفتند قرارداد را در هر زمانی فسخ کنند، میزان خسارت و غرامت به اندازه پول سه ماه از قرارداد باشد

. پس از این تاکید ویژه وزیر، مهدی تاج مذاکرات جدیدی با ویلموتس انجام می دهد و سرمربی بلژیکی هم این پیشنهاد را برای تغییر بند فسخ قرارداد می پذیرد. به این ترتیب همین حالا هم از آنجایی که فدراسیون فوتبال دیگر علاقه ای به ادامه همکاری ندارد ، مبلغ بند فسخ قرارداد را به این مربی بلژیکی پرداخت کرده است.

افشاگری پرسروصدای قاضی زاده هاشمی
                                قاضی زاده هاشمی، عضو فراکسیون ورزش مجلس در مصاحبه خبرساز روز گذشته اش درباره ویلموتس گفت:

«شنیده ام در آوردن ویلموتس برخی دلالان فوتبال ازجمله برخی ایرانیان ساکن هلند نقش داشته اند و یک نفر از هلند نقش ایفا کرده است.
                                در قراردادها چیزی با نام محرمانه نداریم و زمانی که رقمی با بودجه عمومی کشور و دولت و بیت المال پرداخت می شود چیزی به نام محرمانه بودن نداریم و نیازمند شفافیت هستیم». او در بخش دیگری از صحبت های خود گفته است: «در رسانه ها اعلام شد رقم ٣ میلیون یورو برای سال اول ویلموتس بوده است. ما در مجلس و برنامه تحقیق و تفحص از باشگاه ها این موضوع را بررسی می کنیم،

چون این پول ها از بودجه بیت المال به مربیان خارجی داده می شود. ویلموتس و دستیارانش کمتر از ٣٠ روز در ایران بوده اند و ٢ میلیون یورو در مجموع دریافت کرده اند. بحث این است که رقم واقعی قرارداد چقدر است و اگر او غرامت خواهی کند این غرامت بر چه اساسی قرار است پرداخت شود؟ »

فدراسیون: قرارداد ٣ میلیون یورو نیست خسارتی نمی دهیم

از آنجا که صحبت های عضو فراکسیون ورزش مجلس در مصاحبه زنده اش با برنامه سلام صبح بخیر شبکه سه بازتاب زیادی داشت، فدراسیون فوتبال بلافاصله با انتشار بیانیه ای به این اظهارات واکنش نشان داد. این بیانیه ٦ بند داشت که در بند دوم آن به صورت رسمی موضوع قرارداد ٣میلیون یورویی ویلموتس به صورت کامل رد و تکذیب شد.

در بند سوم به این نکته اشاره شده که فدراسیون مبلغ و مزایای قرارداد ویلموتس و کادر فنی خارجی او و همچنین سایر هزینه های مرتبط با فعالیت این مربی را تا زمانی که در ایران حضور داشته پرداخت کرده است . در بند چهارم هم وعده رسمی داده اند در صورت فسخ قرارداد هیچ گونه خسارتی متوجه این فدراسیون نخواهد بود.

تناقض بین اطلاعیه فدراسیون و شفاف سازی وزیر ورزش
                                ماجرای مشکوک درباره قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی این بود که فدراسیونی ها رسما گفته اند پول ویلموتس و دستیارانش را تا روزی که در ایران حضور داشته پرداخت کرده اند. این درحالی است که چند هفته قبل مسعود سلطانی فر، وزیر ورزش که با رایزنی با دولت برای پرداخت حق و حقوق سرمربی بلژیکی تیم ملی بودجه تعیین کرده بود به صراحت اعلام کرد:

«تمام مطالبات و مزایای قرارداد ویلموتس به همراه پول قرارداد او تا سه ماه آینده به این مربی پرداخت شد.» پس حالا جامعه فوتبال ایران انتظار دارد مدیران فدراسیون شفاف سازی کنند که چرا اعلام کرده اند پول ویلموتس را تا زمانی که در ایران بوده، پرداخت کرده اند؛ در شرایطی که وزیر ورزش، بالاترین مقام اجرایی ورزش ایران، به صراحت گفته است پول سه ماه آینده قرارداد ویلموتس هم پرداخت شده است.

سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال: رقم واقعی فاصله زیادی با ٣ میلیون یورو دارد
                                مدیریت فدراسیون فوتبال همچنان درباره جزئیات دقیق قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی بزرگسالان پنهان کاری می کند. به هرحال از آنجایی که در مفاد قرارداد به صراحت آمده که جزئیات آن باید محرمانه باشد، آنها تا زمان فسخ رسمی نمی توانند شفاف سازی دقیقی درباره شرایط همکاری و اتفاقات رخ داده و فعل و انفعالات مالی داشته باشند.

وقتی هم با امیرمهدی علوی، سخنگوی فدراسیون فوتبال درباره شایعه قرارداد ٣ میلیون یورویی ویلموتس تماس گرفتیم، او فقط به گفتن همین جملات مهم بسنده کرد: «مبلغ قرارداد با سه میلیون یورویی که در رسانه ها مطرح شده فاصله بسیار زیادی دارد. فدراسیون هم به زودی نتایج جلسات خود را با آقای ویلموتس و موارد مربوط به مبلغ قرارداد در صورت فسخ اعلام می کند. باز هم تأکید داریم فدراسیون هیچ خسارتی به ایشان نخواهد داد.»

قرارداد واقعی ویلموتس بین ١,٦ تا ١.٨ میلیون یورو است؟
                                بررسی های ما نشان می دهد رقم واقعی قرارداد مارک ویلموتس به هیچ عنوان ٣ میلیون یورو نیست. اخبار غیررسمی دریافتی از راهروهای فدراسیون فوتبال نشان می دهد مهدی تاج برای همکاری با ویلموتس، با او روی رقمی بین یک میلیون و ٦٠٠ هزار یورو تا یک میلیون و ٨٠٠ هزار یورو توافق کرده است. پس رقم اصلی قرارداد این مربی چیزی بین این رقم است که با در نظر گرفتن آپشن و پاداش های مربوط به هر بُرد و موفقیت های تیم ملی تا ٢ میلیون یورو هم می رسد. ٢ میلیون یورویی هم که از بودجه، اخیرا با مساعدت دولت به ویلموتس پرداخت شده است طبق بررسی ها مربوط به حقوق این مربی و دستیارانش تا پایان سال است. با این حال، تا زمانی که خود فدراسیون فوتبال رقم دقیق قرارداد را اعلام نکند این شایعات ادامه خواهد داشت، منتهی عددی که به آن اشاره کردیم نزدیک ترین رقم به قرارداد اصلی مارک ویلموتس با فدراسیون فوتبال است. البته فدراسیون دیروز رسما اعلام کرد جزئیات قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی را به نهادهای ذی صلاح ارایه داده است.

البته مذاکرات برای همین سه ماه پرداختی اضافه است، فدراسیون می خواهد این پول را از ویلموتس پس بگیرد و فسخ کند؛ مربی بلژیکی اما معتقد است فدراسیونی ها قرارداد را نقض کرده اند و ایران باید این مبلغ را به عنوان خسارت فسخ قرارداد به او بدهد که قبلا پرداخت شده است.

Comment

Working...
                                X