Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmots denied reaching an agreement with Taj.
    It seems he is seeking additional conpensation.

ویلموتس در این دو توییت چنین نوشته است:«برخلاف اطلاعاتی که ظاهراً در مطبوعات ایران منتشر شده است، هیچ توافقنامه*ی دوستانه*ای بین فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و من و کادرفنی من حاصل نشده است. ما در حال مذاکره برای یافتن راه حلی مسالمت آمیز هستیم.
    به دنبال عدم رعایت تعهدات قراردادی توسط فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و به دنبال فسخ قرارداد از جانب من که کاملن نیز توجیه پذیر و قانونی است،
    پرونده موجود در اختیار وکلای من است. من به شخصه هیچ توضیح بیشتری در این مورد نخواهم داشت».

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران بعد از مراسم بهترین های آسیا از هنگ کنگ به ترکیه و شاید کشوری ثالث رفته تا در آن جا توافقات لازم را برای جدایی مارک ویلموتس را با این مربی به عمل بیاورد که با توجه به روحیه سرمربی تیم ملی این توافق کار ساده ای نیست.

بنابر آنچه که ویلموتس در این توییت ها به آن اشاره کرده او اقدام به فسخ قرارداد کرده و به دنبال دریافت غرامت نیز هست،

موضوعی که به مسائل پیش از بازی عراق برمی گردد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

ویلموتس در این دو توییت چنین نوشته است:«برخلاف اطلاعاتی که ظاهراً در مطبوعات ایران منتشر شده است، هیچ توافقنامه*ی دوستانه*ای بین فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و من و کادرفنی من حاصل نشده است. ما در حال مذاکره برای یافتن راه حلی مسالمت آمیز هستیم.
      به دنبال عدم رعایت تعهدات قراردادی توسط فدراسیون فوتبال ایران و به دنبال فسخ قرارداد از جانب من که کاملن نیز توجیه پذیر و قانونی است،
      پرونده موجود در اختیار وکلای من است. من به شخصه هیچ توضیح بیشتری در این مورد نخواهم داشت».
      رییس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران بعد از مراسم بهترین های آسیا از هنگ کنگ به ترکیه و شاید کشوری ثالث رفته تا در آن جا توافقات لازم را برای جدایی مارک ویلموتس را با این مربی به عمل بیاورد که با توجه به روحیه سرمربی تیم ملی این توافق کار ساده ای نیست.
      بنابر آنچه که ویلموتس در این توییت ها به آن اشاره کرده او اقدام به فسخ قرارداد کرده و به دنبال دریافت غرامت نیز هست،
      موضوعی که به مسائل پیش از بازی عراق برمی گردد.
      What a Charlatan this Wilmots is, just hope that IFF can for once use its corruption in a useful way, by giving this guy a nice "bilakh" as a compensation.

Comment

What a loser this guy is. Having read his tweet, seems like he is shooting for a full compensation and lawsuit against IFF, should he not fully be financially accommodated.

What an unlikable (I am being super nice here) person this guy is. I am so glad his contract is getting terminated before we have to put up with his intolerable personality and horrendous coaching ability. No wonder why He has been sacked of 3 back-to back national team coaching duties. He lacks all the ingredients of a successful and professional coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shows what a piece of shit he is keeps airing his grievances on fucking twitter. Which other manager in world football have you heard of tweeting about their contractual negotiations and discussions? CQ used social media at times (he had many fake accounts others used) to send positive messages, galvanize team, or highlight mismanagement or lack of care by federation or sports ministry personnel. This moron keeps writing these 140 character tweets (probably his agent wife doing that to) and telling everybody where its at.

He is going to be sacked officially, that much is certain. What we as a football community need to do is recognize this wasnt the fault of Taj or hamstrung IFF, but rather assholes at sports ministry that continue to interfere illegally in IFF affairs. If it was up to taj, we would have CQ, and since govt forced him to let go of CQ, we would have renard for 1/3rd of price. Our money has been long overdue is being held back by FIFA bc of BS sanctions, we are owed for the last two WCs and even Asian cups, now sports ministry keeps screwing with our coaching selection.

As far as Im concerned, besides this detail, we need to move on quickly and pretend this chapter of TM never happened. What a complete joke.

Comment

charlatan

Comment

He's like the Donald Trump of football coaches. Utterly embarrassing...can't believe my TM and country are associated with this stooge.

Comment

1:
                Rumor has it:

Somewhere in his contract he should be award over 300,000.00 if Iran qualify for the WC ( For CQ it was over 500,000.00). His lawyer in discussion with Taj among other outrageous demand claim he is entitled to 1/2 of award should Iran qualify with or without him since he was head coach for 1/2 of the games.

2:
                Azari (Foulad Fc) said Wilmots is a disgrace and should have been kicked out of Iran earlier( Ordangi!). He said it's unfortunate because of bad contract he will receive large sum in case of cancellation but it worth ed . Azari said with wilmots Iran is doomed but without him there is good chance to qualify and earn about 20 Mil ( in total) , he said it's worth ed to get rid of him even if we have to pay him handsome( cost/benefit).

3- Both SM & IFF official are responsible for this fiasco both in TM and club level which always end up for Iran to pay hefty penalties.
                Main reason for such contracts are incompetence attorneys that are involved for Iran.
                Iranian judiciary system, Law colleges don't produce competence lawyers in all areas, personal, contract and international. These mockeries and incompetence are so obvious during any court trials in Iran.
                We all have seen their incompetence, ignorant results during negotiation (JCPOA).

Comment

If i was Wilmots i would do the same, he found some village idiots who gave him the best contract possible so why not ....these idiots will never learn anything.
                  I remember after CQ they said the coach we hire first has to present his programm which includes youth work and is a programm for 5 years and shit .... Wilmots wasnt even in Iran for more than 3-4 weeks in total, IFF are the clowns not Wilmots

Comment

IFF /Taj are dishonest and tell lies.

IFF last statement regarding Wilmots contract earlier this week:
                    IFF declares that in the event of termination of the Contract, no damages will be sustained to IFF

۴.فدراسیون فوتبال تصریح می کند در صورت فسخ قرارداد برخلاف برخی اظهارات وشایعات هیچ گونه خسارتی متوجه این فدراسیون نخواهد بود.

Yes IFF and Taj may not sustain damage but damage will be done to Iranian , They are the one who pay for this compensation.

Wilmots contract is for 3 years and if he has his way to prove it was IFF fault for cancellation , he will claim compensation for 3 years and not just for one.

Comment

1:
                      Rumor has it:

Somewhere in his contract he should be award over 300,000.00 if Iran qualify for the WC ( For CQ it was over 500,000.00). His lawyer in discussion with Taj among other outrageous demand claim he is entitled to 1/2 of award should Iran qualify with or without him since he was head coach for 1/2 of the games.

Ajab dayoosie in dige!!!

Comment

I've been following our beloved Team Melli for the past 45 years and it was honestly the first time ever that I wished for a coach to get fired. His game against Iraq should make him eligible for the title of "the worst coach of century".

Comment

From Vahid Hashemian Interview:

There is also talk of Mr Wilmots being fired these days. Do you think he's done with the Iranian national team?

I have a framework for myself in everything. I do not get into issues that do not concern me and are not in my area of ​​responsibility. I can't call the Football Federation to ask if he will stay or not. This is what the Football Federation and Mr. Wilmots have to decide. Not in my business, no one has consulted me for now, but I believe that a good decision should be made in the shortest possible time, since it is not a very long three-and-a-half months long.

ن .. من در هر کاری برای خودم چارچوبی دارم. در مسائلی که به من ربطی ندارد و در حیطه وظایفم نیست، وارد نمیشوم.
                          من نمیتوانم زنگ بزنم فدراسیون فوتبال بپرسم ایشان میماند یا نمیماند.
                          این چیزی است که فدراسیون فوتبال و آقای ویلموتس باید در موردش تصمیم بگیرند.
                          در حیطه کاری من نیست، فعلا هم کسی از من مشورت نخواسته، ولی معتقدم باید یک تصمیم خوب و در کمترین زمان ممکن گرفته شود، چون سهماه و نیم زمان زیادی نیست و به سرعت میگذرد.

Comment

احضار تاج به مجلس به دلیل قرارداد ویلموتس

نماینده مردم ساری از احضار رییس فدراسیون فوتبال به مجلس خبر داد.

Monkey Business

what makes a monkey a monkey ?

Comment

1:
                              Rumor has it:
                              No comment...

Comment

From Vahid Hashemian Interview:

There is also talk of Mr Wilmots being fired these days. Do you think he's done with the Iranian national team?

I have a framework for myself in everything. I do not get into issues that do not concern me and are not in my area of ​​responsibility. I can't call the Football Federation to ask if he will stay or not. This is what the Football Federation and Mr. Wilmots have to decide. Not in my business, no one has consulted me for now, but I believe that a good decision should be made in the shortest possible time, since it is not a very long three-and-a-half months long.

Terrible response by Hashemian, shows his weak mentality. If he had balls he would have been more outspoken on Wilmots' tactical ability, unless he had a hand in these bad results!

Comment

Working...
                                X