This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
    Seems like Branko is serious in works ..... manoto writes he met irans ambassador in croatia 3 times in the last days
    yes because he wants his money from his previous contract

Comment

honestly, this has turned into a circus
      I pray they bring Branko ASAP
      Just pay him and make him come and do his job
      His knowledge of what we have as far as players is more extensive than any manager in history
      And having seen how Quieroz succeeded must have given him some pointers as well

Beating Hong Kong and Cambodia is not going to be hard ... but we are NOT going to get any friendlies ... so we have to approach those games as seriously as any big game.
      We need a fit, fast and AWARE midfield in our last 2 games. With tactics that can beat Bahrain and Iraq. They are playing many games in the Gulf Cup and we can have way more film study on them than they can have on us.

If we can have a fit Ghoddos, Jahanbaksh and even Ezatolahi , we are a different team ...
      And for fck's sake put someone on the far post on the corners. SMH

Comment

I vote to have Daei as new coach.
        Also IFF should go on record and announce that Daei will be our head coach until at least end of next Asian Cup.
        He should be supported by giving him all resources available.

I believe that he will be successful with the players we have.

Comment

Although I respect everyone’s opinion on next TM coaching pick. However TM under Daei plates one of the worst TM performances I have ever seen in my entire decades of following TM. Same applies to his Persepolis coaching years.

My only Iranian pick would be Yahya. But I prefer not to have any Iranian coaches. I’d take Branko over any Iranian coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think we have the resources to get a decent foreign coach to Iran, with such Political quagmire.
            Bronko will create a lot of Hashie.
            I think Iranian players respect Ali Daei.
            All you have to do is Shut Ali karimi and Azizi.

Daei has matured since last TM Fiasco.
            There is no reason to believe South Korea can Make it WC with their domestic coach and we can not.

Hopefully by March we can have a better Team.

Saman Should be back.
            I hope Alireaza has a better 2020 than 2019.

Comment

It seems he does not like his current job,

Marc Wilmots vu d'Iran : un mauvais feeling, un manque d'implication mais une fédération en tort

Read more: Walfoot

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                It seems he does not like his current job,

Marc Wilmots vu d'Iran : un mauvais feeling, un manque d'implication mais une fédération en tort

Read more: Walfoot
                He should just stay away from TM and take Masoud with him to Belgium.

Comment

"I wish Yahya Golmohammadi good luck in the future and I fully respect him and I think he is the best Iranian coach in Iranian football and a very good man,"
                  Dragan Skočić after today's game.

"If Golmohammadi proposes for national team we would agree to his separation,". Farhad Hamidavi Owner of Shahrekhoro Club
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 11-30-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

"I wish Yahya Golmohammadi good luck in the future and I fully respect him and I think he is the best Iranian coach in Iranian football and a very good man,"
                    Dragan Skočić after today's game.

"If Golmohammadi proposes for national team we would agree to his separation,". Farhad Hamidavi Owner of Shahrekhoro Club
                    Yeah, just read that. Bring him and if Daei agree to be Modir fani which I doubt.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Yeah, just read that. Bring him and if Daei agree to be Modir fani which I doubt.

As of Now Wilmots is still TM coach, no final decision to r cancel his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                        If we can have a fit Ghoddos, Jahanbaksh and even Ezatolahi , we are a different team ...
                        We never had this problem with CQ. The absence of 3-4 regular players never mattered.

Comment

Wilmots was hired as TM coach about 7 months ago but he has been in Iran only about a month
                          a new record for a TM coach .
                          He and his assistants have made about 2 million for a month in Tehran and they want compensation! too

ایران یکی از آمادهترین و بهترین تیمهای تاریخ خود را به یک مرد بلژیکی سپرد تا با قدرت برای صعود به جام جهانی هتتریک کند
                          ولی حالا همه را ناامید کرده است. باورکردنی نیست. مربی بلژیکی در ۷ ماه حضور در تیم ملی، نزدیک به یک ماه در تهران بوده است!
                          او عنوان پروازیترین مربی تاریخ ایران را هم مال خود کرد. حالا، اما میتوان یک رکورد تازه را هم به نام این مربی ثبت کرد:
                          او و دستیارانش به ازای یک ماه حضور در تهران ۲میلیون دلار درآوردهاند و غرامت هم میخواهند! یعنی ویلموتس میخواهد درآمد .....

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            We never had this problem with CQ. The absence of 3-4 regular players never mattered.
                            Exactly.

Comment

Jahanbaksh*never playimg a game since he lefted AZ. He is not like before anymore. I would think he would not be in Team Melli and he will not play at Brighton

I not agree on bring on Yahya Golmohammadi. For Iran we need someone like Carlos Qurioz, is is still sad Carlos left Iran otherwise we would be now number 1 in our group. Iran need someone like Vicente del Bosque. I still hope on Carlos Qurioz after World Cup 2022

Comment

Choose to Make a Decision

"Time passes
                                And decisions don’t get made.
                                The time you spend contemplating, but not making a decision, is wasted time. Lost time in many cases. Even lost opportunities that can pass you by.
                                Not making a choice is not the same as choosing to do nothing,Not making a decision is simply not decidingnot doingnot choosing."

Keeping Wilmots who is not motivated enough and his heart and mind is not with Iran and after his unethical conducts is not wise.
                                Selecting quality foreign coach is not the choice since IFF lacks fund and there is not enough time for new coach to be useful.

Selecting Branko or Stramaccioni make sense if IFF can afford them . Each will create their own issues especially Branko.

Iranian coach options:

Ghalenoei and Golmohammadi are most likely Iranian coach options

GN has been with TM and is most successful Iranian coach, but he is unpopular and his attitude is question mark .
                                Gholmo is currently the best Iranian coach (2019) and is better choices among the hard choices.

Comment

Working...
                                X