This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Let's see first where they suppose to meet . Its not clear if meeting will be held in Iran, Belgium or Turkey.
    Wilmots will demand all you can eat buffet in Canary Islands... otherwise he'll demand a bodyguard.

Comment

IFF response:

The IFF fully adhered to its obligations under the contract and the only
      issue in the contract process was the delayed payment of money, which was accomplished by the Federation's extensive efforts.

فدراسیون فوتبال به صورت کامل به تعهدات خود در قرارداد فیمابین پایبند بوده و تنها موضوع در فرآیند قرارداد، موضوع دیر کرد
      در پرداخت پول بود که با تلاش گسترده فدراسیون این موضوع نیز محقق شد.
      مباحث دیگر در این حوزه در روند حقوقی در حال پیگیرى است.

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 5

Lamassab has no explanation for the losses against Bahrain and Iraq but opens his dirty mouth in French on Twitter to tell “his side of the story”, regarding the contract. Now he’s blaming our federation in Belgian media even though he got his money. What a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Lamassab has no explanation for the losses against Bahrain and Iraq but opens his dirty mouth in French on Twitter to tell “his side of the story”, regarding the contract. What a loser.
          He destroyed his relationship with most of the Belgian golden generation, you think he wouldn't shit on Iran? it's an easy target.

Comment

Katrien Lambeets, is Marc Wilmots wife and lawyer . She specializes in sports law, it was Katrien who negotiated on behalf of her husband with IFF
            Of course...why am I not surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I say it again as I've said before.....when was the last time we qualified to the WC with a domestic coach? How many times? and how many times have we qualified to the WC with a foreign coach?

Please do the math before posting your emotional preferences.
              We have a new generation of coaches. They should be given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Of course...why am I not surprised!
                Dotashoon shekle gosaaleh hastand.

In jaroo dige hargez morabbigari nakhahad kard.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Dotashoon shekle gosaaleh hastand..

Comment

This is the consequence of mismanagement by Taj and his team. I don't know what the IFF bylaws call for when management mishandles such a crucial selection and the aftermath. It makes sense that an emergency general session of the IFF governing body (مجمع عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال) be called to deal with this situation and consider replacing the existing management so that the fiasco doesn't become a complete disaster. I believe the general session is the body that could remove, censor or keep the current leadership. IFF is long over due for new competent management.

Comment

He lost the room, lost the fans sympathy, he better get lost..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

And he is earning 3.5 M per year.
                        Khaak to sare Olaaghe Taj...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          And he is earning 3.5 M per year.
                          Khaak to sare Olaaghe Taj...

What an absolute crime this is....there is no other word, it’s a pure crime! He’s getting paid to set us back to the dark ages 25-30 years ago when we couldn’t make it to the final phase of WCQs
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Amir Mehdi Alavi, spokesman for IFF

Q: If he had been asked to email Wilmots with new terms/conditions ?

A No new terms have been put in place, but the terms are in the contract clauses. For example, Wilmotz's oversight of other national teams ( Youth ) , his discussion of club matches, meetings and conferences related to the IFF, and at this crucial juncture, his comprehensive presence and focus on Iran is highly emphasized. .

Q: What about his presence in Iran ?

A:He will have to stay in our country until the end of the national team's games in June next year. But in recent months the coach has spent less time on his contract in Iran.

Because of difficulties in process of transferring money to the coach, he spent less time in Iran, but now that the payment has been made and the IFF has fulfilled its obligations, there is a definite need for the head coach in our country. Have a definite presence.

Q :Is Wilmots is seeking a cancellation with Iran,?
                              A:He had demanded termination of the contract before playing with Iraq, noting that he wished to terminate his cooperation over the past two months due to non-payment but The federation made arrangements for this payment. So this issue is out of my view.

Q:How serious is termination of his contract?
                              A: Because the process is ongoing let me not take an official position in this regard, but we will be briefed on this issue as soon as the issues are clarified.

Q: Is it true IFF is considering Branco ?

A: IFF, in its statements, is committed to making the best decisions for future planning. The situation will be clear by specifying the task of Wilmots. Perhaps he will accept all the issues of the contract and adhere to the contractual plans and principles based on the terms of the contract. In these circumstances the space will be different.

Comment

Q :Is Wilmots is seeking a cancellation with Iran,?
                                A:He had demanded termination of the contract before playing with Iraq, noting that he wished to terminate his cooperation over the past two months due to non-payment but The federation made arrangements for this payment. So this issue is out of my view.

Holy shit.. why make TM go into a CRUCIAL game with a manager that is begging for termination??!?!?!?!
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X