This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Ajab kesafate Belgique hast in moftkhor. Dayoos is NEVER in Iran and complains about money, refuses to coach and on top of this runs away from his responsibility.

To not return to Iran is a major sign of no class and disrespect to our team and country, especially after a loss. Get the FUCK out of here [emoji2959]
    We have players like Taremi, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, MiMo, Gholizadeh, Kaveh, PAG, Hosseini, Kanani, Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi- great potential. Only thing we need is some Vatani coach like Golmohamadi or even Daei, who knows Iranian football, the rest will be done by the players. Situation is much better than back in 2011, when CQ took over TM where we hadn't any talented young players. Therefore the next step has to be to fire Wilmoz.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
      He has done nothing except trying to please the IPL dinosaurs. At last a coach they love. Never asks for anything for TM, never shuts down the pathetic IPL for TM training, oh wait what training?

The guy shows up four days before an important match, no experience with any TM player, no push for friendlies, and simply said: NO IDEA!

why I asked that Q was bcoz he appears clueless about the team in general.
      coaches need good, decent test games to assess their players and form. without those test games, they really are groping in the dark.
      Now him not living in Iran is a major problem as he needs to spend time with the players and watch them closely.
      But with only 1 test game (vs SK) entering WCQ's? That's IFF's fault

I also agree he seems to be meek and quiet and nowhere near as demanding as CQ (personality wise), which suits the IFF who can ride hi without much backlash.
      At least he has started this way. I dont know if he will turn to a more forceful person or not

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
        I find using arabic best for when one is in the toilet depositing charity for Akhounds..

Then you are allowed to use the toilets in heaven ... since the language of heaven is strictly Arabic and arabic ONLY!!!!

Comment

Hahahha the language of annnn

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
            Hahahha the language of annnn
            You mock ... but there are grown adults with university degrees in our dear beloved islamic regime who not only believe, but proactively endorse learning arabic "if we want to go to heaven", since only arabic is spoken there (yes, they seem to have been there, themselves!) and all other language are absent.
            what's more is PERSIAN is reserved for hell, apparently ..... they claim rather authoritatively.

there.
            now hit the books if you want to spend endless years with 70 virgins (or "rasins" .... depending on the translation)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              You mock ... but there are grown adults with university degrees in our dear beloved islamic regime who not only believe, but proactively endorse learning arabic "if we want to go to heaven", since only arabic is spoken there (yes, they seem to have been there, themselves!) and all other language are absent.
              what's more is PERSIAN is reserved for hell, apparently ..... they claim rather authoritatively.
              there.
              now hit the books if you want to spend endless years with 70 virgins (or "rasins" .... depending on the translation)
              Oh I know, the day arabi is related to the asghal, and that quran is used for other purposes , then will the soul of the nation finally be freed

Comment

Wilmots didn't come back to Iran, we had a Fifa day with no match, players were available, he could have at least trained players or be with the team after such a disaster. why he left and no one said anything? Wth??

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Wilmots didn't come back to Iran, we had a Fifa day with no match, players were available, he could at least train players or be with the team after such a disaster. why he left and no one said anything? Wth??

at this stage and seeing how new and uninformed he is about our lads, I doubt simple training sessions would help enough.
                  we desperately need test games.
                  as StMark reported, the IFF has "allegedly" (with these officials, we can never be certain) asked a whole bunch of countries for test games (even India !!!!!! seriously???), but they demanded "too much money" (???) that we seem to "NOT HAVE" (!?!?!?!)

.... and yet, somehow we still see millions & billions of $ (in terms of cash, aid, arms, drugs, medicine, civil projects,...) spent in a whole lotta countries (ironically starting with Iraq, of all places, to syria, to yemen, ... all the way to Africa and South America!!).

priorities, eh?
                  Go figure.

Comment

I keep logging on PFDC to see if he has announced that he is going to step down, or if IFF gave him the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Wilmots didn't come back to Iran, we had a Fifa day with no match, players were available, he could have at least trained players or be with the team after such a disaster. why he left and no one said anything? Wth??
                      Apparently he is in Iran.

Comment

It is said that our fantastic Federation will be awarded as Asia's most inspiring Federation. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                          It is said that our fantastic Federation will be awarded as Asia's most inspiring Federation. lol
                          I honestly think the source added that part sarcastically.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

meanwhile South korea has a friendly with brazil next week and our team can't even beay bahrain...what a backward country we have...its embarrassing

Comment

Why has Marc Wilmots not been fired yet?

Comment

Guys , please chill.

I am as upset as the rest of you about our last 2 losses
                                and yes Wilmots made some mistakes but

You don't fire a coach after he has been with the TM only 6 games which 2 of them were losses.
                                He needs more time with TM.

We need to give him more time , at least till the end of the next 4 matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X