This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    even those we probably wont be able to buy...
    No once they put out a custom Iran jersey we'll be able to buy it just like for 2014. Uhlsport wanted to do the same for 2018 but Carlos Queiroz complained about the Uhlsport quality so we went with just buying generic Adidas jerseys

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

id love to one day be able to rock an authentic iran jersey ;O

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        No once they put out a custom Iran jersey we'll be able to buy it just like for 2014. Uhlsport wanted to do the same for 2018 but Carlos Queiroz complained about the Uhlsport quality so we went with just buying generic Adidas jerseys

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        alright, but this time they have hopefully learnt from their 2014 mistake, and wont produe such a limited quantity. unless they dont want to make money that is.

Comment

Guys, I'm not sure if they can even sell the kits to the public due to sanctions. Please let me know if I'm wrong, I know they are German but I think some of the sanctions still apply.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Guys, I'm not sure if they can even sell the kits to the public due to sanctions. Please let me know if I'm wrong, I know they are German but I think some of the sanctions still apply.
            what stops them from selling to us outside Iran? Is Trump gonna block the post from Germany to Sweden suddenly?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              what stops them from selling to us outside Iran? Is Trump gonna block the post from Germany to Sweden suddenly?

They have a official store in Iran and official Iranian website.

Comment

The current squad of 23 has 13 players who will be 30 or plus in 2022, that is a lot, more than half actually. At least half of it needs to be replaced in year or two: Amiri, Masoud, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Dejagah will not and should not be part of the WC squad of 2022. I can see Hajsafi make it from this list though!

Comment

دژاگه بازی با بحرین را از دست داد

تصمیم گیری در مورد حسینی و پورعلی گنحی در منامه

هافبک تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به دلیل مصدومیت دیدار با بحرین را از دست داد و وضعیت دو بازیکن دیگر نیز پس از حضور در منامه مشخص خواهد شد.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-13-2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Why is there such hate for Rezaeian. I think he’s been a great player for us. He’s offensively great and defensively decent

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      The current squad of 23 has 13 players who will be 30 or plus in 2022, that is a lot, more than half actually. At least half of it needs to be replaced in year or two: Amiri, Masoud, Rezaeian, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Dejagah will not and should not be part of the WC squad of 2022. I can see Hajsafi make it from this list though!
                      I can understand replacing Amiri and Shojaei but why would you just replace key players that are performing due to their age. You need a balance of youth and experience anyways
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        Why is there such hate for Rezaeian. I think he’s been a great player for us. He’s offensively great and defensively decent
                        Yes but as a defender he should be the reverse, defensively great and offensively decent. I like him a lot still but his defending hasn’t improved and we have strong RB options, I don’t think it’s so much that there’s hate it would just be good to see someone else tested as well. May actually push him to improve too
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          دژاگه بازی با بحرین را از دست داد

تصمیم گیری در مورد حسینی و پورعلی گنحی در منامه

هافبک تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به دلیل مصدومیت دیدار با بحرین را از دست داد و وضعیت دو بازیکن دیگر نیز پس از حضور در منامه مشخص خواهد شد.

Can we invite new players?
                          Two CB out, I like to see Salimi get a shot.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            He sure has been much better than Milad who generate nothing in attack and can't send a simple cross.

Comment

11 Jan 2015 Iran v Bahrain W 2-0 AFC Asian Cup

Haghighi - Ghafoori - J Hosseini-Pouralighanji-Pouladi
                              Nekonam-Teymourian -Hajsafi-Shojaei-Dejagah-Ghochaninejad
                              Subs
                              Azmoon,Jahanbakhsh , Rafiei

4 years later Wilmots test on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                I can understand replacing Amiri and Shojaei but why would you just replace key players that are performing due to their age. You need a balance of youth and experience anyways
                                Because it matters in such a high pace tournament when you play 3 intense matches in 10 days.
                                We can't afford to have the majorities of these guys in next WC squad. At best only one.
                                There will be enough experience with Karim, JB, Taremi, Azmoun, Beiranvand, most of these guys will have 50 caps or plus by that time, add to that one of Hajsafi Ebrahimi or Dejagah.

Comment

Working...
                                X