This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    But there is nowhere to buy Cambodia tickets there. Are the stadium seats already sold out? 10000 (6000) women?
    Report said A11-13 were sold, but not been confirmed.

Comment

Comment

Who's #18, kind of scary lol. A nice shave might do him well, he doesn't even look Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Who's #18, kind of scary lol. A nice shave might do him well, he doesn't even look Iranian?
          Mansouri from Sepahan

Comment

He's 29 and uncapped. Why exclude Moharrami and Ghafouri for someone like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              He's 29 and uncapped. Why exclude Moharrami and Ghafouri for someone like him?
              It is weird indeed. Maybe just to show everybody has a chance to reach TM and nobody's place is secured? Specially when we meet only Cambodia.

But I don't know why our beloved, always aggressive reporters, fail to ask him these questions.

Comment

مربی دروازه بان های ایرانی روی نیمکت تیم ملی

محمد حبیبی مربی سابق تیم ملوان بندر انزلی از امروز به عنوان مربی دروازه بانی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران کار خود را آغاز کرد.

انتخاب او توسط کادر فنی تیم ملی بزرگسالان در حالی انجام شد که کوین مینیا، مربی سابق گلرهای تیم ملی
                به دلیل مشکلات شخصی موفق به حضور در اردوی چهارم تیم ملی در دوران حضور مارک ویلموتس نشد.

Comment

Between Wilmots and his interpretor, TM staff has gained about 150 pounds since CQ left

Comment

^
                    Wilmots is especially fond of Zereshk Polo Morgh I hear...
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

150 women police for security of A6-A9
                      Only 3000 ticket sold
                      واکنش فرمانده یگان ویژه به استقرار 2 هزار پلیس زن در ورزشگاه/ فقط 150 نفر به آزادی می روند
                      فرمانده یگان ویژه ناجا گفت: یک گروهان 150 نفره از مأموران زن یگان ویژه به منظور کنترل،بازرسی وایجاد نظم و امنیت در قسمت بانوان در ورزشگاه آزادی حضور فعال خواهند داشت.
                      هزار بلیت توسط زنان علاقمند به فوتبال خریداری شد٣
                      وی با بیان این مطلب که تاکنون نزدیک به 3 هزار بلیت توسط زنان علاقمند به فوتبال خریداری شده تصریح کرد: محدوده مشخصی که مجهز به امکانات است برای زنان فوتبال دوست پیش بینی شده است.

Comment

Comment

One thing I noticed that Wilmots does that I noticed CQ doesn’t is he is involved in the training drills himself, absolutely love that
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope they are working on distribution. The only way to break down defensive teams like Bahrain who waste so much time is to move the ball around quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              One thing I noticed that Wilmots does that I noticed CQ doesn’t is he is involved in the training drills himself, absolutely love that
                              He was a pro not too long ago!
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                I hope they are working on distribution. The only way to break down defensive teams like Bahrain who waste so much time is to move the ball around quickly!
                                hopefully much Quicker than what we witnessed vs HongKong ..! frankly, that was a dreadful, bordering embarrassing attempt at passing the ball around, in order to open spaces in packed Ds ..! barring a couple/few of moments of individual brilliances, they nearly kept us @bay whole game long..!!
                                vs the lowly Cambodia at Azadi, I'd be looking for markedly improved overall performance than what I saw vs HK ...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X