X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy sh*t that is ugly

Comment

Those shirts look like the ones from almost 7 years ago what the actual fuck lol absolutely shocking

Comment

wow, could not have been a more boring kit. Having said that, at least TM has a kit. At this point, with sanctions biting, i would not be surprised if the boys came out in white undershirts with Sharpie numbers on the back

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          https://static2.farakav.com/files/pictures/01429261.jpg
          رونمایی از پیراهن تیم ملی در مقدماتی جام جهانی (عکس)
          در مراسم برترین های لیگ هجدهم، مهدی تاج به صورت نمادین پیراهن تیم ملی را به یکی از اسپانسرهای فدراسیون تقدیم کرد.
          The look on Taj’s face explains everything. Lol.

I don’t care if we have Uhlsport, but you couldn’t have requested for a better design than this? Seriously? ...

Absolute embarrassment for a team who are ranked 23rd in the world and 1st in Asia. The least you could have done is find a better design and Uhlsport has a big catalogue.

Comment

i bet they are happy Adel has been retired from TV

Comment

Comment

Where is this new Iff logo/crest that they have been promising for so long??

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                  Where is this new Iff logo/crest that they have been promising for so long??
                  Haha, LOL! That was funny.

Comment

Honestly, it's not as hideous as people are saying.
                    Kits are hideous now a days anyways. Unless you're Japan.

Comment

It doesn't look like to any of Uhlsport teamware.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        The look on Taj’s face explains everything. Lol.

I don’t care if we have Uhlsport, but you couldn’t have requested for a better design than this? Seriously? ...

Absolute embarrassment for a team who are ranked 23rd in the world and 1st in Asia. The least you could have done is find a better design and Uhlsport has a big catalogue.
                        they probably had 5-6 designs to choose from and they picked this garbage design. What is it on the sides of the Jersey, flowers?

Comment

And the different shades of the colors must have been tokhmi red and tokhmi white.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Uhlsport Germany doesn't give a f*** what its subsidiaries/partners do.

Comment

They should honestly bring back the cheetah, good message and kit

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I agree it's obviously not an eye catching jersey but it ain't hideous either - nothing gets as bad as the givova ones we wore for one or two camps right before we started using adidas. That was truly ugly and super bland at least this has a little bit of a design to it
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X