This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

از این مرحله هشت تیم به صورت مستقیم و دو تیم هم از میان تیم های دوم گروه ها انتخاب می شوند

[/B]
    ایران عراق
    بحرین – هنگ کنگ
    Success criteria in order of priority:

1: Winning the group hands down (superior number of points earned)
    2: Eight wins
    3: Highest number of goals scored
    4: Least number of goals allowed
    5: No goals allowed

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Who are you trying to fool? I Live in Holland for 30 years and your story is based upon your way of life. SAD, your kind has brought us the IRI mess, why don't you leave some space for the other 99% of the Iranians who don't want to live your Arab loving way of life?

Sorry for the off topic & Sirvan, welcome on my ignore list.
      Not really an arab way of life. He said that he prefers bosnians over Iranians.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Success criteria in order of priority:

1: Winning the group hands down (superior number of points earned)
        2: Eight wins
        3: Highest number of goals scored
        4: Least number of goals allowed
        5: No goals allowed
        Goal difference isn't a factor? With equal points a team that scored 10 and conceded 20 is ranked higher than one that scored 9 and conceded 9?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Goal difference isn't a factor? With equal points a team that scored 10 and conceded 20 is ranked higher than one that scored 9 and conceded 9?
          This is just my success criteria, has nothing to do with AFC tie breaker

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            This is just my success criteria, has nothing to do with AFC tie breaker

Go TM!
            In that case you should rank 8 wins higher than winning the group. While 8 wins will win the group but winning the group doesn't necessarily mean you get 8 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              Yes we are brainwashed, not you! Your governments don't do brainwashing at all. We're backwarded you guys are enlighted in the West. I have a different worldview than you, in the end you can't do anything about it here. The situation as it is will stay like this for at least the next few years. Men's foootball games are only for men at the moment.
              thank you for admitting ur brainwashed, unlike sheep people i choose what i should believe and what i shouldn't believe.. we have this freedom in the west. but hopefully soon we have this freedom in my country as well. and people like you will sit home and watch football from your tv, because stadiums will be mixed.. and you cannot be the person you want to be in front of other woman.. haha just give me a break man, just stop posting.. everyone already put you in ur place with this backward minded thinking. just stop responding and save urself from utter shame.

Comment

can we all drop this matter and move it to the general discussions forum? Because this doesn't really have to do much with football.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  can we all drop this matter and move it to the general discussions forum? Because this doesn't really have to do much with football.
                  didn't really see it was moved to general forum.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    didn't really see it was moved to general forum.
                    I just asked sirvan in the last page to move the discussion to the womens in stadiums thread....please do so here http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Thread)/page9
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe time to ban some people from this forum to get this discussion back to football...or let's not call it banning, rather let's call it making this a forum exclusively available to rational human beings.

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

What you call "banning", Iranian men call a place not suited for women, like those men's only clubs (for example fraternities) you have in the West. Our argument is that a football stadium where men play football in (guy teams) is not suited for women and we only want men to attend these games. When female teams play in football stadiums, us men are not allowed to attend the stadium.
                        This argument falls down when one considers that this "cultural" practice, as you put it, only surfaced when the IR banned it (just like they dissolved certain sports they deemed un-Islamic). It was not a product of our culture, but merely a undemocratic diktat of a government.

Come on guys deep down you know it would be silly if fifa would ban Iran for our customs.
                        I don't think that's our "custom". I think it's an arbitrary law that is deeply unpopular in Iran.

Whether FIFA should have jurisdiction to ban Iran is a more complicated question. I can expand on my answer if you'd like, but I think FIFA should be able to impose some penalties on Iran as a consequence of the female ban.

We will do anything in our power to keep women away from men football games in football stadiums. I just discussed this with me mates.
                        What gives a group of men the right to determine whether women should attend football games? Each woman, and that woman alone, should determine whether they want to participate in viewing a football match.

Did you go to the World Cup? What was wrong with the presence of Iranian women in the stadia?

Segregation in various forms also exists in other countries around the globe you know.
                        This isn't a meaningful argument. As my teachers would say, if your friend jumps off a cliff, should you jump too?
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                          This argument falls down when one considers that this "cultural" practice, as you put it, only surfaced when the IR banned it (just like they dissolved certain sports they deemed un-Islamic). It was not a product of our culture, but merely a undemocratic diktat of a government.

I don't think that's our "custom". I think it's an arbitrary law that is deeply unpopular in Iran.

Whether FIFA should have jurisdiction to ban Iran is a more complicated question. I can expand on my answer if you'd like, but I think FIFA should be able to impose some penalties on Iran as a consequence of the female ban.

What gives a group of men the right to determine whether women should attend football games? Each woman, and that woman alone, should determine whether they want to participate in viewing a football match.

Did you go to the World Cup? What was wrong with the presence of Iranian women in the stadia?

This isn't a meaningful argument. As my teachers would say, if your friend jumps off a cliff, should you jump too?
                          If you loath segregation this much then why don't you fix them in your own countries? What gives a group of women in Holland or Germany the right to determine that i'm not allowed to join their fraternity or gym club?

Comment

Guys we've aired out a lot of our opinions and it doesn't look like there will be any change in anyones minds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the schedule it looks like Iran only has 1 occasion where we have to travel from Iran to a far away country within 5 days.

I prefer this regardless of our opponents instead of having to travel home and back to SE Asia like the UAE has to do 4x.

Comment

LAST WARNING!!!!

Anyone who feels the need to continue to ignore the warnings above will get an immediate temporary ban - the relevant threads have been posted to continue the convo this thread is for TM News not a 5 page back and forth about an issue we have a thread for!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                                I agree with her and would like to add, that FIFA should sanction Iran too, if Masoud continues to play for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X