Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless there is a terrific offer that Zenit can not refuse (and I don't see that happening yet), the club will rake in the benefits of him scoring goals in RPL and ACL so that his value even increases more and they can go for a hefty priced transfer next summer.

Go Sardar!

Comment

He has the perfect set up at Zenit. Style of play that perfectly suits him. a partner in the attack that is a top match to him. fans love him. team loves him. he is the king of st. Petersburg. he'll play CL as a starter. Russian girls not even to be mentioned... why the hack would you wanna move.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Azmoun has and will have much more interest and offers than members here give him credit for. He finished as second top scorer after playing less games and half of them at shitty rubin kazan, he showed the ability to go the distance playing almost all matches with zenit 90 mins, and general he showed a real maturation in his game that culminated with him being a key reason zenit won the title.

He finished the season with a very healthy 17 goals and 7 assists after an exhausting post world cup year.

IMO, he is better than a lot of forwards around the world and I have mentioned I really only see him leaving zenit for a team the level of everton, RB Salzburg, Valencia, Roma, etc. He is on that level, and if he confirms this consistency with a good performance in CL, his resume is fantastic, and even more offers will pour in.
        What's the progress to go to rb Salzburg from zenit?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          What's the progress to go to rb Salzburg from zenit?
          Baba you know what I meant leipzieg sorry

Comment

Summer Vacation!

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._azmoun_after/

Comment

Lazio has Immobile and Calceido, not to mention no European football this season. Zenit seems in a better spot with CL since he's a guaranteed starter

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Lazio has Immobile and Calceido, not to mention no European football this season. Zenit seems in a better spot with CL since he's a guaranteed starter
                  I see the point you are making, but I respectfully disagree and here’s why: If Azmoun wants to play in a top 4 league, the trade off is he may miss out on CL football and that’s mainly due to the gap difference between teams in the top 4 leagues (but I am confident in Lazio making it to CL soon). But I can definitely see Azmoun being a starter for Lazio, especially if they still are interested in him nearly 2 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    I heard they are trying to sell Caicedo...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Again, think Azmoun can do better than lazio, but to sugget he shouldnt go bc they have forwards? Caicedo is a washed up player not even 1/10th of azmouns talent. And that leaves an inconsistent and overworked immobile, for a team that plays with two strikers, usually using an attacking mid as second fwd as caicedo is not really rated.

Comment

At this point he should stay, play CL and get his Russian Citizenship so he can transfer in Europe without counting against the foreigner cap (not [emoji817] sure about the foreigner cap if any wants to clarify

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                          At this point he should stay, play CL and get his Russian Citizenship so he can transfer in Europe without counting against the foreigner cap (not [emoji817] sure about the foreigner cap if any wants to clarify

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                          Russia is not member of EU so it dont mather if he is a Russian citizen or not.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            He has the perfect set up at Zenit. Style of play that perfectly suits him. a partner in the attack that is a top match to him. fans love him. team loves him. he is the king of st. Petersburg. he'll play CL as a starter. Russian girls not even to be mentioned... why the hack would you wanna move.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                            this...! exactomundo..!!

Comment

whats the point of moving, hes gonna play CL year every year and win titles with ZSP. why take a step down to go to lazio, its like JB, i was never a fan of him leaving alkmaar to go to some newly promoted british team, whats the point?????!?!?!?! if you gonna move make sure its a team thats gonna at least get titles, he couldve gone to PSV , AJAX even if he had stayed in holland for that extra year.

thats the thing i like about sardar, hes been patient for the past 4-5 years in the RPL even though he got offers from big clubs (lazio before and liverpool too and god knows how many more) and hes just a living example that the key to success can be patience. so hes on the right track, let him spend 2 more years there then he can move somewhere else

Comment

I would stay in Zenit. He's got the perfect set up to kill it in the league next year, his team is good enough to do decently well in Champions league.

I'd rather he wait another year and go to a big team that's playing CL football. Lazio isn't even in the Europa league

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X