This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    Great point regarding marchisio and noboa!

I didn't claim you said it was a lock. You said they have a good shot at advancing no matter who they draw.

I'm saying they don't have a good chance of advancing at all, if they draw a couple of those groups I mentioned above.
    so then we must agree to disagree time will tell!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      How did Zenit end up in Pot 1? I aint complaining thats great for Sardar
      All champions of the first 6 European countries according to this ranking plus the winner of the Champions League & Europa League
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
        All champions of the first 6 European countries according to this ranking plus the winner of the Champions League & Europa League
        They were 6 of 6! Barely squeeked into Pot#1...but they're in!

Comment

Arsenal wants Chalov

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            They were 6 of 6! Barely squeeked into Pot#1...but they're in!
            Thats not really how it works. They actually have a very solid spot in pot #1.

Pot 1 consists of the winner of all euro leagues as well as winner of champions and europa. Zenit won the Russian league, so they are in Pot 1.

Spain: Barca
            France: PSG
            Italy: Juventus
            England: Man City
            Germany: Bayern
            Champions: Liverpool
            Europa: Chelsea
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

If Arsenal try to sign Chalov (RPL top scorer), Azmoun can go to a top club too.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                If Arsenal try to sign Chalov (RPL top scorer), Azmoun can go to a top club too.
                Haha my dear friend, did you just start following Iranian football? Bc when we are talking about Iranian’s in the world of football we all know there is no equal treatment....if there was our players would be recruited way more by all these European clubs rather than the Korean, Japanese and Chinese
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Haha my dear friend, did you just start following Iranian football? Bc when we are talking about Iranian’s in the world of football we all know there is no equal treatment....if there was our players would be recruited way more by all these European clubs rather than the Korean, Japanese and Chinese
                  He is an exception. Teams like Lazio and Wolves were after him.

Comment

The RPL 2019/20 season starts on the weekend of 14 July 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                      That's not how it works or else Jahanbakhsh should have been playing for Barcelona now.

Clubs like Arsenal seek consistent players. Unfortunately Azmoun is not in the interest of teams like Lazio anymore. Only if he performs every whole year, he may have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        The RPL 2019/20 season starts on the weekend of 14 July 2019!

damn... already..??
                        i suppose its because of the long winter break there due to extreme winter weather..?

ps
                        i wouldnt be surprised if Sardar made a more impressive EU club move than Chalov yet...!! if not this summer transfer, definitely in winter or next..!!

Comment

Azmoun's value at transfermarkt.de increased to 17mio

https://www.transfermarkt.de/sardar-...spieler/180337

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            That's not how it works or else Jahanbakhsh should have been playing for Barcelona now.

Clubs like Arsenal seek consistent players. Unfortunately Azmoun is not in the interest of teams like Lazio anymore. Only if he performs every whole year, he may have a chance.
                            If Azmoun was Korean or Japanese he would've played for a club like Tottenham or Arsenal by now, who are you kidding lad?

Comment

according to several sources, lazio is going for azmoun. i hope he can play ucl at zenit though. best case scenario, lazio buy azmoun in the summer and loan him back to zenit until january! if he plays well at ucl, i think this could be his breakthrough season.

Comment

Azmoun has and will have much more interest and offers than members here give him credit for. He finished as second top scorer after playing less games and half of them at shitty rubin kazan, he showed the ability to go the distance playing almost all matches with zenit 90 mins, and general he showed a real maturation in his game that culminated with him being a key reason zenit won the title.

He finished the season with a very healthy 17 goals and 7 assists after an exhausting post world cup year.

IMO, he is better than a lot of forwards around the world and I have mentioned I really only see him leaving zenit for a team the level of everton, RB Salzburg, Valencia, Roma, etc. He is on that level, and if he confirms this consistency with a good performance in CL, his resume is fantastic, and even more offers will pour in.

Comment

Working...
                                X