This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Must stay in Zenith indefinitely unless he gets an offer from a top 5 team in the top 4 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        theyve just been confirmed champions today. You can see the team celebrating in Azmouns last insta post
        Lol they haven't won the title just yet. It's technically still mathematically possible for lokomotive to catch up, but it's definitely a LONG, LONG SHOT. Just surprised they are officially celebrating already.

Anyways, great season for them and sardar!

Their next match is against CSKA Moscow, VS Fedor Chalov. - that'll be a great match to watch, involving both top scorers, and might decide who wins the golden boot!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          Lol they haven't won the title just yet. It's technically still mathematically possible for lokomotive to catch up, but it's definitely a LONG, LONG SHOT. Just surprised they are officially celebrating already.

Anyways, great season for them and sardar!

Their next match is against CSKA Moscow, VS Fedor Chalov. - that'll be a great match to watch, involving both top scorers, and might decide who wins the golden boot!
          Direct comparison counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
            Direct comparison counts.
            Lol as soon as I posted that, I started thinking: do they count head to head results before goal difference in the Russian league?

It's always goal difference that's counts first, in most leagues anyway, right? Unless I've forgotten!

Comment

next year azmoun in champions league great

Comment

Azmoun shouldnt go anywhere, he is playing for a strong team, a champions league team. the only way he should leave is if he gets a offer from a champions league team from one of the top 4 leagues
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

I’ll be honest I am Very surprised that staying in Russia ended up benefiting him. Seemed like it was a great initial move but it was slowing down and he lost good options. I am happy to be proven wrong and see him excelling still
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                    Azmoun shouldnt go anywhere, he is playing for a strong team, a champions league team. the only way he should leave is if he gets a offer from a champions league team from one of the top 4 leagues
                    Best option for him to stay in Russia 1 more year, if he leaves he needs to get used to a new environment. hopefully zenit can shine next year in champions league, and buy some more quality players they have enough money so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Zenit is trying to sign Milad, would be great to see them both in champions league next season.

Comment

Recently there was news about the interest of St. Petersburg to the defender of "Akhmat" Milad Mohammadi. This transfer makes sense. First, the position of the left defender requires strengthening. Secondly, Mohammadi is Iranian, and this is a guarantee that his countryman Serdar Azmun will not get bored in St. Petersburg. Third, for two years the player got used to the Russian championship. Fourth, it is not very expensive. Agent Mohammadi already said the transfer is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                            Recently there was news about the interest of St. Petersburg to the defender of "Akhmat" Milad Mohammadi. This transfer makes sense. First, the position of the left defender requires strengthening. Secondly, Mohammadi is Iranian, and this is a guarantee that his countryman Serdar Azmun will not get bored in St. Petersburg. Third, for two years the player got used to the Russian championship. Fourth, it is not very expensive. Agent Mohammadi already said the transfer is possible.
                            It will be funny to see a champions league team to sign him while crappy championship, EPL or scottish teams are skeptical about him

Comment

What a difference a year makes for Azmoun, after the World Cup he was depressed and we were worried that he was giving up on himself as a player and now he looks confident and happy and this is showing through his football. I must say well done to him, I know his attitude has been questioned before but he has shown some balls to come through a year like he has had and to be potentially the top scorer in Russia and playing in the Champions League next season. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                What a difference a year makes for Azmoun, after the World Cup he was depressed and we were worried that he was giving up on himself as a player and now he looks confident and happy and this is showing through his football. I must say well done to him, I know his attitude has been questioned before but he has shown some balls to come through a year like he has had and to be potentially the top scorer in Russia and playing in the Champions League next season. Well done.
                                All the people who questioned his attitude need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror. What these players need is support, not criticism. We don't know Sardar nor any other of these players personally. We CANNOT make a judgment based on pictures or social media posts, most of these will be flawed assumptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X