This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    You know there are many Persepolis fans on this forum (including me).
    easily 60-70% of their domestic fan-base @ a very least..!!

large enough overall figure to rightfully qualify them as the most obnoxious, TM sabotaging club in iran..!!
    especially after their pathetic and disgraceful behavior against TM since pre-wc18 and especially in the run up and during the AC..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      You know there are many Persepolis fans on this forum (including me).
      I’m not talking about every PP fan, but the majority of them in Iran are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        he was sort of a long time admirer and was interested in buying Azmoun before his dip in form and sorta of a flop at WC, he then instead pursued some turkish striker instead ..! i dont know how that guy worked out for his club..?? but according to the earlier article posted by premier, apparently Everton is also interested again..?
        btw, i highly doubt being iranian has had much if any factor in his pursuit of Sardar..! it's been mostly a business decision and his chase of signing a young n promising striker on the cheap..!! well it doesnt look like he is going for cheap anymore though with 20-30 mil figures thrown out by Zenit... supposedly..!!?
        Cenk Tosun dar Everton terr zade va nimkatneshine. Azmoun az nazare fanni, sorat va zarbe sar kheili ghavitar az in bazikon ast.

Agar Everton vaghean alaaghe daare Sardar ra bekhare 20-30 milion mitone bede chon fekr konam polesh ra daran.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Cenk Tosun dar Everton terr zade va nimkatneshine. Azmoun az nazare fanni, sorat va zarbe sar kheili ghavitar az in bazikon ast.

Agar Everton vaghean alaaghe daare Sardar ra bekhare 20-30 milion mitone bede chon fekr konam polesh ra daran.
          Baradar ye ehteram ham behesh bedeh. Hamoon Cenk Tosun zed Iran terr nazad va gol zad be ma

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Baradar ye ehteram ham behesh bedeh. Hamoon Cenk Tosun zed Iran terr nazad va gol zad be ma
            Albate dar yek baazie dostaneh gol zad be ma. Amalkardesh dar PL aslan khob nabode va baraye hamin roye nimkat neshaste va fekr konam Everton dige mifroshadesh.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think Sardar has been linked with Everton for nearly every transfer window I can remember 😀
              Farhad Moshiri is the business partner of Russian super billionaire Alisher Usmanov and they both used to have a lot of shares in Arsenal under their company.

Comment

RPL player of the week! The accolades continue to grow!

Comment

Watch the game free at 6:30am PST. Go Sardar!

https://t.co/cLPCyM8haN

Comment

Sardar and Milad Starting against each other!

Youtube live stream:

Comment

Akhmat is the most defensively frustrating team for Zenit that I have seen all season long. Sardar hasn't had nearly as many chances/touches as he gets in the usual RPL games.

Nice to see Milad play as well. He is doing well, and I'm impressed how much involvement he has up front with the attacks.

Overall, evenly matched teams, with not many shots on target. Most of the match is being played in the midfield.

Comment

Watched the first half so far. Probably can't for the second half.

Azmoun has had good hold up play and a couple half chances. One of them a glancing header that could have been dangerous with a lighter touch.

Mohammadi really impressed to be honest. Dude is up and down the left, even using his body to win the ball back. His trapping/ball control is severely underrated.

Comment

0-0 HT
                          only saw the last 10 min of 1st half
                          Dzuba not starting !!? Sardar seems bit isolated without him out there .. ? had an assist, but ruled slightly offside ... had a decent glancing header go over bar too
                          Ahmad is playing them tough and pretty much loading up on attack like Zenit, if a quick outlet pass is played forward, sardar should find himself a good opportunity to add to his tally..!

Comment

Jesus Christ the Russian league is trash. Even Brighton can probably beat Zenit.

Comment

AKHKHKHMET
                              GOES AHEAD 1-0
                              They seem to have figured how to stifle the Zenit tactically

Comment

Dzuba is missing ... he limped out last game , is he ruled out
                                Zenit smaller attackers are getting manhandled physically by akhmet and cant get much time on the ball before theyre confronted with defenders all over the pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X