Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone acting so conservatively?

He's got to take his chance now or never. You can't keep stalling hoping for a better deal. He's been in the god damn Russia league for years...what more will one season accomplish???

He will still be unproven at the end of next season if he plays in RPL...
    So what if he's their top scorer? He's already done that this season.
    So what if he scores goals for them in CL? He's already done that for Rubin.

My point is, if you want to be amongst the greats, you have to take the plunge. You get your feet wet and give your best effort...no amount of waiting is going to change the outcome (if he succeeds or not in EPL or elsewhere). My advice to Sardar and his dad/agent: join an offensive minded mid table EPL or Bundesliga team this summer and aim to impress the top dogs from there on out.
    Don't pull a Jahanbakhsh by picking your team but do pull a Jahanbakhsh by choosing to step up to the challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post

He's got to take his chance now or never. You can't keep stalling hoping for a better deal. He's been in the god damn Russia league for years...what more will one season accomplish???

My point is, if you want to be amongst the greats, you have to take the plunge. You get your feet wet and give your best effort...no amount of waiting is going to change the outcome (if he succeeds or not in EPL or elsewhere). My advice to Sardar and his dad/agent: join an offensive minded mid table EPL or Bundesliga team this summer and aim to impress the top dogs from there on out.
      Don't pull a Jahanbakhsh by picking your team but do pull a Jahanbakhsh by choosing to step up to the challenge!
      Azmoun to me screams Bundesliga. Get on a solid team like Leipzig, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Borussia Monchengladbach, or Bayer Leverkusen and that's where I think he will flourish.

Azmoun's best case scenario in EPL is Everton/Wolves which is highly unlikely.

The thing with English football is its so cutthroat and our players tend to not be the type to dig in unless its someone like Teimourian or Ezatolahi.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Azmoun to me screams Bundesliga. Get on a solid team like Leipzig, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Borussia Monchengladbach, or Bayer Leverkusen and that's where I think he will flourish.

The thing with English football is its so cutthroat and our players tend to not be the type to dig in unless its someone like Teimourian or Ezatolahi.
        Totally agree. These are the best teams for him. He showed with decent service he can put up some good numbers. He can scores 10-12 in his first season in Bundesliga. Scoring in Russia is much tougher because of style of playing which is based on physicality. No wonder top scorers there score between 10 to 15 max!

Comment

Zenit is one of the best clubs in Europe. He shouldn't move to a mediocre EPL club that would lose to Zenit. Unless he has a clearly superior offer, he should at least do another season at Zenit where has is settled and honing his craft.
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

isn't everton owned by some iranian guy? why doesn't he get at least one TM player?

Comment

enjoy:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                isn't everton owned by some iranian guy? why doesn't he get at least one TM player?
                In short. We dont have players that can play for Everton. Azmoun has the highest ceiling but Asian players are always a risky buy.

Jahanbakhsh has zero credit in EPL . Taremi no way. Ghoddos maybe. Torabi too physically weak. Ezatolahi maybe in a lower team. Our defense isnt there except for Mohammadi who is a question mark

I doubt Beiro would go.

Wolves has a Portuguese owner and has 3-4 Portuguese players. So it happens but it wont in EPL for us

Comment

In short. We dont have players that can play for Everton. Azmoun has the highest ceiling but Asian players are always a risky buy.

Jahanbakhsh has zero credit in EPL . Taremi no way. Ghoddos maybe. Torabi too physically weak. Ezatolahi maybe in a lower team. Our defense isnt there except for Mohammadi who is a question mark

I doubt Beiro would go.

Wolves has a Portuguese owner and has 3-4 Portuguese players. So it happens but it wont in EPL for us
                  Yea, i feel like it's more of a political thing but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                    Because he is still not at his peak and he is enjoying his football and playing well in a famous team that would most likely be playing in the group stage of the Champions League next season. He carries on his goal scoring record and has another good Champions League run and the quality of teams that will be coming in for him won’t be mid table teams but will be the top teams. The exposure he would get from a quality Season next treat would do him the world of good as he is a confidence player and means a better player for Iran. So he goes somewhere at the end of the season and isn’t guaranteed to start, let him rebuild his career.

Comment

BAM! Top scorer in RPL....

...AND MOTM! Sardar is on FIRE!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        enjoy:

Wow that['s a very strong statement about Berdyev: "after every goal I scored I was not allowed to be happy, this is why one day I was happy the next night I was sad"

Comment

Azmoun is full package, the funny part is he scored only one goal(if i am not wrong) from header. Something which is his one of his strongest abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            enjoy:

Ridam tu Persepolis and their fans. Easily the most unlikeable team in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                              Ridam tu Persepolis and their fans. Easily the most unlikeable team in Iran.

You know there are many Persepolis fans on this forum (including me).

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                                he was sort of a long time admirer and was interested in buying Azmoun before his dip in form and sorta of a flop at WC, he then instead pursued some turkish striker instead ..! i dont know how that guy worked out for his club..?? but according to the earlier article posted by premier, apparently Everton is also interested again..?
                                btw, i highly doubt being iranian has had much if any factor in his pursuit of Sardar..! it's been mostly a business decision and his chase of signing a young n promising striker on the cheap..!! well it doesnt look like he is going for cheap anymore though with 20-30 mil figures thrown out by Zenit... supposedly..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X