X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is now tied with Chalov for top scorer with 12 goals

Comment

Jooonam Azmoun, keep supporting our players boys. never bash or hate. I still can't get over how much hate this guy was getting. Love you Sardar along with every other Iranian, i will always support you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Jooonam Azmoun, keep supporting our players boys. never bash or hate. I still can't get over how much hate this guy was getting. Love you Sardar along with every other Iranian, i will always support you guys!
        Is the most excited thing of iranian football currently, special now that Team Melli have no coach and most of our players warms up in bench
        Waiting for U-22 Iran to do well now to be present in next Olympic and called Azmoun to be one the 3 senior players, waiting 2022 Qatar is too much to watch this talent with team melli shirt in a big competition

Comment

Simply amazing, once he finds his momentum he can’t be stopped. He is a natural goal scorer, so proud
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
            Sardar is now tied with Chalov for top scorer with 12 goals
            Ahead since he has no pk

Comment

Azmoun-Dzyuba, what a pair.
              One of top 10 striking duos in in Europe at the moment IMO.

Comment

I hope Azmoun can get a transfer midway through next season because I want to see him in UCL

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  I hope Azmoun can get a transfer midway through next season because I want to see him in UCL
                  tbh this Team is made for him. he is 100% guaranteed starter in next years Champions league. he should stick with Zenit for at least the next season!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think Azmoun should leave for ANY TEAM except for a top 7 in the EPL or TOP 2 in bundesliga.

Comment

Dear Sardar please just stay in Zenit for two more years at least ...we don’t want what happened to Jahanbakhsh happen to you....besides the reason sardar is doing so great is because he has amazing team mates that know how to feed him the ball....Sardar has still a lot to learn snd Zenit is a perfect match

Comment

Comment

Sardar’s goals earlier today. The defenders made the exact same mistake of leaving Sardar alone within 20 minutes. Einstein’s definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result

https://90tv.ir/videos/دبل-سردار-آزم...„-کریلیا

Comment

Sardar is the real deal.

And his partnership with his giant Russian teammate is as good his with Taremi at TM.

Whoever gets to coach TM is very lucky to have these 2 guys upfront!

Comment

His competitor for the Topscorer has not scored today and CSKA has lost 2:0 against Krasnodar.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

so how many goals has he scored in the Russian league this season ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X