Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, someone please criticize me so that I can start playing like Sardar...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Sardar can bridge this gap...

why does it say 8 games? they dont count the games he played in Rubin? i thought he scored a couple there before moving to Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        why does it say 8 games? they dont count the games he played in Rubin? i thought he scored a couple there before moving to Zenit
        This graphic shows only the game count for their current teams. But the goal count is for all RPL games this season, so the total includes his goals for the entire season (including prior to joining Zenit).

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          That's what I was thinking too. It's odd that they count the goals he has scored for both teams, yet not counting the total number of games for both teams. Am I getting something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            That's what I was thinking too. It's odd that they count the goals he has scored for both teams, yet not counting the total number of games for both teams. Am I getting something wrong?
            No, you are correct...it's a confusing graphic.

Comment

I’ve always supported Azmoun but I was beginning to have my doubts. Azmoun is turning things around and I’m starting to believe he can be a special player. Hopefully he can move to a bigger and better club.

Comment

Let’s not forget that someone like Daei only started playing professional football at the age of 25, followed by getting invited to TM etc. Azmoun at his current age has already achieved so much that no other Iranian player ever was able to pull off at such young age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar's Russian is getting impressive (finally). Here he is talking about music, though he does ask his off-camera interpreter how to say "music" =)

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...33795564277761

Comment

Comment

Goal Azmoun

Comment

Stream https://youtu.be/P22IOaOvJ9I

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Zenit take a quick throw, the winger smashed in a hard low cross and Azmoun reacts quickly for the tap in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My word, he's delivering big time.

Comment

Is that goal number 10 in 13 games?

Comment

Oh wow another goal. Lovely ball in to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X