This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
    Watch whole game, although Sardar didn't score, he played very well. Was a constant threat, had some great opportunities, nice dribbling and nice positioning. That's all you want from your striker. If he's a threat, the defenders have to worry about him and focus on him leaving his teammates free to score goals. That's exactly what happened today.
    right on
    just watched the replay..! whatta exciting game, especially the last 10-15 min..!
    although he didnt get on the scorer chart Sardar had even a stronger game than his goal&assist last outing..!! very unlucky not have at least a couple today..! regardless he was a menace all game long..!

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
      In Krasnodar have not played 2основных players: best striker Ari, because of your injury and the best defensive midfielder in the championship – an impassable wall kaboré (miss due to yellow cards). Instead, they played a 19-year-old Academy graduates: brazen Ignatieff, who, having no merit, demanded a multimillion-dollar contract, at the level of the stars of the Premier League (he missed a lot of matches for the period of the scandal) and the debutant of the Premier League, early never in it not speaking Utkin. Therefore, with the start of the match at the gate of Krasnodar was a checkpoint yard. If it were caboret, everything would be exactly the opposite, he regularly intercepts the balls, not bringing the matter to the approaches to the penalty area and immediately gives long accurate passes. No one ever dared to carry to Krasnodar as it was yesterday, Krasnodar always kukal at home of Zenit. And at the Zenith of the whole basis on the spot.
      As for the very young goalkeeper, also a pupil of the Krasnodar Academy, this is also an interesting story. Sharply dropped out two main goalkeeper of Krasnodar and the coach was forced to put in the gate of the debutant, a very young boy, with difficulty finishing the ball to the middle of the field, and he took and gave a series of games with the best performance among the goalkeepers of the Premier League, who hit 90% of the goals
      who's that shorty #6 playing LB/LWB for krasandor .?? i like his game...! pretty tidy, little hard nose footballer...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        who's that shorty #6 playing LB/LWB for krasandor .?? i like his game...! pretty tidy, little hard nose footballer...!!
        krasandor. Are you kidding me? It's not like it's Gryffindor!
        KRAS-NO-DAR

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          https://www.fckrasnodar.ru/team/squa...player-bio-tab

https://www.fckrasnodar.ru/en/team/s...layer-stat-tab (ENG)

Comment

Comment

"love me for who I am" aawwwww

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                It took me a while to find out it was his tattoo

Comment

Close enough man
                  Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                  krasandor. Are you kidding me? It's not like it's Gryffindor!
                  KRAS-NO-DAR

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                    Haha good catch, good catch. That line is a little over the board, especially for a footballer, and particularly as a permanent tattoo

Comment

Khosh behale you guys for only noticing it now!

That thing has stuck out like a sore thumb for a long while now, I always wonder what would happen if he would go to the EPL with that tattoo..., the media would have a field day

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Haha good catch, good catch. That line is a little over the board, especially for a footballer, and particularly as a permanent tattoo
                        It's what you would expect on the instagram quote section of a teenage/early 20s girl

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          It's what you would expect on the instagram quote section of a teenage/early 20s girl
                          Our boy is a lover/poet/dreamer at heart. Good for you Sardar, keep your head up!

Comment

That's one of those age 18 tattoo regrets lol. The grammatical error is probably worse than the quote for me, although it doesn't top Ezatolakhi who has a tattoo of his baby pic on his arm

Comment

Don't forget that today is a tour. Zenith has the opportunity to make fun of one of the outsiders - Dynamo

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Our boy is a lover/poet/dreamer at heart. Good for you Sardar, keep your head up!
                                Hey if he keeps up monstrous form I couldnt care less if he tattooes Elmo on his face

Comment

Working...
                                X