Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

👏 Сердар Азмун стал лучшим игроком марта по версии пользователей «ВКонтакте»!

📲 Форвард набрал 49,46% голосов, за него проголосовали 20 834 человека.

⚽ Азмун перешёл в «Зенит» зимой. В четырёх матчах #РПЛ в марте он забил четыре гола.

Comment

Guys howcome dzyuba is underperforming compared to sardar, while dzyuba had a better world cup with an average russia squad? (Although I admit they had some good players such as cheryshev golovin and mario fernandes)

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        Guys howcome dzyuba is underperforming compared to sardar, while dzyuba had a better world cup with an average russia squad? (Although I admit they had some good players such as cheryshev golovin and mario fernandes)
        They were above average in my opinion. They also had to play Saudi(who they were always going to rock) and the inconsistent Egypt. They also beat Spain in penalties.

Azmoun is better equipped than Dzyuba when it comes to technique/pace/craftiness. Azmoun is also a monster in the air so height difference is negligible.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
          Russia played attacking football, so he got more opportunities up front. Same thing that's happening to sardar now that he plays for Zenit instead of ultra defensive Rubin Kazan.

Comment

I dont Think that dzyuba is underperforming. Quite the opposite, he is working and running like a horse in every game and creating a lot of room for sardar. He is the perfect fit for sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
              I dont Think that dzyuba is underperforming. Quite the opposite, he is working and running like a horse in every game and creating a lot of room for sardar. He is the perfect fit for sardar
              fully agree. great duo

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Semak has pushed Dyzuba more deep as a support striker and even towards the sides at times to accommodate Sardar as the central forward.

As long as Dyzuba isn't complaining, everyone's a winner.

Comment

agreed - dzubya is a beast and plays great with sardar they have played together for some time. his work horse type of play is great to watch
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I’d even go as far as saying the best striker partner Azmoun’s had, even better than Poloz

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Italian site:

"Azmoun, the Zenit striker who loves horses and volleyball

[ATTACH]18477[/ATTACH]

7 goals in 8 games with Zenit, now the club is betting the title after 4 years of abstinence. Let's discover the new bomber of St. Petersburg

The horses are his refuge from the no-moments: " They are my passion, the thing I miss the most when I'm out of Iran" . He returns home and disappears for days: "I arrive at six in the morning and leave in the evening, sometimes I also sleep near the stables".

The rest of the Gombad striker. Behind the name there is more: "Sardar, the one who is in the lead". Translation from Farsi.

Striker of movement, he works for the team and throws it in. At home they call it the 'Iranian Messi', but in reality they are two different worlds. Number 7, like the goals scored with Zenit in only 8 games between the Europa League and the championship .

Javier Ribalta - club ds, former scout leader of Juventus - took him to the winter market to reinvest the 50 million Paredes, flew to the PSG. A winning choice, now Zenit is aiming for the title after 4 years of abstinence (it is first at +6 on Lokomotiv Moscow). Especially thanks to his flashes.

WHO IS SARDAR AZMOUN
                      Class '95, 24 years, a life in Russia between Kazan and Rostov , where it is highlighted thanks Kuban Berdyev , the 'Bielsa Turkmen', one who does not give interviews for ten years and speaks little. Same origins, same language, good football and goals.

The two immediately find themselves: Azmoun plays the Champions, stings Atletico Madrid and Bayern Monaco , the notebooks of the big begin to pinned the name. And at home they compare him to Ali Daei, star of the Iranian national team (109 networks), hope for the future.

Even the Lazio region is dying , the Tare ds tried to take it two summers ago , the Iranian football federation even announced the agreement between the clubs, but Azmoun remained in Russia and the deal faded. Italy touched. Bomber profession, up to 12 he delighted in volleyball, dad's sport : "For eight seasons he played in the National team, he was the best volleyball player in Asia for two years in a row".

FROM VOLLEYBALL TO SOCCER
                      Sardar discovered football almost by accident, a coach invited him to play for Iranian team that recently appeared, one goal was enough to convince everyone: " It was the right choice, even if I sometimes miss volleyball. When I come home I always go to play. "

From Rostov to the National. With Iran he scores in bursts - 28 goals in 45 games - but at home he never played: "Sepahan treated me badly. They didn't pay, I was left behind with the rent and I returned home ” .

After the last World Cup he left the National team for a month: " I received too many insults, my mother's illness got worse".

The last curiosity summarizes everything: at the time of the Rostov he wore the 69 in honor of the Golestan, the region in which he grew up, where the number plates of the cars are registered all that number . A tribute to its history and its origins, from Iran to St. Petersburg, Zenit Arena, to dream of the title in a white night."

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/sard...i-e-zenit-iran
                      Woah di marzio official site. Hes a very reliable person

Comment

Really well-done and inspirational highlight video of Sardar by Zenit, highlighting the heroics that earned him the RPL player of the month! Make sure you watch with the speakers up!

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...78852664770562

Comment

https://www.pesmaster.com/s-azmoun/p.../player/61702/

https://www.pesmaster.com/iran/pes-2019/team/55/

Man Azmoun rating is sooo bad on PES

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Really well-done and inspirational highlight video of Sardar by Zenit, highlighting the heroics that earned him the RPL player of the month! Make sure you watch with the speakers up!

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...78852664770562
                            God he really sucks on one on ones! He really need to do something about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              God he really sucks on one on ones! He really need to do something about it!
                              yup he's fked up way too many of late to be considered an isolated incident or just a fluke..! he needs to sort that shitt out in training if he has aspiration of playing in a high profile team in a big leagues..!

ps
                              i gather they skipped some of his other goals from highlights because it wasnt in the month of March..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                he needs to sort that shitt out in training if he has aspiration of playing in a high profile team in a big leagues..!
                                I don't think that has a lot to do with training. It's mental! He needs to work on his nerves.

Comment

Working...
                                X