X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praise Azmun, themselves translate))
    https://www.championat.com/football/...-v-zenite.html

Comment

Sardar will be like good wine when TM takes off again, he gets better with time.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        Legit midtable EPL teams are mostly attack-minded, especially the newer bread teams under foreign managers. e.g LCFC, Wolves, Everton etc. Ignore BHA they're a bottom of a barrel Brexit team.

Comment

ا

اللهم صل علی آزمون و آل آزمون

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
            Praise Azmun, themselves translate))
            https://www.championat.com/football/...-v-zenite.html
            Sardar Azmoun for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Gotta say, love that Sardar has a signature celebration after he scores. Not particularly original or complex, but he does a nice high jump and fist pump. Probably the most distinctive and original for a TM player that I can remember. Go Sardar!
              ali Daie had a vintage, sorta girly?/funny looking skip and hop celly too..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Yes, it was embarrassing, so I didn’t even mention it!

Comment

I love Daei's celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    It's because those Daei short shorts would bunch up in the crack area, it probably affected his movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      It's because those Daei short shorts would bunch up in the crack area, it probably affected his movement.
                      lets hope so for our hero's reputation sake..!!
                      im jking off course, but his lisp didnt help the situation either ..!

ok i should stop now before Essi permanently ban my asss..!!

Comment

BAM, MOTM!

Comment

Italian site:

"Azmoun, the Zenit striker who loves horses and volleyball

7 goals in 8 games with Zenit, now the club is betting the title after 4 years of abstinence. Let's discover the new bomber of St. Petersburg

The horses are his refuge from the no-moments: " They are my passion, the thing I miss the most when I'm out of Iran" . He returns home and disappears for days: "I arrive at six in the morning and leave in the evening, sometimes I also sleep near the stables".

The rest of the Gombad striker. Behind the name there is more: "Sardar, the one who is in the lead". Translation from Farsi.

Striker of movement, he works for the team and throws it in. At home they call it the 'Iranian Messi', but in reality they are two different worlds. Number 7, like the goals scored with Zenit in only 8 games between the Europa League and the championship .

Javier Ribalta - club ds, former scout leader of Juventus - took him to the winter market to reinvest the 50 million Paredes, flew to the PSG. A winning choice, now Zenit is aiming for the title after 4 years of abstinence (it is first at +6 on Lokomotiv Moscow). Especially thanks to his flashes.

WHO IS SARDAR AZMOUN
                          Class '95, 24 years, a life in Russia between Kazan and Rostov , where it is highlighted thanks Kuban Berdyev , the 'Bielsa Turkmen', one who does not give interviews for ten years and speaks little. Same origins, same language, good football and goals.

The two immediately find themselves: Azmoun plays the Champions, stings Atletico Madrid and Bayern Monaco , the notebooks of the big begin to pinned the name. And at home they compare him to Ali Daei, star of the Iranian national team (109 networks), hope for the future.

Even the Lazio region is dying , the Tare ds tried to take it two summers ago , the Iranian football federation even announced the agreement between the clubs, but Azmoun remained in Russia and the deal faded. Italy touched. Bomber profession, up to 12 he delighted in volleyball, dad's sport : "For eight seasons he played in the National team, he was the best volleyball player in Asia for two years in a row".

FROM VOLLEYBALL TO SOCCER
                          Sardar discovered football almost by accident, a coach invited him to play for Iranian team that recently appeared, one goal was enough to convince everyone: " It was the right choice, even if I sometimes miss volleyball. When I come home I always go to play. "

From Rostov to the National. With Iran he scores in bursts - 28 goals in 45 games - but at home he never played: "Sepahan treated me badly. They didn't pay, I was left behind with the rent and I returned home ” .

After the last World Cup he left the National team for a month: " I received too many insults, my mother's illness got worse".

The last curiosity summarizes everything: at the time of the Rostov he wore the 69 in honor of the Golestan, the region in which he grew up, where the number plates of the cars are registered all that number . A tribute to its history and its origins, from Iran to St. Petersburg, Zenit Arena, to dream of the title in a white night."

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/sard...i-e-zenit-iran

Comment

From the article above: "the club is betting the title after 4 years of abstinence"....I'm sure this is a translation issue, but I hope the team has not been abstinent for 4 years! That's some dedication

Comment

109 networks

Comment

Guys Villarreal drew Barca 4-4, the same team that defeated Zenit!

Inb4 Barca are weak team

Comment

Working...
                                X