This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
    Funny how some member bashed me few weeks ago when I was talking about how bad Russian teams are (just shoot zireh toop), and The netherlands is far better option to develop for a player. Azmoun should have left Russia years ago to Germany or England or even the Netherlands

Losing to 18 place la liga team [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ's ex team lost to a team called "GHEYRAT" from Kazakhstan back in July to get knocked out of the tournament.

While there is no question that top dutch teams are great for developments like Ajax, but the overall strength of RPL is much better than Erevidise

Comment

Anyone know when noboa is back in the squad?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        ARJ's ex team lost to a team called "GHEYRAT" from Kazakhstan back in July to get knocked out of the tournament.

While there is no question that top dutch teams are great for developments like Ajax, but the overall strength of RPL is much better than Erevidise

It’s football!! But overall Eredivisie has much better facilities and development than Russian league some Russians teams become strong because they have gazprom and big banks to financially help them buy great foreign players, Even a team like AZ selling players like weghorst (10million) to wolfsburg he already scored 9 goals in Germany. most of the teams in Russia don’t have proper training ground or stadium, you’re welcome to come and look in the netherlands, even amateur team next to my house has great facilities and scouts

Again I’m just saying I wished azmoun would have moved out of Russia after the champions league games against Bayern, he is a great player

All of my Dutch friends where like: this guy is going to be a big star

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
          Anyone know when noboa is back in the squad?
          yea man they really need a player of his caliber and possibly a more qualified coach who can set them up more appropriately as a team...!
          FT 1-3
          Zenit totally toothless after Sardar's departure..!
          their EU campaign is all but over.... lets hope at least he bags a goal or 2 in the return match to make it a more memorable short stint and hopefully garner some interest from elswhere in eu ..!

Comment

Worse Zenith games do not remember. Barely legs moved to the field. The announcer said that Zenit at home in the European competition, including in the Champions League did not lose 24 games.

Comment

More than an embarrassment for Zenit, but Russian football in general to see their star club lose 1-3 against a La Liga team which is in complete and utter disarray this season.

Comment

Zenit to pull a Manchester United and knock out Villarreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Zenit to pull a Manchester United and knock out Villarreal!
                  Things like that only happens to others..

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                    It’s football!! But overall Eredivisie has much better facilities and development than Russian league some Russians teams become strong because they have gazprom and big banks to financially help them buy great foreign players, Even a team like AZ selling players like weghorst (10million) to wolfsburg he already scored 9 goals in Germany. most of the teams in Russia don’t have proper training ground or stadium, you’re welcome to come and look in the netherlands, even amateur team next to my house has great facilities and scouts

Again I’m just saying I wished azmoun would have moved out of Russia after the champions league games against Bayern, he is a great player

All of my Dutch friends where like: this guy is going to be a big star

You probably forgot that there is a fan from Russia here at the Forum. Your information about the state of the fields and stadiums 20 years ago. Now we have all the stadiums being licensed for compliance with international levels, otherwise the team will not allow the team to conduct official games on them. At the World Cup saw stadiums? So these are the cities in which the final stage of the championship was held, but, for example, Krasnodar, where the World Championship did not take place, I gave a link to the stadium, the football Academy, training fields, etc. Here I give again. There are hundreds of similar fields and closed arenas in Krasnodar Krai alone.
                    https://www.fckrasnodar.ru/stadium/info/
                    https://fckrasnodar.ru/academy/info/photo/

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                      You probably forgot that there is a fan from Russia here at the Forum. Your information about the state of the fields and stadiums 20 years ago. Now we have all the stadiums being licensed for compliance with international levels, otherwise the team will not allow the team to conduct official games on them. At the World Cup saw stadiums? So these are the cities in which the final stage of the championship was held, but, for example, Krasnodar, where the World Championship did not take place, I gave a link to the stadium, the football Academy, training fields, etc. Here I give again. There are hundreds of similar fields and closed arenas in Krasnodar Krai alone.
                      https://www.fckrasnodar.ru/stadium/info/
                      https://fckrasnodar.ru/academy/info/photo/
                      The Russian Premier Leauge is a very good leauge and very similar to the EPL in terms of physicality! It well prepares players for EPL (e.g. Solomon Rondon). It’s because of the Russian Leauge and Kurban Berdyev Sardar is the player he is today, even though people fail to notice that...

Comment

The highlights:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/187...5%D9%88%D9%86)

How on earth couldn't Azmoun convert that 1 on 1??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          The highlights:

The same way that other players in top teams miss 1 on 1s.

He was overthinking it, he should have just taken a shot or
                          Chipped it

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Hahaha first time ever one of our players scored in Europe in such a crucial match, and you don't see a single post of "Goaaaaaalllll" you'd usually see pages and pages of "Goooooaaaaalllll" hahaha I guess how he scored it, threw off most you folks, hence losing that initial excitement moment of a goal.

As weird as I may sound and unlike what many of you folks may think, Scoring that goal, despite being in front of the goal was quite hard, first because he sadly was in an objection gesture and body position, secondly he was facing the opposite of the goal, thirdly he literally had the keeper attached to him by merely centimeters, last but not least, to be in such awkward position and direction, yet tapping-in the ball perfectly in the right direction and away from the keeper is an art of its own. Kudos to him for being the most crucial and key player of his team in their last 2 UEFA Europa matches.

Now you may all make up for the prior negligence, by posting all your "Goooooaaaaals" from here on

Comment

BTW to call Azmoun's goal an 'Offside' shows your lack of football rules knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                The highlights:

He tried to round the keeper but took too heavy of a second touch, hence couldnt reach the ball to direct it goalbound.....!!
                                it was a terrible miss considering the timing of it and sorta of an anti climatic moment and shortly after they conceded the opener...! & soon after that came that bizzare equalizer..!! too much was going on in span of 5-10 mid first half..! 2nd half zenit stuck to their adapted chicken shitt tactics and encouraged by their dominating performance in first half Vreal continuted running at insecure zenit mf/d line and completed the rout..!

i guess zenit have to return the favor and approach their away match similarly to what Vreal did to them today in order to have any chance of an miraculous comeback..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X