Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit is getting played off the pitch by Villareal. They needed to play more aggresively/with more urgency after conceding the second. 3-1 now.

Comment

3-1 villearl how they crumple so fast i dont know

Comment

Coach has got his tactics completely wrong ,they have sat back and let Villarreal come at them. Dzyuba and Azmoun have been isolated up front.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

What a s*** t team Zenith, without azmoun they would have gone out against fenerbanche

They can’t pass for longer than 2min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All the Zenit MFdrs are packed top of their own box while trailing, leaving Sardar & Dzuba isolated up top
            Still manage to concede
            Zenit coach seems way over his head at this level ..!
            They got the money and a decent squad
            Niw need to get a proper manager

Comment

Just then , back into the box and their 3-1 down and Azmoun is the only Zenit player in the box. Crazy.

Comment

Now the moron subs out Sardar

Comment

Azmoun out =/

Comment

He took off the wrong striker. 15 mins to go and you leave on the guy who can’t run cos he’s 10 foot tall.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Now the moron subs out Sardar
                      To be fair, he looked a bit winded.

Comment

azmoun off he tried his best, scored, but second half zenith has been poor

Comment

These Russian coaches may be good in domestic league, but in Europe they get shown up.

Same thing happened with Lokomotiv Moscow.

Last time Zenit had a respectable European campaign ,it was with Villas-Boas

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Funny how some member bashed me few weeks ago when I was talking about how bad Russian teams are (just shoot zireh toop), and The netherlands is far better option to develop for a player. Azmoun should have left Russia years ago to Germany or England or even the Netherlands

Losing to 18 place la liga team [emoji50]

No creativity zenith or walking without the ball
                            No pressuring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trailing like 5-1 on away goal ...!?Still Sardar was the most dangerous player he had on the pitch..!
                              Granted I agree that he didn’t look as energetic & lively as his past two games for the club, the whole game long ..!
                              He was frustrated with a huge void left in MF by his teammates & throwing up his hand in disgust..! May have played a part in coach yanking him out ..!?

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                              To be fair, he looked a bit winded.

Comment

Lol at people shitting on Sardar.

I don’t get it, I thought PFDC was supposed to be a place where fans support their national team’s top striker. Not to illogically and irrationally shit on him as a person and a player.

Neshastan baghaleh goad migan lengesh kon.

I love Ali Daei and I respect him a whole lot. He is a legend, he is the legend and with his attitude and his charity work I even respect him more. The reason I say this is because I’m getting to my following point.

We have not had a striker this good since Ali Daei. And I’m a Karim Ansarifard fan. Believe it or not Sardar Azmoun has in some cases shown up where Ali Daei didn’t. Not to put down Ali Daei I’m trying to make a point. The opponents Sardar has shown up against and the caliber of opponents he has stood tough against and delivered against.

But some idiots come on here as if 1) they’ve played football 2) they’ve coached football 3) they watch football everyday to allow themselves to EVEN share their half ass bullshit analysis.

These same idiots bashed Sardar when he was given orders to defend against Spain.

Jesus tits, if you’re gonna shit on Sardar at least make a realistic point. Don’t just randomly comment and leave. Or just get the f*** off PFDC. Believe me, nobody wants fake ass fans who show up to make BS comments without thinking, when they don’t know jack shit about football and the only thing they do know are FUT Cards that they purchase using their Mamas credit card.

Comment

Working...
                                X