Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zenit must keep a tight backline and not give away a tokhmy away goal....!! im sure they will at least score a goal or two at the other end in the full 90

im fairly certain Villarreal will be lining up a somewhat attacking line trying to get an away goal knowing how huge of a role that would play in their eventual progression..!!

zenit 442 vs Villarreal 451?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Ukraine international defender Yaroslav Rakitskiy has been dropped from the country's national team after he signed for Russian club Zenit St. Petersburg
      apparently Zenit is Putin's favorite team and no doubt he is $omehow connected to the club since Gazprom is also a major sponsor..!!
      i gather Ukrainians saw that transfer as a khaeni move of sorts, hence dumped his ass...!

Comment

HD Spanish acestream: acestream://725ae2bab937292731246f620f1e84d353f64d19

Comment

Links???

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
            Links???
            https://www.footybite.com/football/z...l-live-stream/

Comment

It's live on Varzesh TV on my GlwiZ.

And those guys claimed copyright nonsense when they did not show TM Matches in the AC.

Total collusion by them and Pars TV to force their stupid coverage on their viewers.

Comment

hows the game flow so far guys? Im stuck in a meeting!!!

Comment

It's pretty much an even match.

Nobody has had any real chances to score.

Still 0-0 after 26 minutes.

Comment

Damn he missed a 1 on 1

Comment

Zenit tanks back too deep defending & trying to counter ..!they need to move their defensive pressing closer to MF ..!

Villa so far dictating tempo & possession in MF ..!
                      Also zenit relying too much on their keeper for defensive clearances One of these times it’s going to bite them in the ass

Holy shit Azmoun fucked up one on one with keeper

Comment

Wow what a miss. This boy lacks confidence on the one on ones.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sardar with a real bad miss.

Empty net and his shot missed the goal by a quarter mile.

Comment

He should chip that clear 1 v 1 with the goalie. Poor finish but he has been on fire of late...can't score them all. His hustle has been good in this match.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think the keeper last ditch touch to send his shot to ck
                              Sardar hasn’t looked as lively & sharp as his usual recently

Comment

Shit
                                They concede
                                0-1

Comment

Working...
                                X