X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azmoun is worth more than 18 million

Comment

This quote from Semak gave me goosebumps

“Sardar's speed in the open field is incomparable. His composure is improving. He was league's top-scorer yet his composure is not at its peak. Once he perfects it, he will be in rarefied air & will be in the class of Lewandowski."

Comment

Video of all 17 Sardar's goals this year. He has a natural striker's intuition.

https://streamable.com/6162mx

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          definitely, considering that a Miranchuk has the same market value. The market value of CSKA's Vlasic has even gone up from 17.5 to even 22 million.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

“Sardar's speed in the open field is incomparable. His composure is improving. He was league's top-scorer yet his composure is not at its peak. Once he perfects it, he will be in rarefied air & will be in the class of Lewandowski."
            well said by semak ...!! my respect for him as a coach grew from that smart scouting report of our boy..!

as i have eluded to similarly in the past, lack of composure is the biggest reason for Sardar's occasional silly misses from great scoring chances..!!
            it happens to him often when he gets laxy daisy or try to act too cool for school and cute in front of the goal and ends up fking it up..!! perhaps he is just trying a bit too hard to emulate his hero Zlatan sometimes, while its obvious that he hasnt quiet reached Ibra's caliber yet ..?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              about 20-25m euros is fair for him..
              Transfermrkt has him at almost $20m which is equivalent to 17 euros

Comment

transfermarkt in general is slightly off, it is not a gold standard by any means but an ok gauge.
                In today's market sardar is well worth 25 million EU, but not more. Anything under 20 for his services is just insulting.

just for example, nathan ake (bournemouth CB) is valued by transfermarkt at $30 million. Today man city agreed a fee for him topping $53 million. So there is some inflation of prices since neymar/mbappe transfers that transfermarkt simply hasnt accounted for.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

On point! He lacks what most Iranian strikers lack. Confidence

Comment

Guys have you ever thought about who could be the 4th iranian player in Bayern history..
                    If Sardar keeps improving, especially moving to a top league this season, i could see it happening in 2 years from now. 2 good season at lets say Milan/Napoli/xxx and then at 27 replacing Lewandowski who by then will be 33/34.

He is the only player that we have on that level since the days of Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Guys have you ever thought about who could be the 4th iranian player in Bayern history..
                      If Sardar keeps improving, especially moving to a top league this season, i could see it happening in 2 years from now. 2 good season at lets say Milan/Napoli/xxx and then at 27 replacing Lewandowski who by then will be 33/34.
                      He is the only player that we have on that level since the days of Karimi.
                      That would be amazing. And one would think, Bayern are aware of their past and having the likes of Daei, Hashemian and Karimi in their club. They would definitely consider him if he continues to do well as he did with Zenit at his future club.

I can totally see this happening actually. Because Sardar's work ethic and positive/competitive attitude will only continue to help him climb higher and higher. Some may laugh at me for saying this, but if he keeps going forward as he has so far, in my opinion Sardar will become one of the greatest players from Asia/Iran and one of the best in the World (2019-2029).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        transfermarkt in general is slightly off, it is not a gold standard by any means but an ok gauge.
                        In today's market sardar is well worth 25 million EU, but not more. Anything under 20 for his services is just insulting.

just for example, nathan ake (bournemouth CB) is valued by transfermarkt at $30 million. Today man city agreed a fee for him topping $53 million. So there is some inflation of prices since neymar/mbappe transfers that transfermarkt simply hasnt accounted for.
                        how can u estimate with such precision that he's worth 20-25?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          From looking at price of comparable players. If Jonathan David, oddsone Eduard, and moussa dembele 2 of them from leagues much worse than russia are being sold for 25-30 mil EU sardar is worth just as much, especially considering his superior european performances (CL,EL) across multiple seasons compared to those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                            Because players who haven’t achieved what he has are worth twice as much.

Because he is the top goalscorer of his leauge.

Because he plays regularly in the champions league and scores against big clubs.

Because relegated players get purchased for way more than his market value..

Because of his qualities as a player.

Azmoun being Iranian reduces his market value as well sadly.
                            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Did I dream reading an interview where some coach said they didn't sign Sardar (or maybe it was Jahanbakhsh), because of the weak market for Iranian players. Like they couldn't make a profit on him or something, because Iranian players are wrongly undervalued. I really remember reading that, wish I'd saved it. I remember it being posted here.

It's just an unfortunate truth that being from anywhere else in the world gives you an easy 20% price bonus over being Iranian. That's just how world politics are unfortunately.

Sardar could score 35 goals for a Zenit or Leicester City level team next year, and still he wouldn't sell for as much as a Dutch or French player who scored 12. That's just the stigma we Iranians have, as sad as it is to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                                Because players who haven’t achieved what he has are worth twice as much.

Because he is the top goalscorer of his leauge.

Because he plays regularly in the champions league and scores against big clubs.

Because relegated players get purchased for way more than his market value..

Because of his qualities as a player.

Azmoun being Iranian reduces his market value as well sadly.
                                or
                                because he simply can not be bought for less than 25 mil..!!

ultimately your worth what another club pays up to attain your services and and zenit have expressed that it would take a min of 30mil ..!! i could see them possibly discount 2-3mil but no more..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X