This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    If Crystal Palace sells away Zaha, any chance they pursue Azmoun?
    there is no chance azmoun goes there thankfully. In general hes made it pretty clear he only wants to go to EL/CL sides, leaving for teams that represent a real upgrade to zenit.

Palace are relegation candidates, although they did have interest in him and CSKA forward chalov couple years ago.

Comment

I highly doubt any offer below 25 mil would get even a serious considerations from zenit management ..!more likely will take somewhere between 27 to 30 mill at the lowest to close the deal ..!?
      there is a favorite, old adage of mine when it comes to purchasing real estate which says “if you’re not embarrassed by your Own initial offer on a property, then your probably offering too much..!”

Regardless of the low-ball figure, Lcfc is sending a clear messsge that they are a serious buyer & just want starting base established for their bargaining process next ..!

Like I said before if for nothing for selfish reasons ....I’d like to see Sardar in EPL ..! He has what it takes as a player to be afforded a real chance of success in this cut-throat league. ..!
      The more Ambitious the club ...the better and off course the more stable their coaching staff & mgmt..! Also
      The more an EPL club coughs up to attain his services the higher chances they’d be forced to provide him with plenty of chances to get going...! Otherwise these clubs are often rich in options, hence impatient with slow starts...!

Comment

Wolves would be great especially if Jimenez is sold by Wolves this window.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          If Crystal Palace sells away Zaha, any chance they pursue Azmoun?
          No ty..!
          W/o zaha. CP will be just another perpetual relegation struggling team in the mold of BHA..! Same or similar shittt will await Sardar there as it’s currently happening to ARJ

Comment

I can see Palace going down next season and Zaha has made it perfectly clear that he wants to go.

Wolves tend to buy players who have have Jorge Mendes as there agent so let’s see who they bring in linked to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I can see Palace going down next season and Zaha has made it perfectly clear that he wants to go.

Wolves tend to buy players who have have Jorge Mendes as there agent so let’s see who they bring in linked to him.
              wolves were the other team who submitted official offer for him along with zenit in january. It was a 3 ish mil EU loan with an option to buy of like 11 mil. Rubin wanted obligation to buy so rejected, interest and style of play both exist to make it a good move.

But it would be dependent on Jimenez moving.

The other CF they have been linked to as a replacement for jimenez is vinicius from benfica who tied taremi for most goals.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                wolves were the other team who submitted official offer for him along with zenit in january. It was a 3 ish mil EU loan with an option to buy of like 11 mil. Rubin wanted obligation to buy so rejected, interest and style of play both exist to make it a good move.

But it would be dependent on Jimenez moving.

The other CF they have been linked to as a replacement for jimenez is vinicius from benfica who tied taremi for most goals.
                Ye I remember the move that they made for him before they Zenit move , I was pretty excited for it as I only live about a 20 min drive from the stadium and have friends who are Wolves fans who I was raving about him to them when it looked like the move was on.

Just due to there ties to Mendes they tend to get players in from him and Vinicius has him as an agent. So does Pedro Neto, Daniel Podence , Ruben Neves, Diego Jota, Rui Patricio, Moutinho and so on.

Comment

Hmm. Interesting link. In my opinion, there are only a few clubs in the EPL that make sense for Sardar: Everton, LCFC, and Wolves (if Jimenez leaves). The rest, are either too stacked at the forward line, or are too shitty to be a real option (i.e., anybody ranked below 12 in the table).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Leiceister submitted a 16 mil EU bid for sardar which was immediately rebuffed.

"Zenit received a request to transfer Azmun from the Premier League
                    Edition Sport24 reported that the leaders of “Zenith” have received an OFFICIAL offer to transfer Azmun from the English Premier League. The Iranian interested the head coach of Leicester - Brendan Rogers! The Irishman believes that the “foxes” did NOT have enough attacking potential this season in order to play in the Champions League again.
                    he portal announced that Leicester had made an offer of 16 million euros. The amount does NOT suit “Zenith”, which is going to keep Serdar in the squad for the next season.
                    It is reported that the management of Leicester has put Azmun's transfer in the first row in priority, so the offer will definitely be increased. "

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5d80a...32b46806abd4b3

An interesting option for sardar. Of the british coaches rodgers is probably best with wilder from sheffield. Leicester came a hair away from qualification for CL, and will be in EL. Vardy is 34 and with european competitions needs to be rotated anyways. They have played 2 up front at various times this season with players like ayoze, iheanacho who arent on azmouns level. They play very fast attacking football which suits sardar. A front two of him and vardy will be very hot to handle indeed.

Still I prefer the likes of leverkusen, lazio, gladbach. But good signs that the market for him really includes teams like napoli and leiceister. Also for all the complaints of russia this russia that zenit are improving their squad every year now with a strong core (rakitskiy, barrios, santos, azmoun, dzyuba, malcom, now lovren) and will have big ambitions in CL again. They have got him to a point where these offers/interest are real and he can show himself in a comfortable system. Who knows, a successful CL campaign could see the offer come from atletico madrid next and not leicester.

I think if leiceister offer close to 25 million it will be enough for zenit. They double their money on sardar, can replace him with kokorin who they loaned out (not as good as sardar but a good forward) and this helps them with new russian player limit. With 25 mil in the bank plus a foreigner slot available they can get a new CM that they really need for deep CL run.
                    Is this a reliable source? I was not able to find the original outlet that reported this according to the article (Sport24). Even then is Sport24 reliable at all?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Is this a reliable source? I was not able to find the original outlet that reported this according to the article (Sport24). Even then is Sport24 reliable at all?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Well I know that Brendan Rodgers has been following Sardar Azmoun since his Celtic days. We were also linked with Luka Jovic who's agent is the same as Azmoun (Fali Ramadani). I don't know about the source, however there was a peice back in April quoting AreaNapoli: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...st-ham-4052053

Comment

Zenit players are off to their summer holiday, and due back for training on July 31st (very short break).

Comment

I pray to all of the deities that Sardar does NOT go to the EPL. If you are from Iran do not go to the EPL or to the Championship if you love playing football lol.

Those are two fishy leagues when it comes to Iranian footballers. Karim Bagheri, Hossein Kaabi, Andranik Teymourian, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Karim Ansarifard, Saeid Ezatolahi, Alireza Jahanbakhsh..

I don't believe in curses in football, but when it comes to England and their leagues it has never ended positively for our players. And I'm NOT counting Ashkan Dejagah because he was brought to Fulham to play under his former manager Magath.

Italy, Spain, or Germany. Not England please. Unless it's an offer from Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            I pray to all of the deities that Sardar does NOT go to the EPL. If you are from Iran do not go to the EPL or to the Championship if you love playing football lol.
                            Those are two fishy leagues when it comes to Iranian footballers. Karim Bagheri, Hossein Kaabi, Andranik Teymourian, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Karim Ansarifard, Saeid Ezatolahi, Alireza Jahanbakhsh..
                            I don't believe in curses in football, but when it comes to England and their leagues it has never ended positively for our players. And I'm NOT counting Ashkan Dejagah because he was brought to Fulham to play under his former manager Magath.
                            Italy, Spain, or Germany. Not England please. Unless it's an offer from Liverpool.
                            On one hand, im TOTALLY with you. Especially after what they did to our boy ARJ.

However, I want to be a bit optimistic and say Azmoun is not like ARJ. He is much more outspoken and more of a "rule breaker" than ARJ. I feel as if there was a role reversal and it was Azmoun in BHA, he would have spoken up and gotten vocal about how he was being treated instead of this "Team Player" bullshit ARJ is putting out.

As a Liverpool fan, i would love for Azmoun to go there, but he is almost guaranteed to be a bench warmer there. (See: Minamino)
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              On one hand, im TOTALLY with you. Especially after what they did to our boy ARJ.

However, I want to be a bit optimistic and say Azmoun is not like ARJ. He is much more outspoken and more of a "rule breaker" than ARJ. I feel as if there was a role reversal and it was Azmoun in BHA, he would have spoken up and gotten vocal about how he was being treated instead of this "Team Player" bullshit ARJ is putting out.

As a Liverpool fan, i would love for Azmoun to go there, but he is almost guaranteed to be a bench warmer there. (See: Minamino)
                              i agree, i feel like azmoun is built for the prem in physical and technical ways that arj is not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont like england for him, i prefer spain or italy ....

Comment

Working...
                                X