This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

2nd year in row he will most likely finish as the runner up scorer. He accomplished what he is supposed to in Russia, shouldn't waste anymore time there.

Comment

The TV Broadcast experts Arshavin and Bystrov chose Azmoun as MOTM.

Comment

Comment

any highlights?
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Highlightzzzz !!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Was watching the Lazio v Milan game last night and I know it is just is who have been talking about it and I have downplayed Milan in the past but they look like they could be a good team next season. Some good young players coming through and no idea whether Zlatan will be there next season. Ante Rebic to play with too.
                  Lazio have no stregnth in depth , Caicedo and immobile were both out and they looked toothless in attack. With Caicedo potential going there is a space there for him and he would surely start.

Lazio definitely needs to beef up their attack as they will have UCL next season. Just counting on Immobile wont take them far. Dont think they would spend more than 25M so depends if Zenit will sell for that price or not

Comment

By the way to those who keep saying our players cant make it in PL because of Physique or whatever....a reminder Bruno Fernandes, David Silva type players are like 20-30 pounds lighter than our players and they light up the league.

Burno Fernandes is from Portuguese league, 5'10" 150lb. has 6 goals, 5 assists in 9 games so far @ ManUtd

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Just botched his second break away of the game
                      yep, so close, yet so far away...!! sorta frustrating... shows he still has some improvements to be made to his game uptop..!
                      great performance for sardar overall ..!
                      had a he shielded off defensive challenges and put away those two good breakaway chances with authority, few clubs woulda thought twice about splurging 35mil to acquire his services..!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jR3jiMRyYA

Comment

Highlights. In addition to his 2 goals, he denied a certain goal in the second rebound following lunev's excellent penalty block.

One thing that has always impressed me with him, and I think was drilled into him since early days with berdyev then also with CQ was that he always fights for the team. Some CFs think there work is just around the box but this guy defends like a lion on set pieces, and in general is very switched on in his pressing and defensive responsibilities (see TM WC). Today this crucial intervention at a turning point in the match. And you can see him ordering his teammates to react quicker to help his GK.

Comment

Dzyuba scored 7 of his 16 from the spot. Honestly Sardar deserve the top scorer more than him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

so are they gonna do their Championship Cele shindig at their next home game..?

Comment

Working...
                                X