near the HT

seems a pretty open , end to end game
    more goals to go around im sure

Comment

Zenit very lucky to be up at the half Krasnodar was much better
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Was watching the Lazio v Milan game last night and I know it is just is who have been talking about it and I have downplayed Milan in the past but they look like they could be a good team next season. Some good young players coming through and no idea whether Zlatan will be there next season. Ante Rebic to play with too.
        Lazio have no stregnth in depth , Caicedo and immobile were both out and they looked toothless in attack. With Caicedo potential going there is a space there for him and he would surely start.

Comment

Zenit are also so desperate for decent CMs who can create chances for their forwards they look terrible in transition and anything decent for them is coming from the individual brilliance of malcom. Barrios ozdoyev etc. really don’t cut it I think that’s a big reason they failed in the UCL too
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Goal Sardar 3-2

Comment

If fcking Dyzuba wasn't taking all P.K, and letting sardar takes few, Sardar was already top scorer maybe. lol
              Dzyuba should have 5-6 goals off the P.K.

Comment

Azmoun with another great chance

Comment

Sardar with 13 goals and 6 assists is second in league behind Dzyuba.

Comment

Just botched his second break away of the game

Comment

He is off at 65 min again, with two goals and having a great game.. stupid

Comment

don't freak out about him being subbed out. it's purely tactical. they're winning the game and changed it to 4-5-1. dzyuba does get the nod to stay upfront alone deservedly due to his proof track record of endurance and motivation for the team.

good job by azmoun. could have gotten perhaps 1 more but two goals is good!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Just botched his second break away of the game

He has been better lately in these situations so hopefully this is a one off.

Comment

May be tactical but further proves the point I made a few pages back.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              May be tactical but further proves the point I made a few pages back.
                              It's true. Dzyuba is more trustworthy and better endurance to finish the game.

Once Azmoun gets to that level of maturity and fitness level in due time, he will get his time. Dzyuba was getting benched and loaned when he was Azmoun's age. Sardar's defintely on the right path. We Iranians expect too much and when we don't get it in return, we destroy the player especially the media which affects their futures. Got to love how Zenit is doing it.

Comment

Good performance by sardar. Scored his goals, had 2 great runs towards the end, one that he hit from hard angle into side netting and another where he was forced wide well by defender.

He hasnt been subbed much at all this year, finishing most matches at least until 75+ mins. I have a feeling that they may be trying to limit his risk of injury after games are won in preparation for a potential transfer.

Anyways, congrats to him and zenit. They play mechanical, but mature football and are ultra effecient in both boxes, not so much in between. Addition of malcom now is a game changer for their team moving forward, his quality is very evident. If they want to succeed in europe they need to add one quality central midfielder and one more speedy player, their game needs more variation to succeed in CL.

Azmoun is now tied for second top scorer with one other player on 13 goals. In total this season he has 17 or 18 I believe (the other comp goals were very important CL and supercup brace vs lokomotiv). There are 4 matches left, I think he can end up between 20-25 goals in all comps which is hugely impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X