X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    You mean Dzuyaba was offside?
    Both actually, Dzyuba barely off, but azmouns body was ahead of the last defender when Dzyuba flicked the ball with his head

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Both actually, Dzyuba barely off, but azmouns body was ahead of the last defender when Dzyuba flicked the ball with his head
      nope. Dzyuba was barely off, but azmoun was clearly on. Look at minute 5:33 in the highlights package.

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169237...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Sardar criticized and fined for not respecting social distancing rules and taking photos and hanging with Safa Hadi, I hope he doesn't get punished further.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sardar can easily take the #2 spot here. He's been unlucky that he hasn't scored in the last couple of matches. Next match on July 1.

Comment

Also all the penalties are going to Dzyuba.

He isnt the leader because of scoring the most.

Azmoun will score more goals especially because of malcolm improving the offense a lot.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169237...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
              Sardar criticized and fined for not respecting social distancing rules and taking photos and hanging with Safa Hadi, I hope he doesn't get punished further.
              Well they were Covid free enough to huff n puff for 90 minutes against each other earlier in the day ..!?
              But I guess they have to hold the high profile personalities to a higher standards ..! So it make sense to fine or reprement him I suppose.
              He shoulda known better posting those stupid pics on social media ..!
              Like I said a thousand times now, he needs to hire a professional to handle posts on his official SM accounts.
              Thoughtless, foolish posts have come back to bite him a few times already ..!
              & oh while I’m in bitching mood, that was a real terrible header miss he had last game..! U can’t miss such sitters & expect a high profile move ... in fact for quiet sometimes now he has been dreadfully placed in opponents box trying to get his head on the end of many crosses & high balls sent by Zenit attackers ..!
              He certainly got the size, ups & the heading technics, but his positioning for headers & anticipation been leaving much more to be desired & needs to work on that aspect of his game a bit, cause he got plenty of all other prerequisites in order to become a Serious Aerial Threat ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Well they were Covid free enough to huff n puff for 90 minutes against each other earlier in the day ..!?
                But I guess they have to hold the high profile personalities to a higher standards ..! So it make sense to fine or reprement him I suppose.
                He shoulda known better posting those stupid pics on social media ..!
                Like I said a thousand times now, he needs to hire a professional to handle posts on his official SM accounts.
                Thoughtless, foolish posts have come back to bite him a few times already ..!
                & oh while I’m in bitching mood, that was a real terrible header miss he had last game..! U can’t miss such sitters & expect a high profile move ... in fact for quiet sometimes now he has been dreadfully placed in opponents box trying to get his head on the end of many crosses & high balls sent by Zenit attackers ..!
                He certainly got the size, ups & the heading technics, but his positioning for headers & anticipation been leaving much more to be desired & needs to work on that aspect of his game a bit, cause he got plenty of all other prerequisites in order to become a Serious Aerial Threat ..!
                I dont think sardar posted, rather his iraqi friend. they were not in trouble for the images varzesh posted but another image that was taken by the Neva River in st petersburg later that night.

As for that one missed header, i dont really share your concern. He also scored a wonderful volley and had a very smart assist to malcom, both of which were marginally called offsides. I saw napoli CF milik miss the same type of header even worse in their last match, so it happens.

Comment

Gazzetta dello Sport, bozorgtarin rooznaameye varzeshie Italia, mige ke be nazar mirese Osimhen EMROOZ mire shahre Napoli ta dar bareye pey

vastane be teame Gattuso barresi kone.

Dar maghaaleye Gazzetta khaande mishe ke in baazikon yek dari be pishnahaade Napoli baaz kardeh va be tore jeddi dare in pishnahaad raa arzyaabi

mikone.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...07977030.shtml

Heif mishe agar Sardar natone bere Serie A
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Gazzetta dello Sport, bozorgtarin rooznaameye varzeshie Italia, mige ke be nazar mirese Osimhen EMROOZ mire shahre Napoli ta dar bareye pey

Dar maghaaleye Gazzetta khaande mishe ke in baazikon yek dari be pishnahaade Napoli baaz kardeh va be tore jeddi dare in pishnahaad raa arzyaabi

mikone.

It reminds me why Napoli is the top italian club I like less.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It reminds me why Napoli is the top italian club I like less.
                      Amma ma nemidonim Zenit chejoori ba Napoli raftar kardeh dar morede Azmoun, shayad pishnahad rad kardeh.

Va dar zemn Osimhen tanha 21 saaleshe va vaghean yek bazikone besyaar shayesteyi ast baraye ayande ke Napoli soode besyaari

mitone bekone agar masalan badan bere Real Madrid.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

mikone.

Comment

Read on Iranian papers, there is conflict between him and the coach, he wants to get out of Zenit, and he had the dinner with the coach ex wife...
                          Obviously can be BS..

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169285...85%D9%88%D9%86

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Amma ma nemidonim Zenit chejoori ba Napoli raftar kardeh dar morede Azmoun, shayad pishnahad rad kardeh.
                            Va dar zemn Osimhen tanha 21 saaleshe va vaghean yek bazikone besyaar shayesteyi ast baraye ayande ke Napoli soode besyaari
                            mitone bekone agar masalan badan bere Real Madrid.
                            He is younger than Azmoun but when the latter was younger and banging goals in CL, nobody moved its ass for him. He is also way more expensive than Azmoun : 80m€!!!
                            Anyway, better or worse, there is always someone fking our players. I guess he will stay with Zenit now (at least they play CL next season) as other clubs sounds BS rumors made up by italian medias. Or maybe a low key EPL club like West Ham.

Also Salzburg korean striker (kwang?) is transfering from Salzburg to leipzig. I know he is korean, played in Bundesliga before and Salzburg and leipzig have the same owner. But is he really better than Azmoun?

Comment

Stay with Zenit, score 6-8 more goals, make 10-12 more assists and finish the season strong. More offers will come knocking. Teams are aware of Zenit and of Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                He is younger than Azmoun but when the latter was younger and banging goals in CL, nobody moved its ass for him. He is also way more expensive than Azmoun : 80m€!!!
                                Anyway, better or worse, there is always someone fking our players. I guess he will stay with Zenit now (at least they play CL next season) as other clubs sounds BS rumors made up by italian medias. Or maybe a low key EPL club like West Ham.

Also Salzburg korean striker (kwang?) is transfering from Salzburg to leipzig. I know he is korean, played in Bundesliga before and Salzburg and leipzig have the same owner. But is he really better than Azmoun?
                                Lazio mikhast Azmoun raa bekhare vaghti dar CL gol mizad va yek pishnahade jeddi daad, amma yek gharardaade tokhmi daasht ba Rubin va dar Roosie gir oftad.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X