Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar always performs when he’s playing EL/CL. Big time player.

Comment

Comment

Interview with Zenit coach, Sergei Semak, after the match:

Why did you replace Azmoun with Zabolotny? It seemed you changed your mind when he scored the second goal.

The change was forced. Sardar felt a problem, so we had to replace him for his own good. There was no hesitation, if he were fit, we would not have taken him off.

Regarding Azmoun, he scored two and made one today, If Dzyuba is gaining form, then Serdar is already in good shape after the Asian Cup. How will you continue to maintain this level?

Form can be maintained by training. How much and how is up to the coaching staff. We will look to maintain and improve his current form.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2019-02-...elshchikam.htm

Comment

Both goals were sublime and highlight reel worthy:

Goal #1: headed the ball from a very unnatural position with side of his head, while flying so high that his legs were taken out from under him by the grounded defender

Goal #2: dribbled the ball AROUND the defender while staying BEHIND the defender, and turned on the afterburners to beat the defender to the ball to score

Aside: I finally realized Sardar's aerial prowess comes not only from his physique/form, but from his former life as a volleyballer (he also comes from a volleyball family). He's trained all his life to elevate above the net, which is a deadly asset for a striker

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Both goals were sublime and highlight reel worthy:

Goal #1: headed the ball from a very unnatural position with side of his head, while flying so high that his legs were taken out from under him by the grounded defender

Goal #2: dribbled the ball AROUND the defender while staying BEHIND the defender, and turned on the afterburners to beat the defender to the ball to score

Aside: I finally realized Sardar's aerial prowess comes not only from his physique/form, but from his former life as a volleyballer (he also comes from a volleyball family). He's trained all his life to elevate above the net, which is a deadly asset for a striker
            Did he dribble past the defender for the second goal or did the ball hit the defenders legs and accidentally fall in front of Azmoun? I can't tell because i don't have HD highlights

Comment

Who cares? It was a beautiful strike

Comment

Sardar joon merci vaseye baziye dishab, dele maro kheyli shad kardi. I love you♥️♥️♥️

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Loved it loved it loved. That was freaking superb to the maxxxx!

Seriously this performance made my already good day a much better day. Missed the live coverage but having read all you lovely folks live reports, looks like he was the shining star of the match. I am sooooo happy for this young lad. It's amazing to shine in top Russian football's team that he's barely joined and play and stand out in such crucial Europa league match against a European powerhouse.

True that MK has been our most prominent and decorative legionnaire ever. However unfairly enough influential striker always tend to become superheroes of football, and thats due to their position's skillful and fancy style of footballing and indeed scoring factor helping their teams succeed and accumulate points. He is a young player, and I think he will eventually become our most successful legionnaire. I also predict him breaking Daei's top goal scorer world record with TM!

I am compelled to allow my lovely wife to reward Sardar with a night out!

Wow, Is this your wife?

Comment

In goneh amalkarde dar in jaamha ke bashgaahaaye lige khobe Europa behet negah mikonan.

Damesh garm, be omide inke in bahaare Sardar bashaad.

Va dar zemn, zende baad Vouria ke khaayeh daare.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I am an Arsenal fan. Both Arsenal and Zenit are in the last 16 of the Europa league. If they meet I will ditch Arsenal for only this time and support Zenit. All for Sardar . As a Team Melli fan and fellow Asian it is important to support Sardar
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                        Did he dribble past the defender for the second goal or did the ball hit the defenders legs and accidentally fall in front of Azmoun? I can't tell because i don't have HD highlights
                        From what I saw the defender came between him and the ball and then lost the ball as it rolled away which Sardar got onto and beautifully struck past the keeper. it was sardar's pressure and persistence that created that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                          Wow, Is this your wife?
                          Yes, and he's allowing her to have a night with Sardar as a reward for the latter! Jeez....

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                            Here is a poll on the best player this 2nd round. Its official from UEFA website. Iranian internet mafia you know what to do....

https://uelpotw.uefa.com/#/en/
                            Thanks. Done!

Comment

Zenit/Villareal

Comment

Great tie, Villarreal are an absolute mess this season

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X