This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    Azmoun shouldn't give a sh*t about what the Arsenal fans say, good or bad (in case of a move there)
    The same way he didn't give a shit for Iranian fans in Iran. The khadije.taji or sanaaz.red.army sort of fans
    He shouldn't but he did give a shit about the Iranian fans. Remember how he retired after the World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      He shouldn't but he did give a shit about the Iranian fans. Remember how he retired after the World Cup?
      the hiss gesture in the match vs China

Comment

Napoli just won the Coppa Italia against Juve in penalties

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Napoli just won the Coppa Italia against Juve in penalties

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          and arsenal looked like a bunch of amateurs, seriously weaker than zenit, vs man city.

Comment

Napoli automatically in Europa League group stages now. They beat Inter and Juventus to win the cup, can see the team getting far next season.

Comment

All of this bickering going on and nobody is gonna mention the most important news of all. News that’s visible to the human eye. So none of y’all are gonna bring up the fact that Sardar’s beard is coming in? Our dude is finally growing pashm and we are focused on Arsenal??

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                All of this bickering going on and nobody is gonna mention the most important news of all. News that’s visible to the human eye. So none of y’all are gonna bring up the fact that Sardar’s beard is coming in? Our dude is finally growing pashm and we are focused on Arsenal??
                lollllllll

Comment

I just dont want to see his massive potential get hampered in a freaking highly Defensive team and league to boot....!! hence still my lukewarm feeling towards Napoli ..!

im still holding hopes of a better suited and more formidable top EU team come for him..!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    looks like he fell asleep on the carpet again ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      I just dont want to see his massive potential get hampered in a freaking highly Defensive team and league to boot....!! hence still my lukewarm feeling towards Napoli ..!

im still holding hopes of a better suited and more formidable top EU team come for him..!
                      well they just dominated juventus last night. They are not a highly defensive team but can adopt a highly counter attacking style in big matches. It is bringing great results. Since gattusso arrived they have been very solid winning or drawing inter, juve, lazio, and barcelona.

If you are holding out hopes for a better team, I would say you will be out of luck. This is the best team that will be interested in sardar, and has a place for him in the squad. I wouldnt be surprised if they ended up with an even bigger profile name than azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        well they just dominated juventus last night. They are not a highly defensive team but can adopt a highly counter attacking style in big matches. It is bringing great results. Since gattusso arrived they have been very solid winning or drawing inter, juve, lazio, and barcelona.
                        If you are holding out hopes for a better team, I would say you will be out of luck. This is the best team that will be interested in sardar, and has a place for him in the squad. I wouldnt be surprised if they ended up with an even bigger profile name than azmoun.
                        Napoli are a world-class team. Hopefully they still go for Azmoun as they wanted him back in January but could not sign him due to non-EU player problem rather than Osimhen (who's another good player but costly).

Leipzig may be another good Plan-B if move does not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Napoli are a world-class team. Hopefully they still go for Azmoun as they wanted him back in January but could not sign him due to non-EU player problem rather than Osimhen (who's another good player but costly).
                          Leipzig may be another good Plan-B if move does not happen.
                          Well I think if we are talking fits leipzig is even better than napoli, although napoli is great. But it seems impossible imo. They already rejected the chance to sign Schick permanently for 25 mil EU from roma bc the fee was too much, so I doubt they spend even more on azmoun.

Nagelsmann said they will have very limited budget this summer.

Leverkusen I could actually see if they sell haavertz, but they are not a better team than napoli imo.

Comment

Vote for our boy!!

https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...H96Q-yU_qtasHE

Comment

Great he is first right now at 32% with second 28% and third at 25%
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Done...

Comment

Working...
                                X