X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serdar*

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      arsenal are an inferior team to napoli in terms of squad, level of play, etc. Coming from an arsenal fan. The only player from our team that would get into napoli 11 would be lacazette and aubameyang. Maybe gk leno.

This was a cup tie, first game back in 4 months. They went with counterattack defensive tactic bc they only needed a draw to advance, so why open up to a team as strong as inter if you dont have to.

The napoli forwards mertens, milik have racked up very impressive stats these past years and sardar would replacing one of them.

The latest update from zenit insider seems like the matter is progressing.
      Napoli khoob hamahang be nazar mirese, AMMA besyaar moheme ke De Laurentiis betoone jaygoozine khoobi baraye bazikonhayi ke miran bekhare.

Masalan agar Koulibaly bere khate defai mirize be ham agar kesi dar satheesh raa nakharan.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-arshavin/amp/

Comment

"The Sun" az bass chert o pert minevise ke khodeshoon ham harfhaaye khodeshoon raa jeddi nemigiran.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

they said arsenal is willing to give 31 million,if they sell auba , azmoun and lacazet can lead the attack, with pepe, martineli and ozil can be great. if auba dont want to stay sellhim cause next year he will be free, they will sell him, i am 50-50 on azmoun being good for premier league, but premier league is the most watched league in the world he will get super exposure for sure.

Comment

Just a reminder of where we left off:

Comment

Practice today:

Comment

I have no fkn idea why you guys are so hesitant on Arsenal and the prem. This isn't the 90's where the style of play in the prem was boot the ball up from one half into the other like it was tennis. Pep completely changed the perception of tactics in the UK. He has pace, power, the best damn jumping i've ever seen (second to cr7). Pepe and Martinelli are two awesome talents, Lacazette is Lacazette (therefore lethal) and if Arsenal sign an experienced defender like Thiago Silva, they can go very far. I think Sardar has the ability to light up the prem, where unfortunately, we didn't realize that ARJ didnt as he didnt have the speed or first touch (perhaps being better suited to Bundesliga) but Sardar has all the necessary traits and resources to survive if he mans up and if we dont see a scenario like in the world cup where he almost retired

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    I have no fkn idea why you guys are so hesitant on Arsenal and the prem. This isn't the 90's where the style of play in the prem was boot the ball up from one half into the other like it was tennis. Pep completely changed the perception of tactics in the UK. He has pace, power, the best damn jumping i've ever seen (second to cr7). Pepe and Martinelli are two awesome talents, Lacazette is Lacazette (therefore lethal) and if Arsenal sign an experienced defender like Thiago Silva, they can go very far. I think Sardar has the ability to light up the prem, where unfortunately, we didn't realize that ARJ didnt as he didnt have the speed or first touch (perhaps being better suited to Bundesliga) but Sardar has all the necessary traits and resources to survive if he mans up and if we dont see a scenario like in the world cup where he almost retired
                    Its not the technical level. It's the mental pressure. I simply don't think Azmoun could handle a league where they're ready to destroy you after one bad game.

Comment

From a style perspective there is no doubt Sardar is built for the prem. That’s half the game though - we all know how mental this sport is. If you know Sardar even a little you know he needs to be in a nurturing environment for him to perform. A big club like arsenal where fans are constantly cursing out their whole squad besides aubemyang who scores in every game is a train wreck of a destination for Sardar.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My gut tells me Azmoun will join Arsenal.
                        But I will leave the technical details for @inarsenewetrust to review.

Comment

EPL = British graveyard for Iranian players.

PLEASE go to Napoli.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Azmoun shouldn't give a sh*t about what the Arsenal fans say, good or bad (in case of a move there)
                            The same way he didn't give a shit for Iranian fans in Iran. The khadije.taji or sanaaz.red.army sort of fans

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Its not the technical level. It's the mental pressure. I simply don't think Azmoun could handle a league where they're ready to destroy you after one bad game.
                              its not even about mental pressure, although yes the mental pressure/criticism at a team like arsenal is extremely high. The criticism of sardar in russia has been extremely high at various times too.

It is about what environment is ideal for the growth of the player, taking all aspects into account.

Arsenal have expectations that do not match their reality, 4 CF's ranging from world class (aubameyang) to top class (lacazette), to world class talent (martinelli), to good talent (nketiah). Even if ONE were to leave azmoun would still not be guaranteed many mins, nor is there any indication bar a few miscallaenous, classically unreliable Sun reports that a concrete interest in him even exists. Why would it when they have 4 CF's?

even if say aubameyang leaves, do you think he would be replaced with sardar??

Napoli is an objectively superior team, with a better opening for sardar to play, with more realistic expectations, and credible links.

Comment

So you're saying that Napoli is the better option for Sardar?
                                Having said that Arsenal is far from reality, which one is better, Napoli or staying @ Zenit?

Comment

Working...
                                X