Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you think Wolves wanted him on loan only? Ask yourself the question, the guy's talent is obvious to everyone but when clubs in top leagues want to buy a player on long term they analyze everything about that player, and that include, their commitments, maturity, and many off field factors. The issue with Azmoun is he is still kid despite being 24 otherwise in level of talent, he is the most talent strikers i have ever seen in Iranian football in last 28 years following it closely!

Comment

any extended highlights? Want to see how he played and not only his goals. I missed the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Why you think Wolves wanted him on loan only? !
        I think on the basis of his poor season last year. His market value plummeted. Given that Iranian players have been hit-and-miss in England, they probably wanted a loan with a view to a permanent signing as a "safe bet".

Ultimately they were too frugal. Their loss really, though I think he would have developed really well over there under Nuno... Nevertheless it seems like the Zenit move was a good one at least in this time as they have really put trust in him. I wasn't expecting him to settle in so quickly.

Remember, Axel Witsel spent the key years of his career (age 23-28) at Zenit and now is the hub of the Bundesliga leaders.... They are a good club, although a lot of us subjectively would prefer him in the top 4 leagues.

Comment

It is Wolves way of doing business as well, Jimenez, Jonny etc came on loan and then they try and make
          The deal permamnant when they see how they perform.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            It is Wolves way of doing business as well, Jimenez, Jonny etc came on loan and then they try and make
            The deal permamnant when they see how they perform.
            Understandable for a club which is punching above its weight and playing great football, but still needs to be prudent in transfers.

Ultimately it was understandable that Azmoun ended up in Zenit - it was a solid deal with less risk involved. Now that they have put him straight into the mix, it looks like he made the right choice in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              I hope Zenit gets Inter.
              No I hope they play with chelsea, because they shit

Comment

Legendary performance today. Goes to show you that surrounding yourself with quality players, will get you quality results.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Extended highlights: He was all over.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%AE%D9%84%...9%88%D8%B9-3-2

Comment

For a longest time now , This guy’s game has been a relative hostage to overall very defensive formations & tactic of Berdiev & CQ ..!
                    Watch his offensive stats explode into scene if Zenit keep a similar attacking formation & game tactics moving forward ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Zenit's first goal, Azmoun's assist:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...85%D9%88%D9%86

Zenit's second and Azmoun's first: (What a fantastic header, wow!!!!)

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...85%D9%88%D9%86

Zenit's third goal and Azmoun's second:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...5%D9%88%D9%86)

Azmoun's post game interview:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...BA%DA%86%D9%87
                      Loved it loved it loved. That was freaking superb to the maxxxx!

Seriously this performance made my already good day a much better day. Missed the live coverage but having read all you lovely folks live reports, looks like he was the shining star of the match. I am sooooo happy for this young lad. It's amazing to shine in top Russian football's team that he's barely joined and play and stand out in such crucial Europa league match against a European powerhouse.

True that MK has been our most prominent and decorative legionnaire ever. However unfairly enough influential striker always tend to become superheroes of football, and thats due to their position's skillful and fancy style of footballing and indeed scoring factor helping their teams succeed and accumulate points. He is a young player, and I think he will eventually become our most successful legionnaire. I also predict him breaking Daei's top goal scorer world record with TM!

I am compelled to allow my lovely wife to reward Sardar with a night out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Legendary performance today. Goes to show you that surrounding yourself with quality players, will get you quality results.
                        Yeah, but Semak still isn’t fielding his best starting 11. Once he does sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Comment

I am HAPPY that Sardar bit the hell out of Ferbarbagheh. Good feeling. Good performance by Sardar.
                          Because of CQ Sardar returned to TM.
                          Lovely performance in front of Russian fans.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Here is a poll on the best player this 2nd round. Its official from UEFA website. Iranian internet mafia you know what to do....

https://uelpotw.uefa.com/#/en/

Comment

By the way, his second goal reminded me of his dominant performance vs China in the Asian Cup.

Persistence, aggression, and clinical finishing. Hopefully this becomes another arrow in Sardar's quiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                                Zenit's site is probably your best bet.

Edit: Their site is expensive AF.

https://www.uksoccershop.com/p-11367...iABEgJLU_D_BwE
                                Uksoccershop is where I got mine. Zenits site is rediculously price.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X