This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.calcionapoli1926.it/vide...zmoun-everton/

Calciomercato Napoli, double hit in attack: 50 million ready for Azmoun and Everton

Today's edition of the Gazzetta dello Sport focuses on the Napoli transfer market, as far as the advanced department is concerned. According to Rosea, the most important investments, the blue president Aurelio De Laurentiis will allocate them to the offensive phase. The first has already concluded with the renewal of Dries Mertens, which cost a total of twelve million euros for a two-year contract with
    option for the third. An expense that in part should be covered with the sale of Arek Milik, for which the number one of the Neapolitans asks for forty million euros. Mister Rino Gattuso wants an offensive Naples that knows how to push on the entire attacking front. Hence the interest in Sardar Azmoun, 25-year-old Iranian, from Zenit St. Petersburg, and for Everton Soares, 24-year-old Brazilian, left exterior of the Gremio.

Calciomercato Napoli, fifty million ready for Azmoun and Everton

Azmoun, the interest of Napoli

The ideal would be to conclude both operations, for which the club has fifty million euros ready. A significant investment after the hundred spent in January to hire Lobotka, Politano, Demme, Rrahmani and Petagna. But with the releases of Koulibaly, Allan, Milik, Hysaj and Ghoulam, the deficit is expected to be abundantly covered. From these eventual disposals the club should collect just under two hundred million euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      He said he also had played against Zlatan? When?
      Iran Sweden Friendly once i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Bro sell us Merih Demiral!!! (You guys don't need him, he is a trash/overrated player )

Edit: And he's also injured

Man he was soooo good...pretty much replaces De Ligt as started....then got injured, i was so sad. Chiellini on his last years, we gotta keep him and De Ligt. You can have Rugani

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://www.calcionapoli1926.it/vide...zmoun-everton/

Calciomercato Napoli, double hit in attack: 50 million ready for Azmoun and Everton

Today's edition of the Gazzetta dello Sport focuses on the Napoli transfer market, as far as the advanced department is concerned. According to Rosea, the most important investments, the blue president Aurelio De Laurentiis will allocate them to the offensive phase. The first has already concluded with the renewal of Dries Mertens, which cost a total of twelve million euros for a two-year contract with
          option for the third. An expense that in part should be covered with the sale of Arek Milik, for which the number one of the Neapolitans asks for forty million euros. Mister Rino Gattuso wants an offensive Naples that knows how to push on the entire attacking front. Hence the interest in Sardar Azmoun, 25-year-old Iranian, from Zenit St. Petersburg, and for Everton Soares, 24-year-old Brazilian, left exterior of the Gremio.

Calciomercato Napoli, fifty million ready for Azmoun and Everton

Azmoun, the interest of Napoli

The ideal would be to conclude both operations, for which the club has fifty million euros ready. A significant investment after the hundred spent in January to hire Lobotka, Politano, Demme, Rrahmani and Petagna. But with the releases of Koulibaly, Allan, Milik, Hysaj and Ghoulam, the deficit is expected to be abundantly covered. From these eventual disposals the club should collect just under two hundred million euros.

Doubt Azmoun would go for 50 in this market. A lot of teams have taken hit financially and certainly Napoli doesn't pay that kinda money. Maybe PL team will but not in this market and not for an Iranian from Russia. Zenit should take 20M and be happy

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Doubt Azmoun would go for 50 in this market. A lot of teams have taken hit financially and certainly Napoli doesn't pay that kinda money. Maybe PL team will but not in this market and not for an Iranian from Russia. Zenit should take 20M and be happy
            I think that meant 50 million euros on Azmoun and Everton together.

Comment

Man he was soooo good...pretty much replaces De Ligt as started....then got injured, i was so sad. Chiellini on his last years, we gotta keep him and De Ligt. You can have Rugani
              Haha, I agree (that's why we want him ). Turkey have it good with their CB pairing. Rugani is also an interesting prospect imo/much more feasiable =D

EKBATAN jan, 50 million split for both Azmoun and Everton as in the footballer Everton Soares not the team Everton FC.

Comment

He said he also had played against Zlatan? When?
                Nope, Azmoun didn't play in that friendly actually, he was with the u23 team I believe. He played against Zlatan in the Europa league, Rostov vs Manchester United

Comment

Azmoun was not in TM then. Gucci was our main striker.

Comment

Azmoun was not in TM then. Gucci was our main striker.
                    Yes he was, the Sweden friendly was several months after the 2015 AC
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Yes he was, the Sweden friendly was several months after the 2015 AC
                      Dude, he was not there. I was there in person and met the TM players in their hotel.

Comment

Dude, he was not there. I was there in person and met the TM players in their hotel.
                        ah I misunderstood your post - I thought you meant he wasn't a part of TM yet not specifically for that camp, my bad
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun would fit perfectly at Napoli but do they play champions league or Europa league ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                            Azmoun would fit perfectly at Napoli but do they play champions league or Europa league ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They are in CL currently and are on the verge of knocking Barca out of CL in my opinion despite drawing their match. As for their current standings in the league they would be in EL.

Comment

Just to add that Napoli are 9 points off Atalanta who have a game in hand and are in fourth so doesn’t look like they will be playing Champs League next season , although there is Still 12 games left to play if season resumes and stranger things have happened. They were in better form before the league was stopped winning 5 out of 6 in the league.

Comment

Emrooz Corriere dello Sport dar bareye Azmoun va Napoli minevise va mige ke Napoli dare say mikone kaari kone ke gheimate Sardar ziyaad balaa nare.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X