This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Wow I can’t read the whole story as you have to be a member but Sardar has got into horse racing , he has brought a horse for half a million. Great breed to it , son of Frankel and being trained by a top trainer.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/s...d2fa2cfaf4e0dc
    He's always been into it. Has lots of horses in Iran too.
    Horse racing and horse breeding is the specialty of Turkmen in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's always been into it. Has lots of horses in Iran too.
      Horse racing and horse breeding is the specialty of Turkmen in Iran.
      Thank you for that, he has got a good team behind this horse.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I prefer him to stay in zenit rather than he joins one of these English teams
        agreed. Zenit is definitely a superior place for him than west ham. Leiciester with vardy competition would be unrealistic, unless rodgers can give him assurances over playing time. Iheanacho has been good this season with limited mins but still barely starts games. No point in sardar joining for similar role at all.

Out of all of them, the best imo would be ancelotti and everton. A front 3 of richarlison, azmoun, calvert lewin has speed, athleticism, high pressing ability and counter attacking skills that would make it one of the most interesting front threes in the league, coached by somebody like ancelotti. That to me is an interesting proposition, and one to really consider.

Having said that napoli has a superior squad to all these teams, and despite a difficult season this year they will probably achieve europa League at the minimum, and over the past decade have been regulars in champions league. Their director has a clear direction with players he is targetting and brought in the past, many players have gone on to next level there, and they have a CF spot open, especially as now not only milik and llorente, but also mertens seem to gone for sure. They have quality players in every department of pitch and have potential to fight for title again soon.

Comment

https://m.calciomercato.com/news/nap...luzione--75256

Here it mentions Atletico Madrid, besides Fiorentina, Sevilla, etc...

Comment

"There are West Ham, Atletico Madrid, Fiorentina and another big Spanish, Sevilla according to the latest rumors . There are, therefore, five clubs, with the intermediary Fali Ramadani who continues to have constant contacts with the Spanish director of Zenit, the Spanish Javier Ribalta, as well as with the footballer's family and with the companies involved. Azmoun does not have a clause: but Zenit, strengthened by a contract that expires in 2022, asks for no less than 25-30 million . In the last hours, however, according to what has been learned from calcioomercato.com, Napoli is pushing on the accelerator: the Azzurri would like to avoid the auction that will start when the market opens and you know they want to carry on. A first formal offer may arrive in the next few hours, starting the negotiation with Zenit which will not be simple: the St. Petersburg club is rich and does not want to lose one of its most representative players, for this reason a long battle is ahead to tear the boy from Russia. "

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/n...luzione--75256

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Fv_49H83c/

Comment

^khob bazaar daagh dare mishe..!🤗
                Or it could just be Someone associated with Zenit is throwing a bunch of names out in media to in order to rush Napolians into meeting their desired 30-35 mil valuation..!?
                Top team in La Liga would be my first choice, but probably unlikely due to likely financial roadblocks..!?
                With back to full fitness status of their earlier big money signee Malcom & lesser extent re-signing of kookoorin, Sardar’s pending departure for a healthy profit (imo @ least doubling the money they sprung to capture him, so about 25 mil minus/plus..!?) this summer has looked more n more likely ..!
                But most of Zenit’s selling business this summer will be largely dependent on extending Dzuba’s stay with a likely very lucrative contact & re-signing bonu$$$$$..! He is way more than just a footballer @ their club & as we mentioned before highly unlikely to be allowed to be lured away ..!
                This season looks a foregone conclusion due to COVID-19 situation worldwide ...!
                and more and more it looks like next season will kick off for a few more months after opening with games played in empty stadiums..!
                Hence leagues with the most lucrative TV $hares (EPL), will stand Even a much greater than usual chances of $plurgings required to land first-choice targets...!
                It’s certainly looks like we’re headed for a very interesting transfer season this year, with the TV ratings soaring through the roof with the kickstart of next season in fully or largely empty stadiums ..!
                I suppose most leagues will pursue renegotiation of TV-right$ too as a result ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^khob bazaar daagh dare mishe..!🤗
                  Or it could just be Someone associated with Zenit is throwing a bunch of names out in media to in order to rush Napolians into meeting their desired 30-35 mil valuation..!?
                  Top team in La Liga would be my first choice, but probably unlikely due to likely financial roadblocks..!?
                  With back to full fitness status of their earlier big money signee Malcom & lesser extent re-signing of kookoorin, Sardar’s pending departure for a healthy profit (imo @ least doubling the money they sprung to capture him, so about 25 mil minus/plus..!?) this summer has looked more n more likely ..!
                  But most of Zenit’s selling business this summer will be largely dependent on extending Dzuba’s stay with a likely very lucrative contact & re-signing bonu$$$$$..! He is way more than just a footballer @ their club & as we mentioned before highly unlikely to be allowed to be lured away ..!
                  This season looks a foregone conclusion due to COVID-19 situation worldwide ...!
                  and more and more it looks like next season will kick off for a few more months after opening with games played in empty stadiums..!
                  Hence leagues with the most lucrative TV $hares (EPL), will stand Even a much greater than usual chances of $plurgings required to land first-choice targets...!
                  It’s certainly looks like we’re headed for a very interesting transfer season this year, with the TV ratings soaring through the roof with the kickstart of next season in fully or largely empty stadiums ..!
                  I suppose most leagues will pursue renegotiation of TV-right$ too as a result ..!?
                  Well the Article mentioned the likes of Atletico and Sevilla. I personally hope/prefer Napoli to all teams, even EPL because of their history and how interested they are as evident in the articles. But 2 things going against Napoli here are the superior purchasing power of EPL teams and the uncertainity of Azmoun. (Also the Zenit may say they won't sell, amma hame midoonan pool harfe akharo mizane.) Napoli have stacked squad, and Gatusso also is pushing for this move along with half of the Napoli department in combo with the desparation of a ST, so bichare Napoli will have to pay whatever Zenit demands and Zenit in favor has a host of other clubs waiting in line. Will be interesting how things pan out...

Comment

My only concern with Napoli is the uncertainty at the moment and the struggles that they had this season. They need to get a stronger coach in and the Director is too involved At certain levels. If they can put the troubles behind him then that will be great , I am confident that wherever he goes he will do well. His style of play is suited to many different leagues, lets just hope he gets to pick the club that he wants to play at and he isn’t pushed somewhere by Zenit.

Comment

I know it's just a rumor, and the first time I'm seeing it, but I wouldn't mind Sevilla. I doubt they can afford his fee, but I want Sardar in a more offensive, free flowing league, like La Liga or Bundesliga. Serie A is too physical and physicality is Sardar's main weakness. I want our players to stay away from EPL due to lofty and unrealistic expectations.

Sevilla has, of course, had great success in EL in recent years, and is in the tier second tier of elite Spanish clubs (behind the big 3).

I'll wait for inarsenewetrust to correct me

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        I know it's just a rumor, and the first time I'm seeing it, but I wouldn't mind Sevilla. I doubt they can afford his fee, but I want Sardar in a more offensive, free flowing league, like La Liga or Bundesliga. Serie A is too physical and physicality is Sardar's main weakness. I want our players to stay away from EPL due to lofty and unrealistic expectations.
                        Sevilla has, of course, had great success in EL in recent years, and is in the tier second tier of elite Spanish clubs (behind the big 3).
                        I'll wait for inarsenewetrust to correct me
                        haji just ask and you shall recieve

If this was 3 years ago maybe Id agree with you about physique, but now physicality is one of azmouns main strengths. 6ft2, insane spring, calves the size of asteroids, and real speed + ability to high press and chase for 90 mins. And on the concerns about italys physicality, russias is far more extreme and azmoun has done fine there.

Sevilla if you just look at their squad or watch their matches this season have totally gutted their offensive live. Sarabia (PSG), Ben Yedder (monaco) , Muriel (Atalanta) were all sold, and replaced with suso, ocampos, luuk de jong. only ocampos has been successful, top scorer with 10. De jong has only scored 5 times. Their success has actually bee built off a very strong defense this season, with Diego Carlos probably the most impressive CB in the division this season.

The quality of the napoli squad per position, player to player is much much higher. I actually think sardar's long stint under a very tactically intensive coach in berdyev, and also in CQ makes italy a good fit for him. Not that la liga would be a bad thing either, but comapred to napoli sevilla isnt a superior team, despite some off field issues this season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          haji just ask and you shall recieve
                          If this was 3 years ago maybe Id agree with you about physique, but now physicality is one of azmouns main strengths. 6ft2, insane spring, calves the size of asteroids, and real speed + ability to high press and chase for 90 mins. And on the concerns about italys physicality, russias is far more extreme and azmoun has done fine there.
                          Sevilla if you just look at their squad or watch their matches this season have totally gutted their offensive live. Sarabia (PSG), Ben Yedder (monaco) , Muriel (Atalanta) were all sold, and replaced with suso, ocampos, luuk de jong. only ocampos has been successful, top scorer with 10. De jong has only scored 5 times. Their success has actually bee built off a very strong defense this season, with Diego Carlos probably the most impressive CB in the division this season.
                          The quality of the napoli squad per position, player to player is much much higher. I actually think sardar's long stint under a very tactically intensive coach in berdyev, and also in CQ makes italy a good fit for him. Not that la liga would be a bad thing either, but comapred to napoli sevilla isnt a superior team, despite some off field issues this season
                          Hmm, I'm hesitant to engage you because I know I'll lose, but....

I agree about the traits you listed about Sardar (height, spring, speed, etc.). But I attribute that to Sardar's athleticism, rather than his strength. The recent Champions League match vs RB Leipizig convinced me of this. Dayot Upamaceno, who no doubt is a great young talent in his own right, completely out-muscled and abused Sardar. That's when it hit me. Nonetheless, you make a good point about the Russian league's defensive strength, and if Sardar succeeds there, he can succeed in Serie A.

And you always reference Napoli's strength as a team. Point taken. But I also want to consider the league, and the league's style of play into Sardar's decision, as that will directly impact his success, or lack thereof, in his next destination. That's why I'm holding my breath for La Liga or Bundesliga. But of course, I would be ecstatic at a Napoli move. This would be the second best club any Iranian has ever played for, and at the tender age of 25-26. Quite an accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Hmm, I'm hesitant to engage you because I know I'll lose, but....

I agree about the traits you listed about Sardar (height, spring, speed, etc.). But I attribute that to Sardar's athleticism, rather than his strength. The recent Champions League match vs RB Leipizig convinced me of this. Dayot Upamaceno, who no doubt is a great young talent in his own right, completely out-muscled and abused Sardar. That's when it hit me. Nonetheless, you make a good point about the Russian league's defensive strength, and if Sardar succeeds there, he can succeed in Serie A.

And you always reference Napoli's strength as a team. Point taken. But I also want to consider the league, and the league's style of play into Sardar's decision, as that will directly impact his success, or lack thereof, in his next destination. That's why I'm holding my breath for La Liga or Bundesliga. But of course, I would be ecstatic at a Napoli move. This would be the second best club any Iranian has ever played for, and at the tender age of 25-26. Quite an accomplishment.
                            haha no winning and losing. Bikar during quarantine and sardar is good alternative to biophysics lol. I remember that leipzig away game very well, as you say, upa manhandled him. But he is one of the best defenders in the world right now, and also manhandled dzyuba that match equally! and I dont think anybody can dzyuba weak. I think that has more to do with upamecano being one of the most insane CB talents in world football and less with sardar being physically weak.

The home match vs leipzig again underlined azmouns strength, he was the only zenit player that looked capable of threatening leipzig at all, with his great double movenement run and speed totally losing upamecano for his shot that went cm wide.

There have been plenty of physically imposing cbs sardar has dealt with so far in his career, from boateng to savic and godin, ruben dias of benfica who is huge talent, denayer of lyon.

He may not physically dominate people but can hold his own, and his ability to run in behind and crucially, have developed a very strong link up play and first touch to go with his usual aerial wins from rostov days, means he can give any team a variety of options. (counter attack, two striker setup, long balls, crosses, etc)

When I think of sardar, there is only one weakness, and it is normal for young strikers. Out of 5 chances, he scores 2-3 max. He still needs high volume typically to get his goals.
                            This season in CL:
                            Vs Lyon he was highly active, couple long range strikes, dangerous around box, took his 1v1 fantastically.
                            Benfica @ Home. forced great saves out of GK early on, went on to score two one on ones (one was called back for offsides).
                            Benfica away . Really unlucky not to score, one great curling effort from outside box, one good volley into ground gk tipped over. No other big chances really.

These games he had high volume of chances, was very involved in the game, and showed himself well. In RPL matches he has high volume of chances and does the same thing.

Vs Leipzig zenit were dominated, sardar fed off scraps and did well. But still I would say in the home match a truly top forward scores one of two good chances he had, even those he hit well, but that is the difference. Most forwards minus the likes of luis suarez develop this finishing ability over time. Lewandowski was not a hugely prolific finisher until dortmund and then became animal with bayern. Aubameyang is another great example, he used to be a classic high volume forward. He would miss so many 1v1s for dortmund even, but still score so many goals. In arsenal he has finally at the age of 28,29 and now 30 developed into somebody who out of 5 chances scores 4 or 5. In napoli the pressure will be there for azmoun to improve this final aspect of his game, but he has grown a lot mentally and I actually think gattusso can really help him in this respect.

On the league, serie A is really more open than I thought too, watching some matches thsi year. It is not serie A of old with very deep blocks and crazy defenders, but still probably one of the most tactically heavy leagues. Frankly, no league can be more closed than russia and no system can be more defensive than berdyev's structures which sardar succeeded in. That is one of the main thing italian sources have noted as to why napoli are so keen on him, because they think his tactical ability to carry out various gameplans is high, as a rsult of being brought up in berdyev system. Also consider this, when you are surrounded by the top class midfielders and wingers napoli have, when they are on form as gattusso seems to be leading them to, you will get many chances as a CF, regardless of opposition.

Comment

Napoli would be a fantastic team for Azmoun or any Iranian player for that matter. It would be the first Iranian player in a top Italian team.

I just don't know why I have a bad feeling about Gattusso when it comes to Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                When I think of sardar, there is only one weakness, and it is normal for young strikers. Out of 5 chances, he scores 2-3 max. He still needs high volume typically to get his goals.
                                If he scored 5 out of 5, it wouldn't be Napoli but Real Madrid and Barcelona who were after him. He would have been Ronaldo, the Brazilian.

With a little bit more practice and focus, he could get close. Why not?..... He could at least become a Shevchenko. He's only 25!

Comment

Working...
                                X