This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    God, I hope he's not slowly becoming a media celebrity clown rather than a professional football player.
    Lol. He’s bored at home like rest of us. So far he posted some old video of milads birthday and two other minute long videos

Comment

https://en.as.com/en/2020/04/13/foot...80_189474.html
      Real Madrid not cosidering selling Luka Jovic

AS have felt out the situation and have learned that Real Madrid see Jovic as a work in progress. "He is the perfect age, signed until 2025 and we are counting on him."
      Highly connected on all things real madrid newspaper AS have reported the above. It seems more and more likely that azmoun is the main candidate to replace milik. Latest news is that mertens is stalling on an extension as well, really opening up the CF spot even more, considered he plays many games there as a false 9.

In other napoli news, gattusso has made it clear that Fabian Ruiz will stay (still has 3 years on contract) and zielinski looks set to extend for another 5. Ties down two of the most impressive young CMs in Europe for next season.

Koulibaly and Allan will probably be sold if big money offers come in, with napoli already replacing allan with demme in january.

Still think that this is by far the best move for sardar. They will have a formidable squad next season, with openings in his position, and a coach + sporting Director that seem keen on him. Having said that there is still a long way left and this market post corona will be totally unpredictable. hopefully other options dont emerge between now and then. But in his specific price range I am not sure many forwards are better than azmoun in many areas of the game, nor do they have as much experience and multiple successful seasons like him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        https://en.as.com/en/2020/04/13/foot...80_189474.html
        Real Madrid not cosidering selling Luka Jovic
        that's mildly related to sardarik

Comment

https://napolimagazine.com/in-eviden...medium=twitter

During Radio Marte, Vincenzo Morabito, a sports agent who has a mandate for the eventual sale of Sardar Azmoun of Zenit St. Petersburg, intervened during the broadcast "The net is inflating". Here is what was highlighted by "Napoli Magazine":

"Regardless of Napoli's interest, Azmoun is a player who likes the market very much. In our AFFG / WASSERMAN group we already have an Iranian footballer who is Alireza Jahanbakhsh that we brought to Brighton and who he is Azmoun's teammate in the national team. Azmoun is a player who has big hits, still young by virtue of his 25 years. He is not a static player but rather combines technique and speed. In Italy he could play serenely in the first 5 teams of the championship. it is always prejudice when you propose players who come from countries not present in the standard geographical map of football. With Jahanbakhsh we had succeeded by proposing it to Gino Pozzo for Watford: he had almost convinced himself, but while technically appreciating it he finally gave up arguing that the players from these countries then on the market are not valued as they deserve. I believe thatplayers should be judged regardless of the passport. Azmoun has a contract until 2022, the boy's father confirmed it to me. Market value? We have to get it into our head that after the Coronavirus there will no longer be a transfer market after Neymar. Azmoun could be worth 25 million before the damn covid-19, today I think you can take it home with 15. Napoli interest? We have not been contacted by Naples, but I do not exclude that Napoli has talked about it with some other agent appointed by his father. I do not know, however, that the father followed these channels because he gave me the mandate and he confirmed that he was following him 100%, exclusively. Initially we made contact to try to bring him to England, having brought Jahanbakhsh to England, Azmoun's father turned to us to try to do the same with his son. If then there may also be Italy welcome. To date we have had no contact with Italian clubs. If Ramadani could have proposed it? Maybe, I don't rule it out. He is an agent who moves a lot. When we talk about intermediaries we must keep in mind that there are those commissioned by the player, as in our case, and those commissioned by the club of origin. Maybe Ramadani had a warrant from Zenit. I find it hard to believe that Zenit works like this, I don't know. It's a very rich and powerful club, I don't think it needs brokers. I with Zenit made the negotiation for Aršavin and it took two months to close it, it is not an easy business to deal with them. Mertens? I believe it will not renew. Chelsea really like it. He could also go there in January, and the fact that he didn't go blocked our negotiation for Giroud's exit. From what I know Chelsea are continuing to deal with Mertens' lawyers and it is no coincidence that the Belgian has not yet renewed.

A VERY interesting piece by a well connected intermediary in transfer dealings world. His bit on azmoun's camp trying to get him to england earlier checks out with wolves rumors. It also shows how much more complex these moves are then we often think. In azmouns case his father, probably berdyev, etc are the ones advising him and they seek out an agent/various intermediaries to actually negotiate a transfer and best possible terms for the client. Seems napoli have indeed, as confirmed by italian sources, made very preliminary contact through intermediaries.

Comment

Emroz Gazzetta dello Sport, ke mamolan harfe moft nemizane, gozaresh mide ke Napoli be zodi ba Zenit tamas migire ta transfere Sardar raa barresi konand.

In roznaameh hamchening gozaresh mide ke Sardar khodesh ham doost dare az Zenit bere va baraye hamin Zenit gheimate Azmoun raa 15 M Euro arzyaabi mikone:

https://www.mondonapoli.it/news/2020...o-classe-1995/
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Inja ham Gazzetta dello Sport gozaresh mide ke Napoli ya Sorloth raa mikhahad ya Azmoun.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...09560182.shtml
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Yeki az dalilhaaye digare inke gheimate Azmoun omade payin gofte mishavad viruse Corono ast.

Albate shayad baraye hamin Zenit nemikhad befrooshe ta gheimatesh dobare bere balaa?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Meanwhile multiple offers from Milan, Spurs and Lazio for Dzyuba

https://sempremilan.com/cm-ac-milan-...rsburg-forward

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Meanwhile multiple offers from Milan, Spurs and Lazio for Dzyuba

https://sempremilan.com/cm-ac-milan-...rsburg-forward

Lol dziuba having more and better offers than azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      He is a complete forward but yes considering his age is suprsing if it is true...

Comment

The prices media are listing for transfers this summer are stupid and probably wrong. Clubs are at risk of losing nearly 1/3rd of TV revenue + more. The current prices are not going to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          ¨

Milan ke milange, Tottenham pas az Pochettino dige kaarresh tamome. Tanha Lazio ast ke maali ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            ¨

Milan ke milange, Tottenham pas az Pochettino dige kaarresh tamome. Tanha Lazio ast ke maali ast.
                            doroste, doroste. tottenham also are looking for a stop gap replacement for when son or kane are both injured. They are basically the first and second choice strikers.
                            Anyways, azmoun gathering real, credible interest from a team like napoli who has a very interesting, high level squad, to me shows that many other similar level teams are interested as well. So no need to be jealous over dzyuba getting some offers, he deserves it too anyways.

What do you think about Gatusso and his ability to unlock more from sardar? He has shown with ac milan and now stabilizing napoli that he is certainly a tactically solid coach, with good man management skills, and maybe could push sardar to next level. I know you watch serie A a lot so interesting to get your opinion on him specifically.

Also, on the sorloth transfer, any move would be far more complicated than an azmoun move bc his parent club is palace, but trabzonspor have first option to buy. Additionally he has had one good season, following a really shocking series of performances in the premier league, and no european competition pedigree to speak of. Azmoun is definitely some levels ahead of him in my opinion, unless he could sustain his form for a couple years +show something in CL/EL.

Comment

https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/...k/2767635.html

russian medias also corooborating latest stories. A Russian intermediary Alex Velikhkiy often involved in deals with serie A clubs confirmed 2 italian teams have pressing interest, refused to say which specifically but noted napolis financial situation is still solid.

Additional strong point, azmouns tactical understanding, as a result of years long work with berdyev makes him an attractive proposition.
                              "l Velikikh reports that Serdar Azmun attracted the attention of Italian teams primarily with his tactical skills. Kurban Berdyev’s school, which Azmun passed in Kazan at a young age, can be an excellent base for the striker to play in Serie A, in which tactical skills are vital. Moreover, players are required in any position."

Comment

one second. Does malcolm take free-kicks over rakitskiy?

Comment

Working...
                                X