Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were sardar I’d put a piece of duck tape over the Nike logo to boycott. Tagging a player in a photo is not against any sanctions or stupid sponsorship rules....they’re just being classless.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Couldn't find Azmoun's comment, anyone know what he wrote?
      Someone had asked why is Sardar not tagged?
      and Azmoun responded saying "because I'm Iranian".

Comment

https://www.calcionapoli1926.it/vide...urella-azmoun/

more italian links suggesting azmoun will be one of napoli's primary targets this summer, along with the very impressive ex barca LB cucurella (being chased by many big clubs).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          If I were sardar I’d put a piece of duck tape over the Nike logo to boycott. Tagging a player in a photo is not against any sanctions or stupid sponsorship rules....they’re just being classless.
          I would suggest the same to JB, Ebrahimi, Ezza and Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            and then Nike would stop sponsoring them... they are given shoes to advertise the brand not because Nike likes the smell of their breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I have no problem boycotting a soulless corporation, nor do I see the need to admonish people for doing the same, when its not hurting anyone.
              Boycotting soulless and gutless corporations like Nike is the least we can do. Nothing wrong with refusing to give money to them to help them spread their agenda.

I think I will keep my signature for a while longer.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Just ourselves. We are a people with skin thinner than rice paper. When the smallest thing doesn’t go our way its marg bar hameh and we are left wondering why our ghormeh sabzi isnt enough for the world to love us.
                Yes Nike's sanctions make total sense, I am sure that Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, and Ezatolahi have secret biochemical and nuclear physics backgrounds that need sanctioning.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  ARJ sponsored by adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    ARJ sponsored by adidas.
                    I was refering to the sponsor of their clubs (Brighton, Rio ave, etc..)

Comment

you guys realize a player isn’t obligated to wear a specific shoe because the team is sponsored by that brand? If Sardar or any other player feels they are treated unfairly by Nike, they are free to buy their own. Its been 2 years since the Great Iranian Nike Boycott of 2018, and Sardar has worn Nike in every game since. We’ll see if that changes now that some intern or entry-level social media guy at Nike Russia didn’t tag him on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        you guys realize a player isn’t obligated to wear a specific shoe because the team is sponsored by that brand? If Sardar or any other player feels they are treated unfairly by Nike, they are free to buy their own. Its been 2 years since the Great Iranian Nike Boycott of 2018, and Sardar has worn Nike in every game since. We’ll see if that changes now that some intern or entry-level social media guy at Nike Russia didn’t tag him on Instagram.
                        The fact they chose him to be in the picture suggests otherwise. He is indeed a nike sponsored athlete, they want to use him for promotional purposes as he is one of the biggest stars in the russian league +regularly in Champions league scoring and having him with zenit nike kit and boots is a good opportunity for them. BUT because of the sanctions they refuse to publicly disclose the nature of the relationship, which is what sardar is probably a little pissed about, obviously he isnt that mad bc he wears their boots and didnt even respond to the original picture, besides promoting it himself. He only responded to a fan that asked why he wasnt tagged.

Comment

Although I watched the match on Saturday, but still just read all comments and live reports of our beloved members. Shadidan haal daad reading the jubilant and excited exchanges in this thread. A breath of fresh air in the dark days we're all experiencing these days. Keep up the high spirit folks. Love you all!

Comment

RPL also postponed

Comment

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...-milik-1362151

Milik's departure is said to be definite. 2 players proposed to Napoli by Fali Ramandani, Jovic and Azmoun. Both Jovic and Azmoun have the same agent as each other, in addition to a couple of other players in Napoli.

(Also Stramaccioni was with Gianluca Di Marzio on Insta live talking about Azmoun to Serie A, Esteghlal, and Iran)

Comment

well given jovic's terrible form he would represent more of a reclamation project, not sure napoli have time for that given their need for instant impact and goals.

Although the napoli move is attractive in many aspects, huge club, great players ,etc, I would definitely be wary if i was azmoun.

Gattusso's football, although stabilizing, especially defensively, is very reliant on counter attack. Practically all great movements they built up in sarri era and even continued to some extent with ancelotti are gone. Player like lozano cant even get a look in.

Nevertheless a big club so must be considered, but in terms of fit I think bundesliga teams represent something much better for him right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X