This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Norovirus. I think hajagha mehdi prefers either Norovirus or its mode of spread (the guy in his avatar, Dr AN) to play.
    Or maybe Azmoun's biggest critic on this forum, Saeed_Noro, who says that Azmoun is like playing "without one man".

As it happens, Azmoun is playing.

And has scored already.
    maskhare konid, iranian personality of its best by PFDC, shakhsiate irani hamine dige..

I did not watch the match, only the highlights above, but seems my criticism reached him...he scored this time the very first goal for his team, not the last one. Still Dyzuba´s goal and scenes from the highlights were once again better as Azmoun. Wished Azmoun scored the way Dyzuba scores a goal, becaus his third goal was sexy, tupe taghriban morde tunest ghashang dor bezane goal bezane....

Still i continue my review on Azmoun, but i hope he will become better and better, and what counts is to score such and more quality goals and help in combination and pressure in the team. I still can not count his display of today, but i hope, if he played good (defination of my good is something else as just scoring a header!) that he continues it and shows this also for Team Melli, and not against just Hong Kong and Cambodia where we dominate the match, but against Bahrain, and Iraq in June and in other bigger matches...

Still, as an UEFA A Licence coach i am allowed to rate that playing with Azmoun is playing with 10 men (if i rate the last 2-3 months specially and vs. stronger teams)...
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

What do you know? Sardar finally gets a decent cross and heads it home. Zenit need to focus on this more, as both Dzyuba and Sardar are great aerially.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        What do you know? Sardar finally gets a decent cross and heads it home. Zenit need to focus on this more, as both Dzyuba and Sardar are great aerially.
        He is a killer in the air with the right service. He often leaps as high as the goalies raised arms. Simply sublime.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          Still, as an UEFA A Licence coach i am allowed to rate that playing with Azmoun is playing with 10 men ...
          You are, whether you have a UEFA A licence, are an internationally renowned coach or whether you played first gen Champo on a 386.

But you'd be wrong

Comment

maskhare konid, iranian personality of its best by PFDC, shakhsiate irani hamine dige..
            Someone who spams the same message, like you, without responding to peoples' points, shouldn't be surprised Agha.

Just repeating the same thing again and again "Playing with sardar is like playing with 10 men" etc..., WITHOUT responding to people's comments, is unbefitting of someone who considers themselves a high level contributor to a DISCUSSION forum. I don't know if you remember another member here who had a UEFA licence, and thought that Daei should play 90 minutes and that Mirzapour should play every match...

And indeed, if you think that Sardar "listened to you", then you are rather deluded. He didn't do anything today differently, from an anticipation/game
            awareness/positioning, to what he does every game. Perhaps you are distracted when watching the games?

Comment

I am going to mention this because it’s something which isn’t ever talked about here but it’s the truth:

Azmoun is mainly disliked because he’s not what most of us consider the ‘natural’ persian because of his Turkmen roots. And to be honest his ties to Russia since teenage years are mainly because of him being a Turkmen.
              I am sure most of us have not even heard the name ‘Azmoun’ ever before because it’s not a l typically persian name.
              Ali Daei was also considered a ‘Tork’ mostly by a lot of Iranians but he had carisma and was a leader, Azmoun is not as carismatic and does not have any kind of leader abilities.

Other than that I believe that he is one of the most gifted players we have ever had.
              I believe he could easily score 20+ goals a season for a european top team.

Comment

I did not watch the match, only the highlights above, but seems my criticism reached him...he scored this time the very first goal for his team, not the last one. Still Dyzuba´s goal and scenes from the highlights were once again better as Azmoun. Wished Azmoun scored the way Dyzuba scores a goal, becaus his third goal was sexy, tupe taghriban morde tunest ghashang dor bezane goal bezane....
                Still i continue my review on Azmoun, but i hope he will become better and better, and what counts is to score such and more quality goals and help in combination and pressure in the team. I still can not count his display of today, but i hope, if he played good (defination of my good is something else as just scoring a header!) that he continues it and shows this also for Team Melli, and not against just Hong Kong and Cambodia where we dominate the match, but against Bahrain, and Iraq in June and in other bigger matches...
                Still, as an UEFA A Licence coach i am allowed to rate that playing with Azmoun is playing with 10 men (if i rate the last 2-3 months specially and vs. stronger teams)...
                Emrooz Sardar behet daste bilo neshoon dad.. dige lotfan be quiet from now on please. Nobody wants to hear your bs

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                  I am going to mention this because it’s something which isn’t ever talked about here but it’s the truth:

Azmoun is mainly disliked because he’s not what most of us consider the ‘natural’ persian because of his Turkmen roots. And to be honest his ties to Russia since teenage years are mainly because of him being a Turkmen.
                  I am sure most of us have not even heard the name ‘Azmoun’ ever before because it’s not a l typically persian name.
                  Ali Daei was also considered a ‘Tork’ mostly by a lot of Iranians but he had carisma and was a leader, Azmoun is not as carismatic and does not have any kind of leader abilities.

Other than that I believe that he is one of the most gifted players we have ever had.
                  I believe he could easily score 20+ goals a season for a european top team.
                  What in the world are you on about ?

Nobody cares about azmoun being ethnically torkaman. Out of 5 million total torkamans in the world, 15-20% of them live in Iran. They are native to Iran and most Iranians consider them Iranian.

Don’t project your perceived but non existent ethnic tensions on the rest of Iranian Americans.

This would be like claiming that people didn’t like ando because he has Armenian roots[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardars Goals today was a product of a perfectly placed cross. The type of cross that only ARJ can make for him on team melli.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

About the time, has been while he didn't score off the header

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

HD highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Comment

What was good about his goal wasn't just heading the ball into the net (nice header nonetheless), but it was about him running and finding the open space and leaving his defender in his dust. That is what good strikers can and will do.
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                              Emrooz Sardar behet daste bilo neshoon dad.. dige lotfan be quiet from now on please. Nobody wants to hear your bs
                              with just one header? omg people like you are not realistic in life and not in football interpretation. yeki mige tak take jawabe mardoom ro bede, yeki mesle to mige nobody wants to hear your bs....you all are talking just trash. they played against a team with 18, now 21 points difference at home, they dominate every match in the league mostly, hala ye tup ham khord be sare sardar azmoun masalan goal shod, he showed me with just this header bil??? But can he do it in a World Cup match, or two important WCQ matches vs. iraq and bahrain?? He was invisible in these matches...it is no magic to score here and there, and mostly he scored the fourth, third or second goal when the match was decided...now he did score the first which is good. but i critise mostly how he walk on the match and spare his energy or whatever for one or two scenes, and if he fails, he will stay invisible all match. it is not sardar azmoun which is taking zenit to a higher place, it is zenit and specially the team around him with Dzyuba and Santos which take azmoun to a higher level..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Sardars Goals today was a product of a perfectly placed cross. The type of cross that only ARJ can make for him on team melli.
                                Aren't you forgetting about someone?

Comment

Working...
                                X