X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    Holy shit you guys are harsh critics.

Did he score an own goal or some shit or cause Zenit to lose???

Dude had a less than good game and you all are wishing he wasnt Iranian now?

Are you guys fucking serious?
    He doesn't need to score in every game, that is not my point... did u even watch the game?
    he was losing almost all battles.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      It is not trash dude. It is the bitter truth.

Scoring against some lower russian sides, where Zenit dominates every match is not a magical.
      Saying you wish Dzyuba was Iranian instead of Azmoun is not talking trash?

Give me a break dude. Azmoun is the best player to come from Iran in a long time and has scored against top teams like Bayern Munich as well.

Way to bail on supporting your countrymen over having a couple of bad touches and lack of scoring in ONE FUCKING GAME.
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Bachelot explained it perfectly and a lot more succinct than me so I have nothing more to add 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He doesn't need to score in every game, that is not my point... did u even watch the game?
          he was losing almost all battles.
          Yes I did watch the game. Yes he did have a couple of bad touches. But nothing to the extent of saying hes trash and negating literally everything he has accomplished before (which IS awesome).
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            Yes I did watch the game. Yes he did have a couple of bad touches. But nothing to the extent of saying hes trash and negating literally everything he has accomplished before (which IS awesome).
            Lol, no one question his talent and what he have achieved, take it easy. He just had a quite bad game, that is it...

Comment

Scoring against some lower russian sides, where Zenit dominates every match is not a magical.
              really? Wtf was lyon away then? Benfica at home? Fenerbahce? Villareal? Bayern Munich? Atletico Madrid? Ajax? Anderlecht? South Korea? Lokomotiv Moscow? and on and on and on...

You cant be selective in your judgement. Yes, azmoun is not world class, dont think anybody said he was, but to say he just scores vs crappy teams is factually incorrect.

Today first half he was very dangerous. Second half zenit as a whole adopted a very low risk approach and didnt do anything offensively, bc they didnt want to get exposed defensively. Azmoun couldnt contribute as a result on offensive end, but still helped team with goal saving clearance off line? Should we pretend that didnt happen either...

Anyways, zenit have put themselves in a strong position to advance, which many people thought they would be able to do when groups were drawn.

Comment

Watching Sardar play in the UCL is refreshing. Despite how he did today I’m proud of him. I think people are being a bit harsh. There are many top players from better clubs than Zenit who don’t score 1-2 games. And Azmoun scored in his last 2 matches for Zenit. Let’s take it easy and be positive.

Let’s also pray for Alireza Jahanbakhsh, the other golden boy from that generation who is held hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Lol, no one question his talent and what he have achieved, take it easy. He just had a quite bad game, that is it...
                  To be honest, it wasnt directed at you, moreso the dude wishing Sardar wasnt Iranian.. that just struck a nerve.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

2nd half performance of Azmoun was sorta reminisent of his WC performances ..! he certainly aint a defensive hustler/tackler and half-asssish defensive commitment and press-play is frustrating to watch and leaves much more to be desired..!
                    he thrives off of a lively MF, smart positioning and attacking runs and clever combination plays..!
                    ps
                    like i said before, he lacks fancy-enough of a footwork and is Still poor trying to beat his immediate marker off dribble and shows too much of the ball when running with the ball which results in easy interceptions and block-outs...!!
                    as a Striker ..he really needs to work on and address that aspect of his game, that is if he really wants to elevate his attacking game to elite levels of EU football..!

Comment

If Leipizig win tonight, there is a good chance they field a reserve team vs Lyon in France, then Zenit absolutely need to beat Benfica in Portugal.

Comment

Everyone is also missing the fact that he hit the post and was fouled which was a clear 100% penalty which no one really talked about

Comment

bUt SaRdAr DoEsNt DeFenD wElL...

THATS NOT HIS JOB!

My BMW M3 sucks at off-roading.. does that make it a bad car?
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Eh what's your beef with Azmoun stranger? Kaveh Rezaei couldn't make it in Club Brugge, while Azmoun is an important player for Zenit, that my friend is the difference.

Also didn't know that Bayern, Atletico, Benfica, Lyon, Ajax, Anderlecht and co equal some lower Russian sides? You're right though, it's like everyday that an Iranian player scores international goals in the Champions League and in an European competition

Sardar was dangerous in the first half, hit the post and should've gotten a penalty. All in all he had a decent game.

Comment

Zenit in 2nd place in the group. Must beat Benfica in next match (and hope that Lyon doesn't beat RBL with a better GD) to insure advancement to next stage.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Zenit in 2nd place in the group. Must beat Benfica in next match (and hope that Lyon doesn't beat RBL with a better GD) to insure advancement to next stage.
                                Zenit beat Benfica and they go through doesnt matter what happens in other game, it is head to head first then GD.

Comment

Working...
                                X