This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Rayan Chekri is 16 years old! As is Ansu Fati! Is the youth age to see matches down to early as 16 years old? If these players play so early I don’t get why people are saying Sayyadmanesh to young to play at 18 for Fenerbahce...
    Difference with those two is look at the youth systems that they came through and in which countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Difference with those two is look at the youth systems that they came through and in which countries.
      give him some hot pepperoni and make him runing.....he should be paid by ball contacts, wining duel and kilometers for runing, not walking...

No technic
      No participation in the game
      No participation in pressing
      Not enough ball contacts
      No idea creating something...
      Wished Dzyuba beeing Iranian instead of Azmoun. Play and fight and go forward like Dyzuba.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Sardar off... he deserved it ... didn’t do much and didn’t get much

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          give him some hot pepperoni and make him runing.....he should be paid by ball contacts, wining duel and kilometers for runing, not walking...
          No technic
          Not enough ball contacts
          Wished Dzyuba beeing Iranian instead of Azmoun. Play and fight and go forward like Dyzuba.
          Keep talking trash..
          Same people talking trash are gonna be the ones on his tip once he scores/succeeds....
          Zenit 2-0 btw
          assist by Zirkhov
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

2-0 now, it come down to final match

Comment

Sardar went out ...zenit scores and plays better...the Iranian syndrome from Masoud has caught everyone haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                Keep talking trash..
                Same people talking trash are gonna be the ones on his tip once he scores/succeeds....
                Zenit 2-0 btw
                assist by Zirkhov
                Well said.

Comment

Azmoun subbed 83'
                  he was lukewarm in 2nd, but the whole ofZenit were just parking the bus and leaving sardar n dzuba way too isolated uptop

2-0
                  thank god they won the match
                  but the poor quality of zenit as a team really shows up when they play CL Games..!

Comment

Terrible game by Azmoun, I love the kid but that was Azmoun of 3 or 4 years a go, lost pretty much all battles.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Lucky 2nd goal (deflected)zenit played shit for 80Mins wasted my time, they just shoot zireh toop and defend with 9 defenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No technic
                        Not enough ball contacts

I mean I agree it would be awesome if Dzyuba was Iranian.

But first half Sardar was heavily involved , made some good runs , clever interlink play especially with Dzyuba, there was a nice title flick in the build up to a chance I think for Druissi. He did well to get his shot on target in the first half when the ball came at him on the bounce.
                        Second half midfield was non existent, led to a mess and no link up to the front two. When he got the ball he had to wait for runners to come towards him so he could pass the ball to them and then by then he was surrounded by two or three defenders.
                        Led to him coming deeper in order to pick up the ball and he tired just before he came off.

Comment

Holy shit you guys are harsh critics.

Did he score an own goal or some shit or cause Zenit to lose???

Dude had a less than good game and you all are wishing he wasnt Iranian now?

Are you guys fucking serious?
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Sardar was clearly the sharpest and overall best Zenit player in 1st half ....! however i agree he was affected by team tactics of Zenit and played poorly in the 2nd due to over isolation up top..!!

Lyon were too hesitant and shitt in final 3rd of the pitch, but overall the better team today despite the scoreline reflecting otherwise..!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Keep talking trash..
                              Zenit 2-0 btw
                              assist by Zirkhov
                              It is not trash dude. It is the bitter truth.

Scoring against some lower russian sides, where Zenit dominates every match is not a magical.
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

It is not trash dude. It is the bitter truth.

Scoring against some lower russian sides, where Zenit dominates every match is not a magical.
                                What about his two goals in the Russian Super Cup or the two on the Champs League or his goals in Europa League last season. I mean I could go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X