Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit looking very vulnerable and like they will concede soon....they need to get control back
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Zenit need to calm down , they look edgy and there is still most the second half to play. Need to be more composed on the ball and not give away silly fouls which just brings more pressure on.

Comment

Interesting that Zenit have been winning at half time so far in four of their five games in Champs League. Performance levels and concentration seem to be dropping off in the second half.

Comment

As much as I like barrios he does something that I can’t stand especially for a holding midfielder which is holding onto the ball for too long he almost cost Zenit a goal bc of that....

Zenit really need a 2nd goal Lyon is bringing the heat big time
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Their midfield is totally non existent at the moment and keep giving the ball away. He may have to take off one of his attacking players and shore up that midfield.

Comment

I don’t like how semaks team play second half

They seem like they don’t care anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

just a matter of time before zenit concede
                they can not control possession for shittt and absolutely no MF play to speak of
                just tank back and boot it up to no one and again retrieve to defend deep
                they need to bring in a mfder

Comment

Horrible passing by Zenit.... they fall off so bad in the last half..
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Dzyuba looks out on his feet.

Comment

Surely that is at least a yellow card.

Comment

Sardar needs to be pulled ...he is been ineffective and has had poor touches

Comment

Alibi runing all time again by Azmoun...still PFDC members rate him as Asian or Iranian Messi...bazikon nist ke baba..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

I’m confused how is that a booking for Ozdoev?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              Alibi runing all time again by Azmoun...still PFDC members rate him as Asian or Iranian Messi...bazikon nist ke baba..
                              So how do you think he should improve his game?

Comment

Rayan Chekri is 16 years old! As is Ansu Fati! Is the youth age to see matches down to early as 16 years old? If these players play so early I don’t get why people are saying Sayyadmanesh to young to play at 18 for Fenerbahce...

Comment

Working...
                                X