Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is playing well, some nice runs , couple of good chances and unlucky to hit the post and come back out. His interplay has been good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Honestly sardar screwed himself with that one he laid on the ground wasting to see if his flick would go in instead of following up his shot to get to the rebound
      I think he thought , like I did watching it that it was going to go in off the post.

Comment

GOAL ZENIT~!!!!!!!
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Goal Zenit! Dzyuba heads it in off a corner! 1-0 Zenit
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1-0 zenith

Comment

And that is what happens with their aerial threat when you put a good cross in.

Comment

Come on Zenit , win this game and they go second .

Comment

Gooooooz Links?

Comment

seems that with absence of the technically high level auoar and depay zenit have allowed lyon to advance and gain yards knowing they have little quality to break down the relatively strong zenit D line and barrios. It has proven true, few real chances for lyon while they did send a lot of guys forward hopefully tiring themselves out. On other hand it seems like zenit never even got out of first gear and should have a lot left in second half.

Azmoun solid with a nice shot early on hitting the target, then freed himself well for flying tap in but lyon defender with last ditch clearance. His chance one on one was really weird, defense stopped because they thought he was offsides, he hit it but kind of whiffed (I think he was expecting gk to take him out) then GK actually fouled him but no pk was called and azmoun didn't appeal. Guy totally took him out and prevented him from getting rebound.

Azmoun was a bit lucky that the goal wasn't called back for a foul he did on the corner pushing lyon defender. A bit of a stupid play but since it had no impact on goal VAR could not make a judgement on it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Azmoun was a bit lucky that the goal wasn't called back for a foul he did on the corner pushing lyon defender. A bit of a stupid play but since it had no impact on goal VAR could not make a judgement on it.
                      Whats weird is that Crystal Palace did the same thing to Liverpool last week when they scored via a corner. Crystal palace player pushed a Liverpool player in the box that was unrelated to the goal. Regardless, VAR took the goal away from Crystal Palace.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        Whats weird is that Crystal Palace did the same thing to Liverpool last week when they scored via a corner. Crystal palace player pushed a Liverpool player in the box that was unrelated to the goal. Regardless, VAR took the goal away from Crystal Palace.
                        it is a bit of a gray area. Technically VAR can only review fouls that have impact on goal/in lead up to goal. First of all azmouns push was pretty minimal. Initially I thought it was really obvious but upon second viewing azmoun put hands on him but barely did a pushing motion and guy went flying.

Comment

Sardar grass rolling
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

azmoun got his ankle stung a bit
                            doing a bit of his usual grolling ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              Different scenario , in the Liverpool one the attacker pushed Lovren out of the way who was going for the ball which potentially could have stopped the ball from going to the scorer.
                              Azmoun was behind Dzyuba when he scored so didn’t play any part in the build up to the ball and the defender had no chance to getting to it and over reacted.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                azmoun got his ankle stung a bit
                                doing a bit of his usual grolling ..!!
                                He’s allowed at least one a game 🙂 it’s like he does it so the opponents may think he is injured and then he surprises them when he runs through for a one on one.

Comment

Working...
                                X