This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    RedBull scored 8 in their last game, Zenit will be put to the test and if they do well it will elevate them
    And a 6-1 win against Wolfsburg before that.

Comment

azmoun going to real will be a stretch even if he go i dont know if its a great move, i mean in term of asian players playing in biggest team, but can he get enough playing time, and i dont think zenith will let go of azmoun for a small fee, they bought him for 12, they would not let him go for anything less than 50, i read real is willing to give 36,i dont think with russian champion ship and champions league they will let him go in jan, but we have to wait and see, plus he will be cup tied if he join real also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        azmoun going to real will be a stretch even if he go i dont know if its a great move, i mean in term of asian players playing in biggest team, but can he get enough playing time, and i dont think zenith will let go of azmoun for a small fee, they bought him for 12, they would not let him go for anything less than 50, i read real is willing to give 36,i dont think with russian champion ship and champions league they will let him go in jan, but we have to wait and see, plus he will be cup tied if he join real also
        why is it a big stretch??? let him go to a shitty mid-table team and get fucked over like JB ? no, let him prove his worth at real if they are really interested.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
          why is it a big stretch??? let him go to a shitty mid-table team and get fucked over like JB ? no, let him prove his worth at real if they are really interested.
          Brighton

Shitty mid-table team

...You're being generous there.

But I agree, he should aim for higher...He's already playing for the best team in the RPL with yearly CL football. Anything less is a no go.

Comment

https://ru.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=2630362.html
            sardar interview with uefa pre match.

Its really incredible to think that at such a young age he has played in stadiums like Allianz Arena, Vicente Calderon and actually scored vs Atletico, Bayern, Anderlecht, Ajax and now ofc the likes of Fener,Villareal, Benfica, Lyon. sometimes we forget that when he is producing on such a regular basis. reality is few forwards his age have that sort of stuff on their cv.

From playing in streets of Bandar e Torkaman to playing regularly on CL nights with all of europe watching.

Hopefully tomorrow we hear the russian commentators classic "serdaaaarrrrrr" again.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://ru.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=2630362.html
              sardar interview with uefa pre match.

Its really incredible to think that at such a young age he has played in stadiums like Allianz Arena, Vicente Calderon and actually scored vs Atletico, Bayern, Anderlecht, Ajax and now ofc the likes of Fener,Villareal, Benfica, Lyon. sometimes we forget that when he is producing on such a regular basis. reality is few forwards his age have that sort of stuff on their cv.

From playing in streets of Bandar e Torkaman to playing regularly on CL nights with all of europe watching.

Hopefully tomorrow we hear the russian commentators classic "serdaaaarrrrrr" again.
              Ofcourse we are all proud of him Wish him all the best of luck and also wish more Iranians can go to Europé and do the same!

Comment

Comment

^who that ? iranieh?
                  playing hooky from work to watch the game baby...!
                  hopefully zenit come out full force and put the game to bed early, dont think they got the full team fitness currently after successive tough matches to keep the ze germans at bay defensively, so they gotta score probably more than 1 goal to get a favorable result..! zenit gotta get a point or more from this match to keep realistic group progress hopes still alive ..! hopefully a tokhy, russian style cold weather today? to come to aid of the locals and best chance for positive result today in my view is to get ahead early and then revert back a bit to mf and look to counter ... they can't stretch themselves too thin by resorting to their usual high press for too long .... Leipzig has got too much attacking quality and pace in their ranks not to exploit the spaces created in front of them otherwise..!
                  common Sardar ....time to wear the cape and play hero again baby..!
                  https://twitter.com/MatchTV/status/1191707176601104390

Comment

Galavision/Univision are showing this game in US!

Comment

Let’s go sardar!!!

Comment

Stadium view for today’s match.

Comment

Semak going with a totally different formation today

Druissi and karavaev out

Erokhin in to support dzyuba and azmoun

Osorio in to support CBS

Smolnikov as a more physical wingback compared to karavaev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I hope Sardar scores again to shut some of the 2my TM" instagram army up once and for all.

Comment

He's in the building folks!

Comment

nice
                                looks a sorta cautious early approach to game by both coaches...? leaving key offensive punches on the bench for 2nd half ...!

Comment

Working...
                                X