X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screamer goal by Ratsiskyy. Zenit 1 Leipzig 0

Comment

Azmoun's speed and acceleration are truly remarkable. He's burned some Leipzig defenders badly.

Comment

Sardar’s brilliant wing play Shorty proceeded the goal & played the most Instrumental role in creating that goal

Comment

RBL fans have a very annoying chant with whistling

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Sardar is great but he expends so much time and energy gesticulating (eg throwing both hands up) when he is annoyed with himself, teammates and the opposition. When the ball is still in play, it also saps his focus when he should be ready to react again (particularly given how quick his anticipation and reaction time is, one of his best traits)

A lot of our national team players are like this intrinsically (when compared to previous generations I think) and I suppose my one criticism of the CQ era is that he could have done more to stamp this out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
            Sardars movement and anticipation is spotless but again he is often gesticulating twice now against Dyzuba when the ball is still in play. I don't think Dyzuba could have done anything more it's just the way the ball bounced both times

I don't understand why he can't just focus on his own game which so far has been good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Zenit is defending the crap out of this game

Comment

Azmoun with a breakthrough and only saved by goalie coming out to nearly mid field

Comment

Damn
                  Azmoun nearly through 1v1 with keeper
                  Pass bit too heavy
                  Keeper clears

Comment

Nice fancy combination play by Sardar top of box
                    He’s back hill nearly find the blue shirt
                    Close chance the other end

Comment

Damn Leipzig come close again.
                      They’re quality side

Comment

BT commentators: "Azmoun has been a menace in and out of position. What a quality operator"

Comment

HT
                          1-0

Pretty even matchup so far
                          Sardar looking sharp
                          With a few lighting fast breaks
                          One which eventually led to the goal

Comment

azmoun play well, i still believe he will score in second half

Comment

Azmoun did well he needs to continue to use his speed on upemecano...he tried to body him a few times and failed. He had success when playing a bit more wide and giving himself more space needs to continue that in the second half
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good game for Zenit so far. Regardless of the final score, they already got the important away goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X