X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    That's how you do it!
    baghie yad begiran, AJB is being a pussy in england and isn't doing shit. that just annoys the shit out of me. going from top scorer in Eredivisie to 0 game time, even 0 bench time hahaha... how much of a fucking flop can this be! i don't even know what to think.. politics or is the guy just so bad? he used to wreck teams.. just show how much CH fked his mentality up, and just shows how weak he is mentally.

only thing i can do is clap for Azmoun, dispite everyone pissin gon him after the World Cup, look this gem thrive now!

Comment

Wow bravo Azmoun. What a sexy goal that was!!!

Comment

The last 5 games of Sardar Azmoun in the champions league:

✈️ Atetico Madrid: ⚽️
        🏠 Bayern Munich: ⚽️
        ✈️ PSV: —
        ✈️ Lyon: ⚽️
        🏠 SL Benfica:⚽️

No player from Bundesliga, La Liga or Serie A has a better record, except Messi and Ronaldo.

Comment

Wow
          That was the best Zenit team performance I’ve seen ..like ever ..!? They Annihilated Rostov..!
          Sardar was marked very tight by Rostov CDs especially first half leaving much room for the big man to exploit the Rostov box ..!
          Shoulda had another sexy assist ..! But some bs offside call wiped off the goal..!

I worry they exerted too much energy going for the rout & I fear it’ll show it’s likely ill effects midweek in Germany ..!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Wow
            That was the best Zenit team performance I’ve seen ..like ever ..!? They Annihilated Rostov..!
            Sardar was marked very tight by Rostov CDs especially first half leaving much room for the big man to exploit the Rostov box ..!
            Shoulda had another sexy assist ..! But some bs offside call wiped off the goal..!

I worry they exerted too much energy going for the rout & I fear it’ll show it’s likely ill effects midweek in Germany ..!??
            honestly they played high energy but it was relentless. sardar and team didnt seem to tire at all throughout 90. I think Semak is emerging as a very capable coach who can carry out different tactics for specific matches (think lyon) but also manage to maintain and grow an overall style of the team (think start of season compared to now). Zenit is a really interesting team in this form, because they are playing high press aggressive football with fast buildup, but also have this unique option of long, fast, direct balls up to dzyuba and sardar who combine one time with each other and teammates incredibly, leaving opposition a bit shocked with what to do. Today the second goal of dzyuba from the free kick was like something out of FIFA, one long diagonal to karavayev who volleyed a cross in for dzyuba who smashed in a header while manhandling a guy off him.

Key has been form of Magomed Ozdoev, the Russian (ignushet) CM. He is playing like a man possessed offensively and defensively and has a really great understanding with sardar since berdyev days. If he continues his form, and malcom is added healthy to the team and finds his form, they are legitimately a hard match for anybody in europe.

I think (and hope) Semak and CO have a very good understanding of the players fitness levels and physique. I predicted he would sub sardar today and give him rest 20-30 mins early. The very fact he didnt means that sardar is in top shape, and we saw his energy levels did not drop from beginning to end of game, yet more evidence of his newfound stamina

Comment

sardar is on fire, any one know what is his record thins year all competitons, goals and assists please share

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                honestly they played high energy but it was relentless. sardar and team didnt seem to tire at all throughout 90. I think Semak is emerging as a very capable coach who can carry out different tactics for specific matches (think lyon) but also manage to maintain and grow an overall style of the team (think start of season compared to now). Zenit is a really interesting team in this form, because they are playing high press aggressive football with fast buildup, but also have this unique option of long, fast, direct balls up to dzyuba and sardar who combine one time with each other and teammates incredibly, leaving opposition a bit shocked with what to do. Today the second goal of dzyuba from the free kick was like something out of FIFA, one long diagonal to karavayev who volleyed a cross in for dzyuba who smashed in a header while manhandling a guy off him.

Key has been form of Magomed Ozdoev, the Russian (ignushet) CM. He is playing like a man possessed offensively and defensively and has a really great understanding with sardar since berdyev days. If he continues his form, and malcom is added healthy to the team and finds his form, they are legitimately a hard match for anybody in europe.

I think (and hope) Semak and CO have a very good understanding of the players fitness levels and physique. I predicted he would sub sardar today and give him rest 20-30 mins early. The very fact he didnt means that sardar is in top shape, and we saw his energy levels did not drop from beginning to end of game, yet more evidence of his newfound stamina
                Ozdoev is a fking dirty hack ..!😆 reminds me of Gatusso ..!
                One of those players that you’d absolutely love but only if he is playing for your team ..!
                It’s rare to see the guy making a tackle without hacking & throwing a cheap shot @ the opposition player in the process ..!
                He seems to be in amazing form & fitness though & he is All Over the pitch pestering the shitt outa opposing teams ball carriers & & that too nonstop for full 90..! He is pivotal to High energy & Press Zenit’s style of play, especially so defensively..! But he isn’t the only one that has to hustle hard for Full 90 for Semak’s tactics to bear its full fruit, nearly all involved must, like today ..! But to have such whole team full fitness & hard running game in game out is frankly bit unrealistic & not very likely sustainable ..!?

Sardar didn’t look as sharp in 1st half as the second, he certainly had the Rostov Defense worried about his ever presence though which provided the all important openings for the first few goals ..!
                I also thought he’d surely be the first guy subbed out by 70” to rest for midweek CL clash but first sub was forced by an injury & oddly Sardar went on a tear in the 2nd half especially combining marvelously on the counters & semak wanted to trash Rostov to send a clear message that they shouldn’t even think about getting on their way of retaining the league crown this season ..!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  sardar is on fire, any one know what is his record thins year all competitons, goals and assists please share
                  I believe 4 league goals, 2 CL

Comment

Last year I used to laugh at Sardar to Liverpool rumours...but honestly, next summer if he keeps the form up, why not.

You know why? I know people say Origi signed a new contract, but he's back up to Mane/Salah on the wing. We still don't have a natural backup to Bobby Firmino, though Mane/Salah fill for him at times, but we're still very short on attacking options as showed today in game v s. Man U.

Sardar's off the ball movement, hold up play, and link up play has improved SOOO MUCH since moving to Zenit, he could be a truly proper rotation/backup option for Firmino. Just hope He keeps the form up and especialyl in the CL where the eyes are on him.

Sardar under Kloppo would be an absolute wet dream

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      I believe 4 league goals, 2 CL
                      League : 4 goals, 4 assists
                      Champions League : 2 goals
                      SuperCup (vs Lokomotiv) : 2 goals

Total : 8 goals, 4 assists in 15 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                        Last year I used to laugh at Sardar to Liverpool rumours...but honestly, next summer if he keeps the form up, why not.

You know why? I know people say Origi signed a new contract, but he's back up to Mane/Salah on the wing. We still don't have a natural backup to Bobby Firmino, though Mane/Salah fill for him at times, but we're still very short on attacking options as showed today in game v s. Man U.

Sardar's off the ball movement, hold up play, and link up play has improved SOOO MUCH since moving to Zenit, he could be a truly proper rotation/backup option for Firmino. Just hope He keeps the form up and especialyl in the CL where the eyes are on him.

It would be sad as a Manchester United fan to deny Sardar the EPL title

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

He already told klop to take a hike & come back when he is ready for firminio & striking crew to play backup to him ..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              League : 4 goals, 4 assists
                              Champions League : 2 goals
                              SuperCup (vs Lokomotiv) : 2 goals

Total : 8 goals, 4 assists in 15 matches.
                              That is impressive stats. Well done Sardar. Hope he keeps it up and makes us all proud by our most amazing and historic transfer next summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

overall he has 20 goals and 7 assists in 31 matches since moving to zenit. So 27 direct goal contribution in 31 games. Averaging almost a key goal contribution a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X