• Time
  • Show
Clear All

man of the match

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...559350272?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

the play for the assist was superb. The pass he gave before the assist pass took crazy skill at that speed and that tight of space. He also had a really nice volley keeper tipped around the post.

Two weeks half of this board was convinced he was out form and couldnt score in CL since he wasnt scoring in the league. Now those members cant even give a positive comment on his success. LOL.

I am not worried about sardar at all, even if he didnt score or assist for the next 5 games. Because he is on the right path, and while his form can fluctuate, its obvious he is headed to the top.

Comment

Anyone have extended highlights? The ones on youtube are kinda short and dont show all the chances

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            LOL at Ozdoev falling after the chest pump with Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
              Lol he almost fukked it up

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                he is on the right path, and while his form can fluctuate, its obvious he is headed to the top.
                He'll become 25 in January. How many years is his contract with Zenit?

If he wants to reach the top, he needs to have done enough in Zenit by this season (or/and maximum by next season) to reach there with a potential top European offer. In addition to that, his mind needs to have become professional enough to feel comfortable for leaving that country for a top team.

I like Azmoun and I think he's been having a great time in Zenit so far and I hope what I saíd above will happen but I honestly do not see him reaching there. We've had great players who could have reached the top of the top if they had really tried and taken the risk. Mahdavikia and Karimi are 2 of them. Even Nekounam if he had joined a European team when he was much younger. It looks like Azmoun is yet another to join their club. and again, I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that Sardar have found his team And before ya'll bash me with saying he should go to a top English or Spanish team and so on, I personally would rather have him play every game and be a star on the team and in the league with his style of play, instead of being left out of the team or warming benches game after game, or get injured.

Comment

It really depends what kind of offers azmoun gets.

Zenit with CL football is a really good place for him.

I remind you all to not forget that lots of big players play for zenit, it’s not a weak team in a weak league.

Players like axel witsel, Hulk, etc have played there for years.

It azmoun gets an offer from bundesliga or la liga he should definitely go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      If he wants to reach the top, he needs to have done enough in Zenit by this season (or/and maximum by next season) to reach there with a potential top European offer. In addition to that, his mind needs to have become professional enough to feel comfortable for leaving that country for a top team.
                      I like Azmoun and I think he's been having a great time in Zenit so far and I hope what I saíd above will happen but I honestly do not see him reaching there. We've had great players who could have reached the top of the top if they had really tried and taken the risk. Mahdavikia and Karimi are 2 of them. Even Nekounam if he had joined a European team when he was much younger. It looks like Azmoun is yet another to join their club. and again, I hope I'm wrong.
                      azmoun has been in europe since 18. His record in european competitions, incredible given his age, is superior to all the players you just mentioned. He is one of zenits biggest assets and as shown by their sale of paredes recently they will not hesitate to cash in should the right offer for their players come in. Azmoun is in a strong position because unlike ARJ he doesnt have to accept a crappy offer or an offer from a mediocre team, as the alternatve of staying at zenit is a much superior option than staying at AZ.

Imo he shouldnt even focus on transfers right now. Focus on zenit until the end the season, and if he continues like this the offers he wants will come.

Zenit is a much superior team than what you are making out. Axel witsel played there for years and then went to china! and is now the star and leader of Borrusia Dortmund. Hulk, and reknowned top player spent his prime there, paredes as I mentioned went to PSG from Zenit.

and btw, before the last year, the reality was that Sardar was not ready, either technically or mentally for a big move out of russia. Thats just the truth.

Comment

"After our third, the win was never in doubt" - Sergei Semak

Thank you Sardar!

Comment

Now hopefully he goes and gets a few against Cambodia.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Now hopefully he goes and gets a few against Cambodia.
                            Should be very doable with the dynamic duo of Azmoun and Taremi back together.

Comment

Hope he impresses vs Leipzig, could see him heading there after a good season. Nagelsman would unlock the rest of his potential and he would play CL/top 3 league

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

I dont understand most of the people here... Why cant we be happy that at the moment he is playing good at Zenit... And Zenit isnt just some club, it is one of the good european clubs.
                                He is 24! He has some years to go...
                                He didnt have one season scoring more than 10 goals in the russian league... Why should a top cub be interested? He should first of all get one or two seasons with 15+ goals in the league. He would be 26 in 2 years and could still go to top leagues.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X