Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without Azmoun, Zenit's attack looks so much less dangerous. Hopefully they can hold on and get this important away point.

Comment

Zenit can not play on the break for shitt now without Sardar .... their only realistic scoring option is to try and wingN high cross for Dzuba in box ..!

or just pull back and ride out this game for a draw ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Without Azmoun, Zenit's attack looks so much less dangerous. Hopefully they can hold on and get this important away point.
        Problem is that they cant really get the ball to Dzuyba who is "cherry picking" inside of the box. Azmoun helps in that instance because its effectively one more person to infiltrate the box.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

All in all, that's a pretty decent point for Zenit away to the best team in the group.

Comment

1-1 FT.

Zenit with a point from an away match. Not too bad considering, and Sardar is MOTM (in my opinion).

Comment

Zenit doesn't have a play maker or productive wingers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Important point, though I think it would've been 3 without the injury. Zenit gave away a stupid pen and missed some great chances but so did Lyon so I would say its a fair result given the circumstances.
                Hoping for a quick recovery for Azmoun and a big big confidence booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Zenit doesn't have a play maker or productive wingers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  The even knew they needed one hence why they were scouting Kovacic from Chelsea.

Comment

fair and good final result ..!
                    a second goal from either side after the draw coulda probably won it.!?

Sardar was limping gingerly and was being helped off the pitch by teammates at the end of match..!!
                    i hope this knock doesnt sideline him for long..!!

Comment

2019 : Azmoun starts the CL with an injury (and a goal) / Moharrami kicked out of Dinamo Zagreb
                      2018 : Rezaei injuried and missed Atletico (x2) and Dortmund (x2) games. Played the weakest Monaco though
                      2017 : Ansarifard left out of Olympiakos squad while being their best scorer. Missed Juventus, Barcelona and Sporting games
                      2016 : Ali Karimi not even considered by Dinamo Zagreb. Didn't have any hope to play Juventus, Sevilla and Lyon.

Comment

even with azmoun being in and dzyuba being injured, theres not much they couldve done tbh. zenit were sleeping and lyon were just shit at taking their chances, Semak really fucked up the formation in the 2nd half. he had to bring another center forward to assist dzyuba, shouldve kept zhirkov on and brought on Yerokhin to support CM . lyons wingers were free the whole time, they were counter attacking with 3 players MINIMUM every time, barrios and Driussi were knackered running back and forward. shouldve played a flat 4-5-1 with RB /LB /RM/ LM and 2 CDM 1 ATM and dyzuba alone.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

massive style points also should be given to our boy for that nifty finish with Outside of the right foot ..!!

Comment

List of sardar's goals in Europe : ajax, anderlecht, atletico madrid, bayern munich, sparta prague, Fenerbahçe, villareal, lyon

Comment

Leipzig beat Benfica 1-2 in Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X