Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal Dzubya! Zenit is up 1-0. Hopefully they can bag another one and pull Sardar soon.

Comment

zenit are playing much better than in previous matches. Seems they are all fired up and serious for CL. Interesting to note that it also looks like they are using 4-3-1-2 formation, also switches back to their classic 4-4-2 at times.

Comment

Sardar all over the field, he's playing hard.

Comment

Sardar taken down in front of Arsenals goal...how is that not a PENALTY!!!

Comment

Sardar's header draws a penalty! And he misses the PK

Comment

Azmoun misses a PK
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shit, sardar takes a penalty for a handball and wifs it, what a missed opportunity

Comment

Every time i watch a full game of zenit sardar does crappy lol when I dont he scores 3 haha I won't watch it anymore

Comment

It was the lightest touch for a PK I have seen, it's like he wanted to float it in or something

Comment

Interesting he took it ahead of Dzubya. But it was a weak effort by Sardar. Not much pace/precision.

Comment

Damn he needed that one
                        sigpic

Comment

well thats for everybody crying when sardar didnt take penalties a couple weeks ago. Dzyuba is number 1 taker, he even let azmoun take this one bc he wanted him to get a goal too.

Also, sardar just with some insane speed to get to the ball, looked like he was dragged to the ground by defender. Should have been another pk.

Comment

Sardar is very active, he's had a few chances. He's playing very well IMO (barring the missed PK). He's very fit.

Comment

Dude sardar should have like 3 goals...TM has a bad influence on him....what a bad miss

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                Every time i watch a full game of zenit sardar does crappy lol when I dont he scores 3 haha I won't watch it anymore
                                Quick, turn off your screen

Comment

Working...
                                X