Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Sardar is more mature, more motivated with far better conditioning, technique and striker opportunism compared to when he played in CL with Rostov a few years ago. As it was also said before, this is a better team, better funded and more organized with an amazing home stadium that is one of the best in the world (I was there when TM beat Morocco in WC last year). All and all, conditions are ripe for Sardar to shine even more. I am confident that we shall have memorable moments by him this CL season. The question is not whether he will score and assist, the question is how many and against whom. His performance in the EL playoffs earlier this year was just a teaser

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      I think Sardar is more mature, more motivated with far better conditioning, technique and striker opportunism compared to when he played in CL with Rostov a few years ago.
      EXACTLY!!! And with Dzyuba to his left and Malcom to his right, i can only imagine what damage they can do! Especially once Malcom gets more acquainted to their playing style.
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
        EXACTLY!!! And with Dzyuba to his left and Malcom to his right, i can only imagine what damage they can do! Especially once Malcom gets more acquainted to their playing style.
        I've watched a whole bunch of videos breaking the groups down, and read a bunch of articles, not a single one is giving zenit even a chance of getting out.
        The odds are going to be amazing!!! Im going to make some sweet sweet cash.
        first game vs lyon, zenit is +365

Comment

IMO, the key for zenit is malcom.

I actually think the performances of Sardar and Dzyuba are a given, as are the solid performances of barrios in the middle, and Rakitskiy Ivanovich as the experienced duo at the back. The key will be Malcom, he is the X Factor.

Especially as it doesnt seem like zenit will land a creative mid, and if they do it doesnt seem likely that it will be a guy at the level to make an immediate impact in CL, so wingers will be the ones with the main creative burden to feed strikers. Driussi is hard working, good goal scorer from wide, but not a real playmaker or guy to set up others. Rigoni is very hit or miss. But malcom's quality, if he is in form, should come to the fore and give zenit that extra edge.

Hoping he recovers quick from injury and shows the world how big of a talent he still is (while feeding sardar of course).

Comment

Anybody knows if Malcom will be back for the away game in Lyon on 9/17?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://draw.inker.one/#/cl/gs

did the mock draw and ended up with :

Zenit
              Napoli
              Club Brugge
              Red Star

and

Zenit
              Benfica
              Salzburg
              Lille

Fancy zenit to go through in either of those. Their pot 1 status is very crucial indeed bc if they were in pot 2 it would be really difficult for them.

They need to get malcom back for sure. He is key. They need a playmaker. The team only has kuzyaev right now who was out for months with injury. And lastly, it seems they are really trying to get the Brazlian/Serbian beast from torino that is Lyanco. captain of brazil olympic but ex member of serbian youth teams. Would be an awesome acquisition to partner rakitsky.

Lets see what deals they get over the line in the coming week.
              They want to sign Yordan Osorio from Porto.

Comment

Comment

I'd like to point out that the zenit lyon game is the very first game of the group stages. There should be lots of eyes checking out our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                    I'd like to point out that the zenit lyon game is the very first game of the group stages. There should be lots of eyes checking out our boy.
                    September 17, 9:55am PST. Let the memories begin!

Comment

https://www.sportsdaily.ru/articles/...ornoj-brazilii

signing the venezuelan yordan osorio is an astute bit of business by zenit. He is physically a beast, quick, just 25, and overall a very good defender. A good under the radar pickup. They now have 4 really good CBs. The experienced Rakitskiy Ivanovic duo, and the young but highly talented Osorio Mammana duo. Good news because they will be challenging in CL and RPL, so they need a deep squad, plus with ivanovic getting up there he might very well be replaced in more games by one of the younger guys and saved for the big matches.

Tomorrow is deadline day. We will see if a creative midfielder joins osorio, douglas santos, and malcom as zenits main signings this off season.

Comment

Massive game for them tomorrow away at Spartak Moscow, I know it’s still early season but the league is so close after 7 games with only 1 point separating the top seven teams.

Comment

Please post a link when available

Thanks

Comment

azmoun starting of course.

Comment

https://youtu.be/j3BLh7r_TaQ

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X