This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did the simulator.

Got Zenit, Benfica, Valencia, Slavia Prague. Not terrible. If it was Leipzig instead of Prague it would have been perfect for exposure purposes.

On the other hand check out this group of death I got:

1) Paris St. Germain
    2) Spurs
    3) Inter
    4) Leipzig.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Ukraine is not part of Russia. Soviet Union was broken apart in 1991. Having said that, you are actually correct about Russia and Ukraine not having teams in the same group. They made it a rule as the UEFA web page on today's draw clearly states: "No team can play a club from their own association and, based on decisions taken by the UEFA Executive Committee, clubs from Russia and Ukraine must not be drawn in the same group." putting the sentence on Russia and Ukraine, which have two separate associations, in the same bullet point on the same association rule makes it confusing yet it does say 'and' to separate the part about the two countries from same association rule.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...d=2618888.html
      lol. I am aware that ukraine and Russia arent the same country. I have visited both.

I was referring to the original post saying they think leipzieg and leverkusen will be grouped together.

Comment

It seems that all of us that have done the simulator have gotten easier ( on paper of course) groups everytime.

Comment

^ Got it. Well, at least the exception rule on Ukraine and Russia was clarified.

Comment

well due to russia weather, thier last game is away, i am in europe then hope i can watch the game, i think zenith can make it through the group

Comment

id be happy with either a somewhat progress-able easy group or the group of death full of marquee clubs ..! prefer the latter, cause zenit lack the quality and depth to make a significant progress anyhow.

i got

Zenit
              Ajax
              Lyon
              Crvena zvezda

i suppose with a bit of luck they could progress

Comment

draw happening now come on zenith geta dope group

Comment

link to draw ? ty

Comment

Watch draw live (I can get access from US):

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/draws/

Comment

Zenit is the first team drawn to Group G.

Comment

zenith is in group g

Comment

Benfica grouped with Zenit, Good news, they avoided all the big teams from pot 2.

Comment

Benfica are in Zenit's group!

Comment

benfica is in group G

Comment

Europa league group

Comment

Working...
                                X